The Bored Thread

"No thanks! I already have my lolipop!" Red replied cheerfully to Kobo. "I'm Red Riding Hood.exe! But you can call me Red." she continued, just as enthusiastically.
"Well, if only the chick wasn't a wimp. How do you fight?" Riptide then began to make a ball of water form in his hand. He was about to show what he could do with his skills. "I work best in water, so just cover me."
"Oh... You'll see. " Red said to Riptide with a wink, then began humming a song while licking her lolipop.
((BUMP!!!!))
(Apologies)

The three navis are encountered by a single path.
Each path has a barrier, and each barrier has a code that will dismiss it... but they're all damaged or down in some way.

The first's words are dull, and unreadable. It would appear the barrier is almost out of power. There are two pointed slots at the top of the barrier, a hole at the bottom, and a slash mark in the middle.

Go, navi team, go!

(Remember, you have all offensive chips. This is a test.)
((Wait, we each get our own barrier? And your description was kind of confusing.))
Due to teh fact there is no danger, Kobo was still in fun mode when he encountered....teh BARRIER. "Oh my, hmmm....I guess I must destroy barrier 1 it seems. After all, that slash mark must mean that the hole can widen." However Kobo's ranting did nothing despite his op nagging.
Riptide began to summon the powers of his attribute. He began to create a large ball of water in his left hand. He then threw it at the barrier. He began to yell some more. "MAY THE POWER OF THE DEEP, WASH AWAY YOUR EVIL!"

Allen began to feel sad for his navi. Why did he have to pick something so stupid. His navi was pretty pathetic to himself.
"What do you think it is?" Shin asked his navi lamely.
"It must be... A TEST!" Red proclaimed loudly, while staring at the barrier. "I need... one Twinfang, one Cactball, and... ONE SWORD!" Red stated.
"Okay! Twinfang! Cactball! Sword! Slot-in!" Shin yelled as he slotted the chips in. Red gathered wind around her legs and boosted herself up to the pointed slots as she grabbed something from out of her picnic basket. Obviously, it was two walrus fangs that looked exactly alike. She targeted the pointed slots and yelled, "TWINFANG!" as she threw one walrus fang into each pointed slot.
Next, she dropped down to the ground and fished out a spiky green ball from out of her basket and threw it like a fastball at the hole in the bottom. Her right hand then formed the blade of a Sword, which she used to cut the slash that was present in the middle of the barrier.
"All done." Red announced cheerfully.

Turn Summary
1. TwinFang1 to Pointed Slots
2. Cactball1 to hole at bottom
3. Sword to Slash-mark in middle.
4-6. Dodge
Kobo simply smiled "one rageclaw please" "that's all?" "yep" "o...k"... Kobo 's spear gathered around his arm, and then he attepmted to widen the slash.

1. widen slash with rageclaw
rest. dodge if something happens