LinkMan.EXE VS SplitMan.EXE

As the Navis jack in, their Net Operators are shown a 3-D model of the arena their Navis will be fighting in with various features labeled and highlighted as the presentation runs. At the end of the presentation, the environmental statistics for this arena are displayed for reference.

Quote (The Underworld)

The center of the arena itself is a flat, circular plane, with a few small walls and columns to use as cover, or as vantage points. The columns are simple rounded rectangles, standing up lengthwise about 8 feet in height. They are not secured to the floor and can be knocked over, unlike the few small walls. At the walls of the arena are four pits. The walls of the upper arena are covered in a large netting that allows it to be grabbed onto and clung to, but is otherwise un-noteworthy.

The pits surrounding the center of the arena drop down into a second, lower half of the arena that is exactly as wide as the first, but is much taller than the upper arena. Close to the edges of this 'underground' arena are four small, circular platforms; these send a navi flying directly upward to ground-level, and are placed below the four pits. They must be specifically triggered, however, and do not trigger when navis enter the lower arena by dropping from above.

At the far walls of the underground arena are four additional, angled boosters which catapult a navi up to one of four horizontal platforms on the walls of the lower arena; these four small platforms each have two hand grips on the wall next to them that will pull a navi to the next platform over, either to the left or right.

---Terrain---
Upper Level: Normal (96%), Hole (4%)

Lower Level: Normal (88%), Spring Panel (4%), Booster Pad (8%)

Note: Hole Terrain means you can fall through it to reach the lower level. Hole Terrain cannot be changed.

Note 2: Breaking the panels of the upper level means creating holes Navis can fall to the lower level through. These are Broken Panels, and can either regenerate in a couple of tuyrns or be repaired/changed into something else, unlike Hole Terrain.

---Objects---

Hematite Column (300 HP) [4 ea. on upper level]
-- Can be knocked over, and rolled.
-- Can be stood upon.
-- Can be used for cover.
-- Too heavy to lift, throw, or send flying with microburst.

Hematite Barricade (150 HP) [4 ea. on upper level]
-- Immovable

Hematite Cube (300 HP, extremely heavy) [4 ea. on lower level]
-- Tethered to the ceiling by ropes, which can be cut with a single slashing attack.
-- Can be stood upon, even while tethered.
-- Cannot be moved other than cutting them loose.
-- Immovable once on the ground, and may be used for cover.
-- Deal 100 Null Damage if they fall upon a Navi, and break instantly.

For Reference: The upper area is approximately 15 feet high. The lower area is approximately 45 feet high. The platforms on the lower level are 25 feet from the ground, as are the hanging cubes.

The Navis, on the other hand, appear on the upper level of the arena, a moderate distance from each other, and are not given any of the data their Operators received. The Navis would be given a few moments to themselves before the match actually began....
A small bouncing ball came from the sky onto the upper level. It bounced around a little bit, not moving away from its initial location, and then a face appeared on its' surface. Two arms sprouted from the ball, just as two legs and eventually the rest of the body to form LinkMan. As soon as his two feet hit the ground, he felt a certain sense of emptiness flow over the field. "I thought I'd be the last one to enter the ring..." he muttered and looked around, "Seeing as Gosthe fell asleep..." LinkMan looked downwards and bopped his two fists against each other.

Soryu just remained quiet and relaxed himself. Tilting his head downwards, he glanced at his watch and wondered if his opponent would come on time.
Splitman beamed into the arena, a single silver streak from the sky creating a befuddled Navi. "Wha.. is it time alright" he stammered as he looked around the arena "Oh... It is more than time already....." He responded to himself, looking around the expanse of the arena.

