Rockman Chibi Network

"Okay Chris. The name's DNR, got it memorized you little green man from Mars?" He says as he watched the mountain of cookies. " And as the stories go, the white-haired one shall hoard the delicous cookies for they Sky Lord has presented it to him to share with all the little ones." He looks at the yellow little child and says " Are you the Sky Lord?"
Capuchin stopped chomping on DNR's skull to see aida drowning in a pile of backed goodies. "AAAH! AIDA! HANG ON!"

Aida's head poked out from the top as she chewed onto her cookie. Capuchin immediately bounded over. "AIDA! Are you alright!?"

"Oh Capuchin..." Aida said, "I've been having such a strange day."
Hearing a question posed about someone being the sky lord, Phoenix couldn't resist. Jumping up into the sky, wings beating frantically to keep him up, he shouted at the top of his voice,"I AM THE SKY LOOOOORRRRRRDDDDDDD!!!!!"
The doctor navi produces five long scalpels from his back. Taking each one, he thrust them, one by one, towards the bird navi and says grudgingly: "If your the Sky lord then dodge these! He then shifts his direction towards the mountain of cookies, rubbing his head, saying "I miss my monkey brain massager." before diving head first into the mountain, throwing the cookies all around the area as he foretold in his "prophecy."
Phoenix dashed to the side, dodging four but narrowly avoiding the last one. He then swooped down and pulled out the massive blow-up mallet. However, this time, the hammer had the words, "SKY LORD" on it in large letters, rather than the previous, "Kawaiius Maximus." Reaching DNR, he whacked him on the head as hard as he could, making a marvelous DOINK sound.
The marvelous doink sound was made, but it wasn't the hammer on DNR's monkey-massaged head. It was the hammer on DNR's met hat that he quickly and efficiently put on his head. " Heh, hit me once, shame on me, hit me twice . . . ." He quickly and vigurously pulls a scalpel, charged with electric charges and quickly stammers "SHAME ON YOUUUUUUUU!" before launching it onto the bird navi's chest, producing a nasty shock to his stomach if it hit. . .
Phoenix batted away the scalpel with his Sky Lord hammer, before saying, "Hit you once, shame on you, hit you twice, shame on me." With another splendid DOINK, he whacked DNR again, and said, "Hit you three times, shame on you again." He stuck out his tongue for a sec, then flew away, tiny wings beating more times a second than a hummingbird.
He shouts at the flying abomination "I'll GET YOU MOBY PARROT IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!"
Nitro and Chris turn their attention away from each other and onto the scene that was unfolding. "Nitrogimeeabomb" Chris said very quickly.
"What?" Nitro asked.
"Give me a bomb. I wanna try something."
"Ok," Nitro said cautiously. He handed Chris a bomb, and Chris chucked it as hard as he could at Phoenix while he wasn't looking.
((Quick attempt at reviving the RP in the form of a BUMP!!!))