It's been a long day.

Luna wheels into her room with a reserved expression on her face, letting out a quiet sigh as she simply reaches over and tosses her schoolbag over and onto the floor across the room. Without another word, she moved over to her bed and simply climbed up into it. Laying down on the bed, staring at the ceiling as if somehow that could somehow help her.

"Dear, you look stressed." The hologram from her PET suddenly appeared, the device docked right against the arm of her wheelchair. Juno's concerned expression peering through the visor on her helmet.

"It's nothing." She says with a quiet tone, closing her eyes and taking in a deep breath, only to roll over away from the hologram and face the wall.

Juno would let out a quiet sigh herself, slowly moving to pull off her helmet as she continued to speak. "Luna, maybe you don't want to talk about it, but it's very painfully obvious that something is eating away at you. And whether or not you desire to speak of it, know that it's my self-designated purpose to help you through your problems." The hologram fades away a short while afterward, leaving Luna alone with her thoughts.

It's not even half a minute later before the tired girl reaches over to grab her PET, holding it in her hands gently. "I'm sorry, Juno. It's just... Well, today was a bit much. It's just... you know."

"I know." The Navi responded, the screen lighting up as she spoke. "However, I feel like perhaps the best course of action would be to do something to keep yourself entertained and distracted. It would definitely help keep you focused on things that make you happy, as compared to focusing on the negatives. I'm not wrong, am I?"

"No, no. You're rarely ever wrong." Luna would sigh once more, pushing up into an upright position. After a few seconds of thought, a wild smile would suddenly spread across her face. "I know what we're going to do!"

"Do you?"

"Yes! We're going to go virus busting!" She carefully moved back into her chair, pushing across her room to the well-kept computer desk.

"E-excuse me?" Juno responded, with immediate hesitation in her voice. "W-what are you talking about? I've only ever done that as a necessity!" Almost as if in preparation of her assumed fate, the Navi quickly redonned her helmet, sealing the visor shut tight.

"Well, a lot of the other kids at school do it all the time. Plus... they were netbattling earlier too! It was a really cool sight! I feel like if we really tried, we could be amazing at it! I mean, think about it!"

"Luna! You... You do know that I wasn't designed with combat in mind, right? It's like trying to take a Navi specialized with cooking recipes and teaching them how to fight fires."

"Oh, relax! With my assistance, you'll be the world's best virus buster in no time!" Even as she spoke, she was already moving to grab the cord to jack her Navi in.

The Navi groaned heavily, already trying to mentally prepare herself. "There's no convincing you out of this... Is there?"

"Nope!"

((Jacking into Electown Net))