"LETS HAVE A GOOD MATCH" He shouted from across the arena to his opponent "WHEN ARE WE STARTING THIS ANYWAY?" He added, still glancing at the various obstacles the arena had presented for him. "So its a high cover matchup between two close range units, one of which specializes in high immediate damage?" Split murmured "Yep, looks like" His operator, for once, responded "The ground is a complicated mish-mash of cover and movement related gadgets, be on guard" The gray navi did not respond to the statement, but merely contemplated the layout of the arena for a bit, waiting for his opponent to speak.
Spotlights shined on the two combatants as they entered the ring. The battlefield was as it is. Soon enough, a lustrous pearl floated down from the sky, landing in the announcer box to Splitman's left, and Linkman's right. The ball soon formed itself into a female navi, with long, flowing pink hair, teal eyes, peach skin, and a white garment of detached, flowing sleeves, a white shirt joined at the neck, black shorts, and long white boots. Two lustrous orbs floated around her being as she held her hands up to the sky.

"Attention combatants! My hair is- Wait, wrong show," the female announcer grumbled, clearing her voice, then spreading her left hand out to gesture toward the combatants. "Welcome to the ONB Tournamanet, folks! I'm your referee for your match today, Pearl.exe! Today we have a high intense battle between LinkMan.exe and SplitMan.exe. You all know the rules! Well, you do know the rules, right? Pearl inquired to the two, who probably nodded, who knew?

The crystal navi held her arms up to the sky and yelled, "Alright then! Let the match.... BEGIN!" The roar of the crowd soon followed afterward as the two navis started to engage in battle.

Linkman.exe: 400 HP

Splitman.exe: 140 HP

---Terrain---

Note: Hole Terrain means you can fall through it to reach the lower level. Hole Terrain cannot be changed.

Note 2: Breaking the panels of the upper level means creating holes Navis can fall to the lower level through. These are Broken Panels, and can either regenerate in a couple of tuyrns or be repaired/changed into something else, unlike Hole Terrain.

---Objects---

Hematite Column (300 HP) [4 ea. on upper level]
-- Can be knocked over, and rolled.
-- Can be stood upon.
-- Too heavy to lift, throw, or send flying with microburst.

Hematite Barricade (150 HP) [4 ea. on upper level]
-- Immovable

Hematite Cube (300 HP, extremely heavy) [4 ea. on lower level]
-- Tethered to the ceiling by ropes, which can be cut with a single slashing attack.
-- Can be stood upon, even while tethered.
-- Cannot be moved other than cutting them loose.
-- Immovable once on the ground, and may be used for cover.
-- Deal 100 Null Damage if they fall upon a Navi, and break instantly.

For Reference: The upper area is approximately 15 feet high. The lower area is approximately 45 feet high. The platforms on the lower level are 25 feet from the ground, as are the hanging cubes.

BATTLE ONE, GO
Splitman took a moment to study his opponent... he was some sort of horrible ball of... HP.... cracking this guy would be incredibly difficult, but he wasn't about to let something like near impossible odds ruin the day. As Split investigated the target his right eye flashed 8 times, eight different target locks flashed quietly on the surface of the enemy, displaying his coordinates and movement data in tiny numbers that did not fade properly with distance.

"So, what's it like?" Splitman shouted to his foe from a distance "being a joke that is" he added after leaping behind a nearby pillar. It was unlikely that his enemy would react to the statement, but who knows, maybe it would distract him. While in thought he noticed a barrier chip that Chad had sent him and applied it with little thought. The soft-blue aura coated his body for a moment before fading into his armor. Now was the hard part... Split took a moment while his enemy attempted to bombard the location, clearly he would try to soften him up at a range before moving in. While counting to three Split carefully placed a minibomb on the ground next to the pillar and teleported away to a distant location.

AreaGrabs were new to Split, the concept of instantaneous movement seemed luxurious and absurd to him, who had long ago practiced the art of running from place to place slightly faster than normal. Even so, the action came naturally to him as he accessed the Chips data, sending him behind a similar column on the opposite side of the arena. Patiently he peeked out slightly from behind the massive stone obstacle to glance at his enemy before retreating back behind it as to not be seen. Good, his target locks were still operational. Hopefully things would go smoothly from here on out, because he had used his escape plan for an early game advantage.

