Training!

Finding his way to the link, Junior appeared in Yumland's net, "Hmmm.... first time I've been here. Since its been reported that Kuman appeared here, I'm assuming this is a wood area. The scenery kind of gives it away, too."

"Most likely. A shame we don't have more Heat chips but I'm sure you'll be fine. Now let's head out." Wes instructed.

"Right." Junior said, walking off.

((Battle 1))
The sexy man walks down to find some resident viruses.

ChampuA: 60 HP
ChampuB: 60 HP
ChampuC: 60 HP
KilbyA: 90 HP
KilbyB: 90 HP

Terrain: 100% Grass

Soulman_Junior.exe: 120 HP

-IT'S SHOWTIME!-
-BATTLE 1!-
-ACTION!-
"Well, well. Wood elements on a wood field. THat'll let them regenrate health, so we need to strike them down in a single hit. As for the Champus, Heat attacks will really hurt on this terrein. Better take care of them as well." Wes said, giving his analysis of the battle, "Sending Heatshot, Markcannon1, Markcannon1, Powerbolt."

"That sounds like a good course of action... though I'm suddenly wondering if coming here without more Heat chips was a good idea. A single Heatshot won't do us much good as we get furthur in. I wonder if there's a Heat element navi I could become friends with..." Junior pondered. With a shrug, he refocused his thoughts on the fight. Two shifty bushes of bamboo moved around the field. If he could time it right, he should be able to torch both of them at once. Time to let loose his attack. Hot energy poured into his hand. He concentrated it in front of him, creating a fire ball. Now he just needed to time his move. There! As soon as it seemed like one kilby was about to duck behind the other, Junior fired, sending the ball flying at the duo, ready to crash into them and create a bonfire with their corpses. With sastisfcation, he watched the sphere go before finally tearing his eyes away to stare down the Champus. Three of them and three attacks remaining. Perfect. He summoned up the two packets of Markcannon data, one for each of his hands. He streched his arms out, projecting two cross hairs and ran them over his enemies. When he had his targeting to his liking, he released both blasts, letting out two simultaneous bangs before bringing his attention to the one he had neglected to strike at. He charged up his emblem with the last chip Wes had sent. He began faintly glowing then suddenly fired a great column of power, ripping through the air and bearing down on the enemy's position.

Junior jumped back and looked around. Had all his attacks hit home? Were all his foes now deleted? He waited, watching for any attacks. As he did, he silently prepared his frame to use one more attack. Once again, his emblem began glowing, though this time more brilliently than before. Even once the power was done charging, Junior found some hidden strength and poured it in, determined that this be the finishing blow. Where ever the next strike would come from, he would be ready to counter with an even more devastating attack. Wes looked on in silence, admiring his navi's focus. Not only had he stuck with the plan, but he had also even prepared a back up. He had no complaints.

((1.) Heatshot, 40 Heat+spread1, Kilbies
2.) Markcannon1, 70+lock on, ChampuA
3.) Markcannon1, 70+lock on, ChampuB
4.) Powerbolt, 70, ChampuC
5.) Dodge
6.) Soul Flash, 80+15+blind, anything left (untapped power used) ))
A Kilby gets torched, another gets blasted, and a Markcannon takes out a Champu. The second Champu warps as the second cannon locks on, missing Soulman as he dodges, and the cannon's autotargeting takes it out.. The third falls prey to the powerbolt's... eh... power.
Yeah.

ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: DELETED
ChampuC: DELETED
KilbyA: DELETED
KilbyB: DELETED

-OTKO VICTORY!-
Prizes: 400z, Firehit1
“Excellent work.” Wes commented with a nod, “Now we have a bit more if a Heat arsenal.”

“Thanks. Guess I'll head furthur in and see what else I can find.” Junior replied, walking off.

((Battle 2))
MORE VIRUSES.
OH SNAP! THEY'RE HEAVY!

MelodyEXA: 110 HP
MelodyEXB: 110 HP
MelodyEXC: 110 HP
WhomperA: 130 HP
WhomperB: 130 HP
WhomperC: 130 HP
Powie: 60 HP

-IT'S SHOWTIME-
-BATTLE 2-
-ACTION!-
"Better lay into these guys fast... I get the feeling that these guys might be trouble." Junior muttered, gathering energy for his first strike. His fingers shined as they gathered power. Not sastisfied with what he had, he stuffed even more energy into his digits before bringing up his hands and releasing a large laser beam from them at the first Whomper, "Well that should get things started off nicely. Wes, I'm ready for chips."

"Got it. Here, first up will be the Boomerrang. Use it to take out the weak one and try to snag a few more in your parabula to whittle away the other enemies' HP. The rest use as you will." Wes said, going over the battle plan before slotting in four chips, "Sending Boomerrang1, Energybomb, Markcannon1, Markcannon1."

