Lets all Head to the zoo

"I wouldn't refer to Requiem as simply 'that thing', but whatever." Wes sighed. Below, in the pit, a hatch opened up and arms reached out, pulling Josh out of sight before closing, "Well, looks like security got him. He should be safe. One less thing to worry about.... what kind of idiot falls into an animal exhibit?"
"QUIET, YOU!" He yelled. "My navi dropped me in here! god! And in case you haven't NOTICED, I CAN'T CLIMB OUT!" He suddenly realized that he was shouting, and cupped his hands over his mouth.

Wide-eyed, he slowly swiveled around to face the alligators. Each and every one of them was looking at him, taking full note of this intruder.

"Oh, shit." Josh said quietly.

*Insert scene where people in zoo keep talking while dust clouds and noises erupt from the alligator pit*
"Haah... Those aren't the crocs, smart guy." Mikael nodded to the arms of the security guards attempting to pull the youth to freedom while he fought them with every fiber of his being. "Whatever unlikely event landed you in that pit, here is an excellent chance to escape."
"Guess, he won't need my metal chain after all," Shin sighed as he saw the security guards trying to help Josh out of the pit.
"So... how have you all been lately?" Shin asked the group, just because he felt like it.
As Josh was hoisted out of the pit, beated, scar and half dead, he sighed. He stumbled clumsily over to the group, and said, "Thanks fo helping, guys..." He then fell onto the ground, unconcious.
"O-OH NO!" Aida panicked, "S-Soemone!! W-we need water! A blanket! A-a doct-octor!!! ANYTHING?! OH DEAR!!!!"
"An ambulance is on it's way," Shin stated monotonously as he pressed a button on his PET to end his call. "He'll be fine, it's not like the alligators were the ones who injured him." A security guard was applying antiseptic to Josh's wounds as he spoke.
Chris saw the security guard approaching the alligator pit and decided to walk over to the group. He walked over and asked what was going on.
Aida gave a sigh of relief..."I n-never thought that the Zoo would be such a danger-ero-ous place!"
"It can be sometimes," Shin commented, sweatdropping.