Summary:
Target Lock: LinkMan(8 take-aims usable later)
Advanced Mobility(passive):Leap behind closest collumn
Barrier1:Self
Minibomb(60, blast1): Leave at base of collumn
AreaGrab: Teleport behind collumn on opposite side
"Ah, my opponent appeared..." LinkMan muttered as he stared at SplitMan and analyzed his appearance. Not really thinking SplitMan very fascinating, LinkMan shifted his eyes to the enlarged arm and, as a result, widened his own eyes. "I don't want to be here, Gosthe!" LinkMan cried out to his Operator while looking frantically in the hope of finding a space to hide, "He's going to hit me! I-I just know it!"

"Take a chill pill, my Navi man," Soryu replied, "And prepare to get down in this fight!" After having said this Soryu slotted in two of his chips from the tournament folder, following this up by moving his hand through his hair in one smooth motion.

Frantically waving his arms up and down while staring at his Operator, LinkMan shouted at Soryu again, "I wish you'd stop doing this! I'm in d-danger over here!" He then turned his head towards SplitMan again and held his arms together close to his chin. His legs shaking out of fright and his arms swelling up due to the chips Soryu had slotted in, he realized that this wouldn't be a fun time for him. "F-Fine," LinkMan muttered and held out his arms towards SplitMan in a somewhat clumsy manner. The swelling increased, making it seem like he was hiding watermelons within the ends of his arms, and then eventually bursted open to release a powered projectile from each arm. "Oh god! My arms!" LinkMan explained and looked at the arms that had been split apart, only to realize they had already been mended already. "Gostheeeeeee!" LinkMan screamed as he ran in small circles with his arms waving above his head. He then jumped towards an object nearby in an attempt to regain his composure.

"Graphical extras!" Soryu shouted as his teeth glimmered beautifully, "And did it really hurt...? You know... That wasn't mean to happen. Not at all. Y'know... I'm horrible at sarcasm." Scratching his chin and thinking, he was pondering on what to make LinkMan do next. "Ah!" he exclaimed and pointed at the screen after moving away from it to look extra dramatic and awfully awkward, "Use 'that', LinkMan!"

"I don't even know what 'that' is!" LinkMan exclaimed with his arms over his head while sitting behind the object he had jumped towards before. "I'll j-just use something!" he continued and released a connection cord from his glove, then plugged it into the Chip Regulation Program embedded in his belly. Streams of data went across his eyes and shouted, "Incorrect trade! Insufficient data present for transfer! One party has not agreed with the usage of the chip! Cancelling! Cancelling!" His eyes then went to their usual frightened state as he looked around. "What's going to happen now...?" he whined quietly.

1. Cannon [40 DMG; Ranged] @ SplitMan
2. Cannon [40 DMG; Ranged] @ SplitMan
3. Get behind a close-by Hematite Barricade
4. Trade Unaccepted [Chip Break; Ranged; 3 TCD] @ SplitMan; Random Chip
"And the fight is on folks! Looks like Splitman's locking on to Linkman, or something, I don't know what he's quite doing but he's left himself wide open for a Cannon shot! Ouch! That must've hurt," Pearl winced, doing her play-by-play commentary from a relatively safe location, above the ring it seemed.

"Oh! Linkman fires again, but Splitman jumps behind a column! He's saaafe! Oh, it looks like both combatants are hiding. Splitman's doing something... can't see what, and look he's warp- Oh, wait it just got cancelled? Looks like Splitman just had his warp denied or something," Pearl commented, as indeed, Linkman's signature attack prevented Splitman from using his Areagrab, so he was just stuck there with his Minibomb.

Both of them were behind objects of considerable protection, looks like it might turn into a guerilla warfare of sorts.

Linkman.exe: 400 HP [Behind BarricadeA]

Splitman.exe: 100 HP (10 HP Barrier) [Behind ColumnC]

-Upper Level Objects-
Hematite ColumnA: (300 HP)
Hematite ColumnB: (300 HP)
Hematite ColumnC: (260 HP) [Minibomb]
Hematite ColumnD: (300 HP)

Hematite BarricadeA: (150 HP)
Hematite BarricadeB: (150 HP)
Hematite BarricadeC: (150 HP)
Hematite BarricadeD: (150 HP)

-Lower Level Objects-
Hematite CubeA: (300 HP, extremely heavy)
Hematite CubeB: (300 HP, extremely heavy)
Hematite CubeC: (300 HP, extremely heavy)
Hematite CubeD: (300 HP, extremely heavy)

