The spare GMO

Valkyrie arrived to the Yoka area. She examined her armor once again. It was even worse than before, if thats even possible. There were more holes and rips on her clothing than steel and cloth.... She looked around to see if there were anyone there. Not noticing any other navis, she finally decided to change into her other GMO.

The armor became transparent, then disappeared entirely, giving its place for the bikini.GMO. As the name suggests, it didn't cover much. Did Sieg use the least possible clothing because he didn't want to waste time on a secondary GMO, or because he wanted to embarrass the hell out of his navi, no one will ever know.

-At least its black- She whispered to herself. While she did feel uncomfortable without the armor, she could enjoy herself in the hot bath. She sank as low as she could, leaving only the top of her head out of water. She was hoping that Sieg would fix the old GMO quickly. Before a virii attacks, to be exact.

Poor girl, her hopes are always getting crushed.

[un groupe de virii s'il vout plait]
Virus Attack!

BombcornA: 70
BombcornB: 70
Firepheonix: 110

Valkerie: 100

Battle 1 Start!
Valkyrie peeked out of the bath. Still no other navi in sight. And the virii won't live to tell anyone what they're about to see...

She quickly got out of the bath, trying not to slip on the wet floor. She summoned her trustworthy weapon, the deadly, destructive relic, that has bathed in the blood of many virii... a giant umbrella?!

- Sieg... I swear if there is a way to harm you physically, I will find it.

Unfortunately, the operator was busy buying chips at Skylabs, and was unable to response. With some painful thoughts in her mind, Valkyrie started to focus her powers into her new 'weapon', while trying to dodge the attacks of her enemies. The Umbrella of Doom started to emit a pale wight light, as it was charged with destructive energies...

[Actions:
1. Charge
2. Charge
3. Dodge]

The corn chucks some kernals at the babe, but misses.

BombcornA: 70

Valkerie: 100
- I wonder...

Valkyrie tried to get her boosters to work. However, she wasn't wearing the armor, so she didn't have the attachments on her back; they appeared in mid air, only connected by some unseen bond. At least it works...

She charged at one of the bombcorns, stabbing forward with her lance-brella and letting free the destructive tension she had been building inside. The attack drained her power, and made her weapon feel heavy, so she decided to stop attacking for now and try to recharge while dodging.

[Actions
1. Valkyrie Ride
2. Charge attack (52+40) BombcornA
3. Dodge]

BombcornA: DELETED

Valkerie: 70

WHA! A NAVI WHO DOESN'T HAVE A COMPLETLY SUCKY BUSTER! ARMAGEDDON! THE WORLD WILL END!!!!!!

The bombcorn shoots and misses

The phoenix hits you... your lucky your flame-proof or we'd have a streakin navi.... heh funny image... getting clothelined by a football player.... heheh
The charge deleted the bombcorn, but now she was standing in front of 2 virii with no weapons, out of "ammo" for her signature move...

She was about to carefully a plan her next move, when the phoenix blasted her away with its fiery breath. Along with her "coolness". She punched the ground with her fist and charged up for an attack. As ridiculous the umbrella was, it could unleash attacks the same as the spear. She rolled to the side then started to run at the remaining bombcorn...

[actions:
1. Charge
2. Charge
3. Dodge]
Kernals fly from the corn's mouth, but missing as the navi concentrates solely on biding her time.

Valkerie: 70
Valkyrie plunged her fist into the bombcorn. She was expecting to sprout her fist to say the least, and was surprised to feel barely anything. She looked at her hand in disbelief. It was transformed into a gruesome claw of sorts, with the same pattern as her armor.

- Good to see you enjoying yourself. Did I miss something?

-Nah, you arrived...- Valkyrie clutched her claws into a fist, trying to get ahold of the virii.
- ...just in time!- the female navi lifted her claws then slashed down, attempting to throw the bombcorn into the phoenix, which would result in... popcorn?

- I need a sword to finish this.

- Here it is, my dear

It seems that Valkyrie wasn't in the mood for words right now. Holding the sword which took the place of the Umbrella of Doom, she charged at the firephoenix. She stabbed forward, trying to end its career with the strike.

[actions:
1 Charge attack (52) at cornbomb
2 Throw corn bomb (25) into firephoenix (25) with rageclaw
3 Sword(90) phoenix]
The corn is struck and then chucked, but the bird swoops out of the way. Valkerie still manages to strike it with a sword, however. It then soars into the air, raining down flames on the poor girl. The water around her begins to boil.

BombcornB: DELETED!
Firepheonix: 20

Valkerie: 40
Valkyrie went all out, in an attempt to finally obliterate the remaining virii. Her attacks fueled by the burning pain the bird caused her, she furiously hacked and slashed with her weapons, trying to cut the fire phoenix into pieces.

[actions:
1. Sword (90) phoenix
2. Ragclaw (50) phoenix
3. Spit on corpse?]
The bird gets torn up.

BombcornB: DELETED!
Firepheonix: DELETED!

Valkerie: 40

Rewards: 450z
After collecting the goods, Valkyrie went back to finish her bath. She had a feeling that she had missed something tho...

- HEY! Did you repair the GMO?

- Ah, yes... I've bought a few upgrades to boot. You seemed to enjoy the bath...

- Why you little... I'm jacking out.

-As you wish

A pillar of light descended then quickly disappeared as Valkyrie left the Yoka area.

((mark my words, the bikini shall return!))