"Sounds good. I'll do my best." Junior said, ready to go. A large, curved wooden slab appeared in his hand. He held it behind him and arced his back to the side, before spinning around and hurling the large object through the air. It chewed along above the ground, making it way towards the enemies. It moved past the hostile lines a bit before suddenly curving to the side, ready to make another pass at Junior's foes. Happy with how the attack played out, Junior then moved on, grasping a round, triple hatched ball in his hand. He took a quick step forward and threw the ball, which, as it hit the ground, opened up and spewed pure destructive energy all around. Now to pile on some real pain. Aiming his cursor at a whomper, preparing to fire. When the angle was lined up, Junior let loose two quick blasts, in an attempt to pepper the virus with gun fire and take it out of commision. He then took a step back and began closely watching all the remaining enemies. Where would the first attack come from?

((1.) Soul Finger Shot, 120+15, WhomperA (untapped power used)
2.) Boomerrang1, 60 Wood, main target Powie
3.) Energybomb, 40x3, MelodyA
4.) Markcannon1, 70+lock on, WhomperB
5.) Markcannon1, 70+lock on, WhomperB
6.) Dodge))
((o_O I just realized you have six actions. D: ))
Soulman beautifully uses his powers to unleash devastation upon his opponents, deleting several of them. The Melodies gang up on Junior and try to whomp him at the same time, but phail as he dodges backwards. The Whomper takes its chance and spews some fire at Junior, doubling damage by using the grass to its advantage.

MelodyEXA: DELETED
MelodyEXB: 110 HP
MelodyEXC: 110 HP
WhomperA: DELETED
WhomperB: DELETED
WhomperC: 70 HP
Powie: DELETED

Terrain: 80% Grass

Soulman_Junior.exe: 40 HP [OSNAP]
"Ouch... very ouch..." Junior managed to say, grunting through the pain.

"Hold on, buddy, I got you covered. Sending Recovery80!" Wes's voice boomed down from above, "So, how you feeling now?"

"I feel fine... but I'm a bit pissed still." Junior said, eye twitching, "When I said they'd be a problem, I didn't think they'd bother me to this degree. Now to stun them so that I can take my time..." Junior pulled off his shades, revealing his twitch. He stared down all his foes, struggling to pull off the maneuver. Suddenly, his eye slammed shut, sealing his enemies' doom by releasing a wave of paralyzing charisma. Now he'd return the pain he had been dealt, "Wes, I'm ready."

"Got it. Sending Heatshot, MistConv, Firehit1." Wes slotted in the trio, then after a bit of thought sent a fourth as well, "Sending Aquasword as well. If that thing tries to burp flames again, slice it down. Good luck."

"Oh, I'm aiming to take that thing out long before it gets that chance." Junior raised his hand and, seemingly summoned by his anger, a ball of flames appeared before his palm, "Yes, hold nice and still while I blast you." With that, Junior launched the ball, trying to hit the flamer with some fire in return. His anger slightly pacified, Junior sighed and calmed down a bit. Now to get the other two. He glanced at the note shaped enemy and raised his hand. In unison with the moment, a watery appendage rose from behind the virus as well. Then, in a Sith like move, Junior closed his hand feircely, causing the hand of water to do the same, crashing the fingers together like a mighty wave. Not a moment to spare, Junior then engulfed his hand in flames. He closed in firmly into a fist and then punched the air in front of him, causing the fire to warp and jump out at the remaining virus. Junior shook his hand, trying to alliviate the cool. Finally, he summoned the sword data, a blade of water over taking his hand. Junior held it in front of him menacingly , "So, who wants to try me now?"

((1.) Recovery80, Junior
2.) Sexy Wink, Stunx2 WhomperC, Stun MelodyEXB/C
3.) Heatshot, 40 Heat +spread1, WhomperC
4.) MistConv, 100 Aqua+15, MelodyEXB (untapped power used)
5.) Firehit1, 60 Heat, MelodyEXC
6.) Aquasword, 80 Aqua, counter whatever attacks))
Nothing, tries him. They've all died.

MelodyEXA: DELETED
MelodyEXB: B'SLAPPED
MelodyEXC: FALCON PAAANCHED
WhomperA: DELETED
WhomperB: DELETED
WhomperC: BURNT
Powie: DELETED

Terrain: 40% Grass

-VICTORY-
Get: 700z
"All right! I showed them!" Junior said, clenching his fist in triumph.

"Yes, yes, how manly of you. Now head furthur in." Wes said.

"Got it!" Junior said, dashing off.

((Battle 3))
Suddenly bamboo! Hundreds of them! Spring up from under Junior! Luckily, they don't hurt him. The navi finds himself within a thick bamboo grove, his enemies, all around him.

KilbyA: 90 HP
KilbyB: 90 HP
KilbyC: 90 HP
KilbyD: 90 HP
KilbyE: 90 HP
KilbyF: 90 HP
KilbyG: 90 HP
KilbyH: 90 HP
KilbyI: 90 HP

-You're in the deep woods now, brother-
-BATTLE 3-
-FIGHT!-
"Crap... all wood types on a grass field. If we don't take care of them in one shot, they'll just heal. Geez, this place is annoying." Wes mumbled, "Giving you some heavy hitters. Sending Heatshot, Firehit1, MistConv, Guard2."

