Drakim.net - The game

Drakim, the new answer for 17 is still incorrect.

Putting the answer in white. Once corrected, I will get rid of it:
The answer with remobit=null element was 180. After you add the 60 from it, the answer goes to 240, not 230.
Congrats, you are on the last level. Post this in the forum, and you may PM me with your own level.

I WIN.
But I... could've sworn that I completed this a few days ago! And posted about it!
But you won last time D:

Not only that, you didn't have to waste time on your own stupid level ><
I'll change the damage one I got home.

oh, sorry P.A. Master, to be fair, one level per member for now. Atrus will get this level. [pats]

I'm starting to have trouble coming up with funny levels now though. I'm thinking of remaking the whole game, so that you for example can start on the level you have come to, instead of having to do all of them over and over again and again.

This game gained much more popularity that it is worth. It is just a bunch of stupid riddles ^^

Quote (P.A. Master)

"Congrats, you are on the last level. Post this in the forum and you may PM me with your own level."

Okay. I'll think of a level and PM it to you.

Okay. He gets the level.

But I finished first!
The games last update is now done.

Drakim.net 2, will come out...

....when it is done. ^^
*twitches at level 26*

Bad Drakim. BAD. No evil levels!
You thought that was bad?

That's nothing compared to the final level. Mine.
WAS?

Huh? It's... the final level. That's what the thing says! A knife? No way in?

...blargh. I can't get it.
I'm pretty sure my level is after that one.

That level actually tells you what to type, as Drakim told me.
^^

My last level is teh easy if you only look at the obvious.

Yes, Atrus level is after that. I don't think anybody will be able to do that one, without loads of hints.
I was kind of looking forward to people bitching about my level.

No one's even trying D:
hah, it is the fate of small games Atrus.... they might have a hype, but they always fade away in the end....
I dont think i got enough experience of the American culture and I dont know Drakim that well ^^ So I can't get past lvl 5
Well, I don't live in America either >> (about the other side of the world)

ANYWAY, since the game is officially "over". I'll start being friendly on spoilers here. Feel free to post them, but please don't post every single password.

As for level 5, try downloading the picture and mess around with it in paint, and the secret might appear ^^
Well...

The rest of us didn't need to do that. 5 is a very hard one, but all you have to do is use your mouse.
yup yup yup

I did it by accident.
Come on. I will give a very cool prize to the first person to crack my level.
I would try, if I could get past the second to last level.

Knife? What?

Edit: *slaps forehead* Jeezus. That was easy. I was overthinking.

*sees Attie's level*
*Bitches*

THE HELL?!? ATTIE, I DEMAND A DAMN HINT!