Cheerfully Nervous

With a beam of gray light gently crashing down on the ground, Cambiare quickly found himself in the midst of the bright, colorful NetVegas network. "Oh g-god, oh god, o-ohgawd." Even though his initial plan was to virus bust till Finny was satisfied, the navi couldn't help but to think that he was going to bust till he himself was busted up.

Cambiare heard many rumors about the dangers this network had in store. From crazy terrains to spooky viruses that varies all over the place, this wasn't the ideal place for a navi like himself. "Oooooh, looks pretty neat from here," Finny commented as she laid back on her comfy white sofa. "Go on, hurry now, lets get moving and bust some viruses!"

The navi sulked as he forced himself to move forward, just hoping from the bottom of his heart that nothing terrible would happen to him on his quest to "cheer" Finny up...

-BATTLE ONE, READY!-
As Cambiare proceeded through the net, he caught a whiff of something, like flowers, maybe. It was actually very soothing...until he found the source: a firey wizard magically enhancing the smell of a pair of sentinent candles. As many a virus were prone to do, they assumed attack positions, ready to strike.

Also, turns out everyone was on ice. Yeah, making sense of it all was probably a bad idea by now.

-----UNRELAXATION CANDLES-----
HauntedCandleA: 100 HP
HauntedCandleB: 100 HP
MettFire: 100 HP (behind HauntedCandles)

-----COLD COMPRESSED TERRAIN-----
100% Ice

-----NERVOUS NAVI-----
Cambiare.EXE: 120 HP

- BATTLE ONE, READY
- BURN BABY BURN
- GO
Despite all the flashy lights and advertisements that would usually get people in a cheery mood, Cambiare sulked as he stared down to the ground. "W-why did I even think that it would be a good idea to do this...This is Finny that I'm talking about." Cambiare seemed to be beating himself up for getting himself tricked into virus busting again, but a strange scent was picked up by his nose.

"...Cambi?"

After all the stressing events, the aromatic smell was just what the navi needed as he blindly followed the source of the scent. "Ohhh, this feels so...relax-INNNNGGGGG??" Before Cambiare realized, he had already find himself on top of an icy floor as he nearly fell chin first into the ice. Barely maintaining his balance, the navi let out a sigh of relief. "You okay, Cambi? Geez, who would put a ice rink in the middle of the net." said Finny as she was laying flat on her comfortable sofa, watching TV on the side and eating some snacks. "...T-thanks for your concern, F-Finny."

Even though the danger of slipping on ice was averted, a new danger arose when Cambiare discovered that the scent was actually from viruses! The navi scrambled away from his foes, sliding across the ice rather skillfully even in face of danger, as he assumed his own position. "Finny, T-those guys looks alot tougher t-than what we faced in ACDC." The operator sat correctly on her sofa as she dug out and laid down her chips on the table, looking over the possible strategies. "...F-Finny?" There was an awkward silence hanging in the air as the operator constantly switched her view from the chips to the PET back and forth. "F-F-FINNY!!" screamed Cambiare as he was starting to become desperate.

"Alright alright, chill...Hehe, chill...*ahem", you're going to do EXACTLY what I tell you to do, okay?" said Finny as she grabbed something off her table. Cambiare eagerly nodded his head as he tried to prepare himself as the red cylinder appeared over him to set his form into the Brio form. "A-alright, Finny. I'm ready!" The operator nodded with approval and struck her finger forward for a command. "Run like hell!"

Not even questioning the strangeness of the command, Cambiare did exactly as he was told and began to run around the icy platform. Though he almost slipped at first, the navi was already adjusted to the field as he used it as an advantage to run amok. It was only after a few minute of skating and gliding that the navi finally popped the question. "*Huff*...W-why are you making me...*huff*...do this?"

"Just keep quiet and keep on dodging those attacks!

* Change: Brio Form
1. Crescendo [Strengthen 40 | 1 TCD]
2. Dodge [+Ice]
3. Dodge [+Ice]

Cooldowns:
Crescendo: USED
And of course, Cambiare did run like hell. Mostly nowhere, though, as the footing on the ice had him slipping around more than often. Fortunately, this slipping around had him avoiding every single attack the viruses had to throw at him with ease. The HauntedCandles had melted quite a few ice panels with their fire, and the MettFire brought down even more floor-melting meteorites.