"Accompanied with a few of my own tricks, these should do nicely. Thanks." Junior said, nodding in appreciation. He raised up his hand and began to form a fireball in front of it. With a bang, he sent the orb flying swiftly through the air, hissing as it went. If it hit, it would explode with a crash and use the grass below as fuel to completely incinerate whatever it touched. Next up, his hand grew warm. Concentrating on aonther kilby, he swung his fist in an uppercut, a hand of flames jumping from the grass at the enemy at the same moment. Two Heat attacks in a row left Junior feeling a bit warm... He had better switch to some of his own techniques for a moment so that he could cool down a bit.

Junior's fingers began to get all shiney... and stuff. He brought both hands together, aimed them at a kilby and then fired a massive ray of energy. He then once again began focusing power, this time in his navi symbol. After putting in all the power he could muster, he relased a beam of blinding light at the enemy, aiming for the eyes peeking out from between the bamboo reeds. That was enough of his custom moves. Now he'd finish off the set of chips he'd been granted. Once again, Junior raised his hand. A hand-like spector appeared behind another Kilby. Junior suddenly closed his hand, trying to use the Force to smash the plant. The Aqua summon closed as well with a crash, spraying water as it melted away after the attack. Junior then crouched down and held his arms defensively in front of him. He summoned a red sheild, which stood in front of him, ready to defend him from attacks. Now to see how well he had done.

((1.) Heatshot, 40 Heat+spread1, KilbyE
2.) Firehit1, 60 Heat, KilbyA
3.) Soul Finger Shot, 120, KilbyB
4.) Soul Flash, 80+15+Blind, KilbyC(untapped power used)
5.) MistConv, 100 Aqua, KilbyI
6.) Guard2, reflects up to 120))
Junior takes out all his targets in a sweep of attacks. He then puts up a shield, which kills something else. Another Kilby attacks, dealing some damage to Junior's side.

KilbyA: FALCON PAAANCHED
KilbyB: DOUBLE DUCE'D
KilbyC: FLASHED
KilbyD: SELF-OWNED
KilbyE: FLAMBE'D
KilbyF: 90 HP
KilbyG: 90 HP
KilbyH: 90 HP
KilbyI: MASTER HAND'D

Soulman_Junior.exe: 90 HP
"You're hurt again..." Wes sighed. They had underestimated the tenacity of these foes.

"Don't worry about it. This is not the area for us right now, so after this, I'm leaving. I can heal when I plug out. Just send me an Aquasword and let me finish this." Junior requested.

"Well, don't over do it. Be careful." Wes cautioned, feeling a bit uneasy, "Sending Areagrab, Aquasword."

"While I didn't ask for a warp, it certainly can't hurt things." Junior shrugged. He then vanished, reappearing directly behind the three strutting groves of bamboo. A blade of water now replaced his arm. He raised his sword high and thrust it forward, trying to skewer all three at once. He then swung it back out to the side, trying to slice them all again as he did so. He crouched down, then leaped at the trio, flinging water as he tried to snap the bamboo in half. He then stepped firmly on the ground and suddenly spun around, slashing at his surroundings. He had one last attack left in him. He needed to make it good. He raised his sword diagonally in front of him, pausing a moment. He then cried out, "Smash attack! Home Run swing!" as he swung the blade horizontally with a crushing feirceness, "That should end it..."

"And if it doesn't, it'll be really anticlimatic and you'll look dumb. But at least the series of cuts looked cool. I taped it so if you get you're butt kicked, we'll just edit that part out and add in a video where kilbies actually die." Wes commented.

"Ummm..... thanks?" Junior said, not sure whether to be offended or feel complimented. He stood, looking at the kilbies. Any moment, they would just fall apart, sliced to ribbons. Any moment.... he was positive. In the human world, Wes just sighed.

((1.) Areagrab, behind kilbies
2.) Aquasword, 80 Aqua, KilbyF/G/H
3.) Aquasword, 80 Aqua, KilbyF/G/H
4.) Aquasword, 80 Aqua, KilbyG/H/F
5.) Aquasword, 80 Aqua, KilbyG/H/F
6.) Aquasword, 80 Aqua, KilbyH/F/G (+15 to first hit, untapped power used))
Junior cuts the forest down and shows it that man-er-NAVI overpowers nature.

KilbyA: FALCON PAAANCHED
KilbyB: DOUBLE DUCE'D
KilbyC: FLASHED
KilbyD: SELF-OWNED
KilbyE: FLAMBE'D
KilbyF: DROWNED
KilbyG: SLICED
KilbyH: HOME-RUNN'D
KilbyI: MASTER HAND'D

Soulman_Junior.exe: 90 HP

-VICTORY-
Get: SideBamboo1, 400z
"Okay, we have enough for that one thing plus the chip you got is kind of.... awesome. Now we can sit that unreliable Cactus chip." Wes said, perusing the rewards, "Good work, bud."

"Well at least we got something out of this run to be happy about. Okay, I'm plugging out." Junior said, disappearing.