---Terrain---

Splitman grumbled to himself with increasing agitation. What the hell was it that that guy was trying to pull... messing with his stuff "Your trades are illegitimate and so are you tactics" He shouted in rather weak mockery of his overweight opponent as he took up an additional shield for personal defense. The small metallic disk would serve little help if things got heated though... though this thing might help. Taking notice of his now claw-like extremity, he gently scooped up the deadly bomb he had left at his feet and hurled it at his chubby opponent, hoping to arch it behind that damn barricade he had hidden behind. Streams up tiny red numbers accounting for position and relative movement fed his movements before Split retreated back behind his cover. The deadly sphere let lose a soft boom as it exploded in the distance, but he was already back behind his cover before hearing the result. Soft-blue energy enveloped his wounded body as he called upon what little remaining power he could from the surrounding area. The heal chip would do most the work, but he would have to make sure anything extra could be covered. "Chad why, is it that these guys have so much health?" He asked his owner, while watching scratches on his body fuse back together and burns fade "Hmmm?" Chad murmured "Probably because they are cowards" he surmised

"Speaking of, you have been acting unusually cowardly this match Split, normally you would just try to tear their throat out or something" He added as a final note.

Damnit, he was right.

Summary:
Guard1: Self
RageClaw(20+Impact): Throw minibomb at Linkman (+1 take aim action from Lock-On)
Positive Energy Infusion: 90 additional healing to be added to later attempts
Recovery50: Heal self for 50+Any necessary additional healing from Infusion
"Hey, I did good right?" LinkMan shouted anxiously at Soryu as he waved his arms carefully behind the cover.

Soryu nodded thoughtfully, until a mean grin stretched across his face. "Yes, so let's kick it up a notch."

"I don't like this," LinkMan whimpered as simulated tears appeared at the corners of his eyes. Immediately after saying this, he could feel the chip data of 4 various chips flowing into his sytem. Immediately he analyzed the first one which brought a small smile across his scared face. "A-A Barrier? I thought you didn't care," LinkMan said quietly and executed the file, immediately generating a circular barrier around himself. After this, he checked the other 3 chips and the smile that once graced his face got run over like roadkill. "What..." he whined quietly and turned to look at Soryu, who merely replied with a dazzling smile and a thumbs up. The image of Soryu disappeared after that and LinkMan found himself to be alone with the chip data to keep him company. "OK, I got it," he said, his voice shaky and entirely void of determination, "I do this... And then that..." Thinking it over a bit more with the few last precious seconds he had, he decided to move out. The two ends of LinkMan's arms started to grow immensely, one more than the other. From his position, he waved his right arm horizontally over the barricade and released a bomb from the end as his arm split apart. Immediately after this, he turned his left arm to the ground while his right arm regained its former glory.

"And now my LinkMan..." Soryu said as he grinned wide, "Show me your wings."

At the instant LinkMan's left arm split apart, he turned to Soryu and spoke at him, "What?" In a blitz, he was launched into the air by a burst of wind released from his left arm. "But I don't have wings!" he shouted on his way to the maximum altitude he would attain while his mouth turned into an upside-down smile to show his sadness. The fourth chip was activated from within LinkMan's body and was sent to the right foot which caused a growing process to be executed within the area. "Ah! Ah!" LinkMan shouted as he noticed his foot becoming round and big, "Get it off!" First he tried to shake it while he was soaring through the sky, then decided to spin around his entire body while attempting to aim at SplitMan as he now had a better view of the battlefield. The bomb released itself from LinkMan's foot and went straight for the ground into the general direction of SplitMan, while LinkMan was on his way to the ground again although slower than the bomb went. "That wasn't fun..." LinkMan muttered.

1. Barrier [10 HP Barrier]
2. MiniBomb [60 DMG; Blast 1; Thrown] @ SplitMan
3. AirShot [20 DMG; Microburst; Ranged] @ Ground; Shooting Self Towards The Sky
4. FireBomb1 [60 FIRE; Burn (?); Thrown] @ SplitMan
"Well folks, the fight's going on, and both sides start with a defensive maneuver!" Pearl announced, broadcasting to the watching audience as Linkman put up his barrier and Splitman strapped a Guard1 to his arm.

