Rather Questionable.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

Steve can use all of the elemental magic that Druidman can.

On another note, I'm pretty much gonna be the only veteran member with the original navi...

I still have ViralMan. I just lost all his stats and so made up a bogus excuse as to why he isn't with Zeo.

He's currently in Zeo's home PC.

With most of the Battle Chips.

Including my FireBlade.

*sniff*

I think one battle Navi and one non battle Navi is okay, but I don't really know.

Quote (Twi)

Anyways, Telekinesis... hmm, lemme think... no.

Yeah. My Gary-Sue-Hax radar is going off. No Psychics, plz.

-Twi

Yes, I figured out this would be stupid on my own.

Mainly after I woke up because of a huge smack to the head by Shuryou and the others.

Anyway, I'm still waiting an "official" word on this.

Spoiler:

My Navi is a huge dumbass who needs a little helper NAVI to tell him what to do.

The way I see it, this would be an IC weakpoint since the helper could be injured.
But wait.
That'd give you a second target for the viruses to attack, cutting the effective damage taken by the individual navis in half. That's an enormous NO, as I understand it, unless you split HP (and all pertinent upgrades) between them, like Bomber did.
However, this would greatly weaken the one navi that would actually be fighting. Status upgrades aside from HP wouldn't have to be split, since only the one attacks, but at this point you're dealing with one navi at half HP who depends on another navi. If the fighting navi is deleted it's game over over since the other can't fight, and if the helper navi is deleted you'd take some IC penalties.
This is a pretty major weakness. I suggest you only give the helper a small portion of the fighter's HP (anywhere between 10 and 30) to lessen the blow. After that, HP Memories are
A: Split 50/50.
B: Made to affect one navi of your choice. However, the total number purchased still affects the price of the next HP Memory.

... Yeah, don't take that as an executive decision. I'm putting my two cents in and talking like it's an ultimatum. ^__^;
Ok. Missunderstanding max.

I mean like someone can say that she gets blown to little pieces and so the meat tank falls on his face and starts sucking his thumb.

Absolutely no -HP- or -damage- diffrences.

Hence -IC- disadvantage.

I do appreciate the comment and I'm glad this was brought up.
Oh, right. You had me confused there for a moment. Deepest apologies...
Don't see any problems, now that that's been clarified. I guess mods would just have to make sure they don't pulverize the helper every battle.
So, what kind of IC disadvantage are we talking about here? Mechanics, or just RP fluff?
Perhaps I have the wrong word here but whenever I say IC I mean fluff.

Basicly, I might RP diffrently or do stupid things since it would be IC, but there would be NO real IC effects.

In short, the partner navi is NOTHING but fluff unless the mod decides to do an RP thing with them.
(no time, this is omega)

bump.
The real Kazu loves the meat-tank-and-pixie idea. In fact, it makes me want to run with the idea.

Maybe the little guy is where the HP is at, and he uses the big guy as a weapon and through SigAtks?
uh, no.

The pixie talks and watches.

The meat tank beats people up.

Period.

Is this ok?
Sure it is. Register it and let them bitch about it there, not here.