HauntedCandleA: 100 HP
HauntedCandleB: 100 HP

70% Ice, 30% Sea

-----NERVOUS NAVI-----
Cambiare.EXE: 120 HP (Strengthen 40)
Cambiare scampered across the icy fields as the viruses brought down the heat on the navi, melting the ice little by little till few puddles of waters appeared. "Good...GOOD!" said Finny as she fiercely rubbed both her hands together. "Huff...W-what's good! Ju-just tell me what to do next!" The navi was nearly out of his breath as he finally stopped, skidding across the ice as he tried to catch his breath. Finny reached for the chip on top of the table and waved it back and forth in front of the PET with a smile. "Fine fine. Take this chip and splash those candles with the waters they made, got it?"

The navi stood silently as he slowly began to understand why he ran around in the first place, eagerly nodding his head as he waited to put the plan in action. "N-nice thinking, Finny!" The operator put up a cocky smile as she began to laugh out loud while crossing her arms. "Of course! Who do you take me for??" Cambiare's right hand was instantaneously armed with a large iron claw and the navi made haste towards the closest puddle available.

"Wooohhhhh!!"

Cambiare began to splash the icy water towards the Candles as fast as he could, mindlessly flailing his arm at the viruses general direction as he continued non-stop. "Ta-take this! And that! And so-some of this! And some of...Brrr..." After the continuous splashing, Cambiare's arms began to chill from the water as he quickly began to rub his own arms together. "I-Is that enough, or do I need to do some m-more?" said Cambiare as he continued to warm himself up. "Beats me, it would've been better if you did more, but lets not get too far ahead with ourselves! Prepare to dodge some attacks!" Finny's instruction was quickly noted as Cambiare fled the scene, gracefully treading across the ice while he began to blow into his cold hands.

1. RageClaw to splash water @ HauntedCandleA
2. RageClaw to splash water @ HauntedCandleB
3. Dodge [+Ice]

Cooldowns:
Crescendo: 1 TCD
As silly as Finny's plan seemed, Cambiare went with it anyway, splashing water onto the Haunted Candles. It seemed to work, anyway, with the water dousing their flames and rendering them dormant. The Mettfire continued to attack, sending down meteors from the sky, melting more and more of the ice.

HauntedCandleA: 100 HP (Dormant)
HauntedCandleB: 100 HP (Dormant)

60% Ice, 40% Sea

-----NERVOUS NAVI-----
Cambiare.EXE: 120 HP (Strengthen 40) (RageClaw 4/6)
"I-it...It worked!!"

Cambiare screamed with excitement as he jumped up in the air, only to slip and fall on his buttocks. "Nice going, slippy. But move quick! Now you gotta go after that other virus!" The navi nodded his head as he was on his fours, trying to regain stability on the slippery ice.

As soon as Cambiare was on his legs, he concentrated solely on the lone MettFire behind the candles as he began to slide towards the virus. "S-sword chip, Finny!" The navi's left arm instantly turned into an orange laser blade and prepared himself to cut the virus with a single, clean cut. "S-s-stay still..." Though the ice has been a great asset through this battle, helping the evade all the attacks coming at him, it has became an obstacle now as Cambiare couldn't calculate his attacks correctly.

"Hey Cambiare! Cambi! Hey!" yelled Finny as she interrupted Cambiare's concentration. "W-wh-what??" Out of the blue, the operator gave an assuring thumbs up to her navi, complete with a wink with her blue eye. "I believe in you, so don't mess up!" Finny's words were both comforting and aggravating at the same time, but thankfully, Cambiare mostly took in the comforting part.

Peering through his chilled visor, Cambiare was fully focused on the viruses as he began to time his own breathing into a rhythm. He also began to bob his head in the same rhythm as he tried to go with the "flow" of the slippery motion of the ice beneath him. "One...two...three...NOW!!" The navi took a swing with his sword against the Candle in front of the MettFire, not even looking back as he continued his attack. "Four, five, six, SEVEN!" Cambiare was more attuned to the disadvantageous terrains as the second sword attack was met with more confidence and precision than the one before.