"It looks like it's going to be some Guerilla warfare folks! Both sides send Minibombs after each other and.... Whoa! Those things just negated each other! Nice try guys!" Pearl commented, folding her arms over her chest, gazing at the field pensively.

"Now what could Linkman be... Holy smokes!" Pearl gasped as Linkman microbursted himself closer to Pearl than she would've liked before sending a Firebomb at Splitman, who reflected the blow with his Guard, popping Linkman's barrier as he landed...

...in a hole.

As Splitman healed himself, Linkman found falling from REALLY high areas was not very good, and not many people could do so without getting hurt. So, the crash to the lower level was pretty painful.

"Well, there you have it folks! This match is getting more exciting by the minute! Stay tuned for the next few moves!" Pearl announced, gesturing toward the screen. If you were viewing it that is.

Linkman.exe: 390 HP [On Lower Level]

Splitman.exe: 140 HP (10 HP Barrier)[Rageclaw][Behind ColumnC][7 Take Aims][90 Healing]

-Upper Level Objects-
Hematite ColumnC: (260 HP)

-Lower Level Objects-

---Terrain---

Split peaked out from behind his cover to see his opponent shoot past him... vertically... and plummet into the first floor. There wouldn't be another chance to get close. While his ballistic opponent recovered from his landing Split pursued, keeping his left arm in claw-mode he shouted a vague obscenity at his Operator, pleading for some advantage
"GOD ##$%it Chad gimme something" Was all that could me made out from under the sound of scraping metal as he bounded down the path towards his opponent. As he landed he glanced at his hand for only a brief moment... it would have to do.. "Target locked and... FIRE" He shouted, aiming his weapon not at his unexpecting opponent but at the adjacent ground, and firing not a weapon shot but himself at his foe barreling towards him at high speed.

Silver light flashed through the air as he clawed for his opponent's weapon, attempting to redirect the clearly incoming attack away from his body. Meanwhile his right hand had regained natural form, except for a blue white mist that seemed to engulf it. "You deals SUCK" He shouted, pulling in with his left hand and throwing a straight punch at LinkMan's face. "ALSO, you are slow to react to situations" He vainly added, clearly looking for but failing to find wit in the heat of the moment. Not that it mattered, though, as the second fist streaked towards his opponents face.

Pain lanced through his body, he could only hope that he wasn't falling apart somewhere without realizing it. Ah well, at least he wasn't a coward like this chump.

Summary: (reminder that available take Lock-On aims automatically occur for attacks on target)
Advanced Mobility(passive): Jump Down to LinkMan's Level
AirShot: Shoot self into LinkMan
RageClaw(40): Grab LinkMan's weapon arm, point away.
ColdFist:(70 Aqua+Impact+KnockBack): LinkMan
ColdFist:(70 Aqua+Impact+KnockBack): LinkMan
"Ouch ouch ouch..." LinkMan muttered as he rubbed his head which got dented slightly due to the fall, "Turns out I can't fly..." He kept rubbing softly until he realized what he had said and stared forwards with an annoyed look on his face. "Why am I not surprised of this..." he muttered and glanced sideways at Soryu.

"Of course you can't fly! Nor do you have wings!" Soryu exclaimed, then crossed his arms, "If you could, you would've been ChickenMan." Wisely he nodded to himself, then put his arms in a normal position again. Or at least as normal as possible as he held one arm into the air and the other in front of his eyes.

"What... Are you... We're in a fight!" LinkMan rambled and pointed at the hole above him, "I just fell down, you know! We have no time for strange motions!"

With a swift motion, as if it were at the speed of light, Soryu slotted in three chips after each other and ended with some smoke coming from his hand due to the incredibly fast motions.