"Sweet job! That's the power of music, yea?" exclaimed Finny as she threw her fist in the air.

*Staccato [Take Aim]
1. Approach MettFire
2. Sword [80+[b]20[/b] | Slash | 6 Uses] {B} @ HauntedCandleA
3. Sword [80+[b]20[/b] | Slash | Take Aim | 6 Uses] {B} @ MettFire

Cooldowns:
Crescendo: READY
Swordplay worked in Cambiare's favor as he skated/slided/slipped his way towards the Mettfire and sliced it up quite easily. The Candles could only watch as their comrade was deleted, unable to act on the offensive.

HauntedCandleA: 100 HP (Dormant)
HauntedCandleB: 100 HP (Dormant)
MettFire: DELETED

60% Ice, 40% Sea

-----NERVOUS NAVI-----
Cambiare.EXE: 120 HP (Strengthen 40) (RageClaw 4/6) (Sword 4/6)
"Ehh...Half decent job, Cambi." said Finny as she watched the MettFire fall while the other Candle still stood. "H-h-half?...Really?" Cambiare was seriously discouraged by the operator's words, but like any "good" navi would do, he continued his attack to finish the battle for good.

The navi's sword was once again reinforced with his own power, turning the hue of the blade into glowing orange, just enough to finish the viruses with a single swing. "G-get ready!" Conveniently, the two Candles were already in front of him and the ice wouldn't be too much of a problem in terms affecting his accuracy. With his mind assured, Cambiare took two quick swings with his empowered sword against the dormant viruses.

*Staccato [Take Aim]
2. Sword [80+[b]20[/b] | Slash | Take Aim | 6 Uses] {B} @ HauntedCandle A
3. Sword [80+[b]20[/b] | Slash | 6 Uses] {B} @ HauntedCandle B

Cooldowns:
Candles sliced up into smaller candles. Nice.

HauntedCandleA: DELETED
HauntedCandleB: DELETED
MettFire: DELETED

60% Ice, 40% Sea

-----NERVOUS NAVI-----
Cambiare.EXE: 120 HP (Strengthen 40) (RageClaw 4/6) (Sword 2/6)

-- BATTLE 01, VICTORY!! --

-- REWARDS --

720z
"I-I did it!...Burrrr."

Cambiare lowered his sword as it reverted back to his arm, quickly rubbing his arms together. "What's...n-n-n-n-n-next, Finny?" said the navi as his teeth began to chatter. "Wellll, How about heading north?" Finny's curiosity of the NetVegas network, no matter how dangerous it was last battle, continued on as she wanted Cambiare to explore more.

Clasping her hands together, along with her trained puppy-dog eyes, Finny seemed to beg her navi to continue on. "F-fine! N-north it is!" Cambiare didn't even give a single resistance against Finny, carefully stomping across the ice and hoped to go to a warmer place.

-BATTLE TWO, READY!-
And north they went, even though the likelihood of things going south would be increased by doing so. And they did, as bags of delicious candy and...mushroom lamp thingys with sunglasses showed up to instinctively ruin Cambiare's fun.

---VIRUSES UNUNMASKED---
Bag'OCandyA: 100 HP (Grass)
Bag'OCandyB: 100 HP (Grass)
BigHatA: 100 HP (Metal)
BigHatB: 100 HP (Metal)

---PERFECTLY LOGICAL TERRAIN---
55% Metal (Area around Cambiare and BigHats)
45% Grass (Everywhere else)

---NERVE WRACKED NAVI---

- BATTLE TWO, READY
- DELICIOUS BATTLE
- GO
"Whew...A-at least it's gotten warmer now." said Cambiare as he treaded on top of the grassy field. "So, Finny...What ARE we gonna do next?" Finny began to ponder about the question herself, tapping her chin as she looked up blankly into the ceiling. "Errrrrrr, beats me!" Finny responded with her devilish smirk. "C'mon, we only scratched the surface of NetVegas. Go around till you find something reeeeeally strange and exciting...Like those viruses behind you."

Cambiare's body instantly stiffened up from the mere mention of the viruses and his mind was already filled with how "strange" these viruses would be, judging from what Finny has described. "Ohgodohgodohgodohg...od?" To the navi's surprise, he only found moving bags and two small viruses with over-sized hats over their body, completely dispelling his fear. "I-I guess they don't look too ba-THINK FAST!-d...???" Unsure of what just happened, Cambiare raised his hand to scratch his head, only to find a gun barrel to replace his finger for the scratching. "WHW-W--WWHWHHAT!! F-FINNY! You almost m-made me shoot myself in the h-head!" screamed Cambiare as he shook his arm far away from his own head.

"Don't fret over the small things-Oh, s-so my head is a small thing??-and start busting some viruses! Start with those bags!"

The navi shook his head as he properly aimed with his buster arm, lining his sight on the bag viruses. "J-just bags filled with...s-something, that shouldn't be a problem...W-wait, w-what exactly IS in the bags??" Cambiare's paranoia seemed to get the best of the navi as his arm began to shake and falter. "Who knows, there might be bombs or some poisonous gas, it's a surprise bag!" Finny was definitely not helping the situation as the navi's fear worsened with more thoughts he put into it.

"...*Sigh*...Cambi," Finny questioned as she began to rub her forehead. "There's nothing to worry about, just do your best for me, kay?" The operator's small attempt to calm her navi down was, strangely, a huge success as Cambiare's focus was instantly recovered. "...K-kay!" Cambiare's aim was even sharper than ever before, holding his arm steady as he balanced it with his free hand. The buster was quickly charged up with the navi's power, surrounding the weapon in a ludic, orange aura. Cambiare dug his feet into the grass and finally prepared himself for the start of the battle. "B-bags or h-hats, nothing stand in Finny or m-my way!"

With a giant explosion of noise, Cambiare shot forward a spray of pellets coated with the same orange aura, flying straight at the bags. Each of the pellets were specifically directed at the viruses as it focused more on one of the Bags while dishing out less to the other. The navi didn't think as to why he did so, but his instincts had made the decision on the spot and there was no going back. "T-time to make a run for it!" As soon as his arm reverted back from the buster form, Cambiare dashed away as far as he could, not knowing what the viruses had in store for him.

*Staccato [Take Aim]
2. Shotgun [50+[b]40[/b] (30 @ Candy A / 10 @ Candy B) | Take Aim | Spread1] {A} @ Bag'OCandy A/B
3. Dodge

Cooldowns:

Cambiare's Shotgun proved somewhat effective, as one of the bags of candy was blasted thoroughly by it, though the spread...not so much. The other of its kind, alarmed at the damage the other took, tossed a candy at it, healing it up a little. The BigHits also threw things, though these seemed less benevolent, and more...pain inducing. Upon landing, however, they sat there, seeming content to do nothing. Yet.

---VIRUSES UNUNMASKED---
Bag'OCandyA: 40 HP (Grass)
Bag'OCandyB: 100 HP (Grass)
BigHatA: 100 HP (20 HP FlashBomb) (Metal)
BigHatB: 100 HP (20 HP FlashBomb) (Metal)

55% Metal (Area around Cambiare and BigHats)

---NERVE WRACKED NAVI---
"Tch! Those bags are filled with Candy!! Healing themselves up, they practically ruined my whole plan!"

Finny put up a huge fuss when Cambiare's attack wasn't as successful as the two hoped, only watching as the situation got worse as two strange bombs was placed within the battlefield. "F-Finny! B-b-bombs!" stuttered Cambiare as he instinctively covered his ears over the helmet. "We have no choice then. Cambi! Grab those bag full of s...ugars and throw it at the bombs!" The operator shoved the Rageclaw chip into her PET as it formed over Cambiare's right arm, prompting the navi to dash towards the wounded virus first.

As he swiped his clawed hand across the virus, Cambiare continued the momentum of his body along with his arm motion and began to spin around. "Dizzydizzydizzydizzy~~" Blades of grass began to fly all over before Cambiare finally stopped and launched whatever he grabbed at one of the FlashBombs. "D-d-diiiizzyyyy..." Cambiare continued on as he zigzagged towards the next virus in a matter of seconds like a skilled drunk, navigating perfectly despite his spinning vision.

Cambiare attempted to grab the virus again with the same sweeping motion, but he decided to leave out the spinning and put in good old brute force as he threw the virus straight at the other bomb without the use of momentum. "Hopefully that would take care of those bombs." said Finny as she bit her thumb nail. "Tactical retreat!" Cambiare scurried around the field as he waved his claw up in the air, honestly hoping that the bomb would be disposed of...

*Staccato [Take Aim]
1. RageClaw [40+Slash /or/ [b]20+Impact[/b] | Melee | 6 Uses] {B / B} Bag'OCandyA @FlashBombA
2. RageClaw [40+Slash /or/ [b]20+Impact[/b] | Melee | 6 Uses] {B / B} Bag'OCandyB @FlashBombB
3. Dodge

Cooldowns:
Crescendo: 1 Turn
The plan was simple: grab virus, throw virus into bomb. Simple as that. Unfortunately, the weakened BagO'Candy wasn't going to just let him do that, and hopped out of the way in the nick of time. The other one wasn't so quick, however, and was flung unceremoniously into a FlashBomb. Enraged, it launched hard candy at the Navi, and managed to smack him on the head despite his evasive effort (15).

Not happy that its precious bomb was destroyed, one of the BigHats threw another one to replace it, though it could probably never replace it in spirit. The other one, however, exploded in a brilliant flash of light, which, needless to say, adversely affected Cambiare...(10, Stun, Blind)

---VIRUSES UNUNMASKED---
Bag'OCandyB: 80 HP (Metal)

55% Metal (Area around BigHats)

---NERVE WRACKED NAVI---
Cambiare.EXE: 95 HP (Grass) (Stun 1, Blind 1)
"H-huhh?? W-what's going o-o-nn!" Cambiare was in a daze when the FlashBomb exploded, piercing through his pitch-black visor like it was nothing as it blinded the navi. "W-what happened? I-I can't see anything..." The navi stumbled as he tried to navigate, only making things worse with his body slightly paralyzed by the bomb as well.

"Urrrrggghhh! We honestly have no choice then! Complete retreat!" Finny began to jam the Jack out button her PET with reckless abandon, but it was no avail. "N-no way. Cambi, you gotta get out of there before I can do something!" Though Cambi tried his best to comply with his operator's command, his blindness and paralysis honestly made things worse as he began to walk towards the four viruses. "Stop! Go to my left!" Like a robot, Cambiare turned away just in time as he made a dash towards the direction he was told to turn. "NO, MY LEFT!" But the blindness was still getting to him, turning a full 180 and running back.

Cambiare completely released himself from any emotions, mostly fear, panic, and confusion, and dedicated to listen to everything Finny had to command. As soon as his paralysis went away, the navi finally began to move faster and hoped that it would be enough to escape from the battle.

1. Stunned
2. Escape
3. Escape

Cooldowns:
Crescendo: READY

You run away, like a sissy little coward.

---VIRUSES UNUNMASKED---
Bag'OCandyB: 80 HP (Metal)

55% Metal (Area around BigHats)

---NERVE WRACKED NAVI---
Cambiare.EXE: RUNNED AWAY
"Keep on running!!" yelled Finny as she continued to navigate the navi. "*Huff huff* H-how long!" Cambiare was out of breath and his legs began to shake, but already alleviated of his temporary blindness. "Did you lose them?" The navi turned to see that the viruses were long gone and he was left alone in the net with no threat in sight. "I-I guess?...Geesh, this net is tough, Finny." said Cambi as he collapsed onto the floor, shaking his head.

Finny laid on the sofa with her face buried into the cushion, muffling her scream as she threw a fit. "This. Is. Frustrating!! Urgh, why are we so weak?!!" Though Finny seemed to be beating herself up for the failure, Cambiare also took it harshly as he sulked. "S-sorry, Finny..." However, the depression stopped immediately when the operator stood correctly and gently slapper her own cheeks. "Training! We need to do some training!"

Cambiare already didn't like the sound of the new plan, losing all his strength as he fell back on the ground with his arms and legs stretched out. "Get up, lazy bum. We're going to...Hold up, I gotta think this through...ELECTOWN!" Without any opinions heard from Cambiare, Finny jammed the jack out button of the PET, beaming the navi out of the network with a flash of gray light.

-JACK OUT!-