Acting as if this was a normal occurence in LinkMan's life as Soryu's Navi, he just nodded plainly and progressed the chip data. "More bombs..." he muttered and started executing their data within his body to create the weapons. His shoulders started to increase in size, becoming more circular with the second as they generated the MiniBomb data. A third orb appeared on the back LinkMan's neck, causing him to tilt his head downwards so it would have space to grow. The three spots on LinkMan's body that had grown shattered and shot a bomb each into the air, towards the hole were LinkMan fell out of previously. "And now... My specialty..." he muttered as he flashed a smile towards someone or another. His head already tilted downwards, he gently tipped the floor with his arms and made a dash across the lower level of the tournament's arena so he would be anywhere except the place where the bombs would explode.

1. MiniBomb [60 DMG; Blast 1; Thrown] @ Hole above LinkMan
2. MiniBomb [60 DMG; Blast 1; Thrown] @ Hole above LinkMan
3. MiniBomb [60 DMG; Blast 1; Thrown] @ Hole above LinkMan
4. Dodge
"The heat's back on folks! And it looks like Splitman's chasing after Linkman! But oh! The poor guy shot himself directly into Linkman's thrown Minibomb! They've both collided! Split's barrier is gone too! Linkman tries to send another Minibomb Splitman's way, but it misses as Splitman grapples the trader navi's arm! Oh! Here comes the fisticuffs! Linkman blasts another Minibomb at Split while Split delivers a devastating straight to Linkman! Here comes the second one, but Linkman moves his head in time to avoid it! The combatants are stuck together, head-to-head, arm-to-arm, toe-to-toe! What a match folks! What a match!" Pearl yelled, putting the play-by-play for all the actions occurring in the battle as the screen's view shifted to the lower level.

Linkman.exe: 270 HP [On Lower Level][Cannot use Left Arm]

Splitman.exe: 70 HP [Rageclaw][ColdPunch][Lower Level][3 Take Aims][90 Healing][Can only use ColdPunch until Overridden]

-Upper Level Objects-

-Lower Level Objects-

---Terrain---

((Why is the deadline always on the weekend..))

Splitman reached his arm back, as he went for what appeared to be the final blow, but before his arm could finish winding up, his right hand turned into a cannon. "And... it looks like this is where we part." He said as he launched an unusually strong blast of air at his opponent, hopefully directing him underneath the nearest block.
Split stretched his limbs for a moment before leaping though the air towards his final target... the rope supporting the giant block that drifted overhead. "You had enough of melee fighting anyway, right?" He asked his none-too-happy opponent before unleashing the block from its fragile tether.
Splitman just hung there for a few moment, reorienting himself as he looked below. Including unforeseen damages, he was likely about to die. Chad was kind enough to send him another recovery chip, upon which he added his own energies. As Split hung there, drifting back and fourth he looked down waiting to see what Link would do.

Summary:
AirShot:Linkman under closest cube
Advanced Mobility: Jump above cube
RageClaw: Cut Rope
AutoDodge
Recovery50: Heal self, use whatever pool healing is necessary.
((I don't like deadlines for posting nonetheless... Posting it with Shuryou due to laziness.))

"Just as planned," Soryu said as he shifted his glasses back to the back of his nose, "We'll take it from here, SplitMan." Saying this with confidence in his voice, Soryu slotted in some chips and looked anxiously at the PET's screen.

"As planned!?" LinkMan bellowed, "Take it from here!? I just got pummeled!" Tears started rolling over LinkMan's cheeks as he tried to maintain the pain inflicted on him. "That hurt..." he whined while at the same time he analyzed the chip data sent to him, realizing what Soryu was planning by looking at the order of the chips. "Pulling that out now, Gosthe...? So that was your plan..." LinkMan muttered as he crossed his arms and thought, But did it have to involve me getting hurt like this... The black arms of LinkMan instantly got a white color all across it and started shooting webbing at SplitMan, until his own arms were no more. Quickly after that, he faded from sight for a split second and reappeared on the other side of SplitMan. His two arms, that had been used for the webbing, were reformed now as blades that had been set on fire. "Fire..." LinkMan weeped quietly as he shook his arms, trying to get the flames away.

"Link!" Soryu shouted, his arms crossed, "What the chip are you doing?"

"I don't like fire," LinkMan said with teary eyes. Turning to Soryu, he noticed the stern look on his Operator's face, causing the tears to flow even more and then decided to attack SplitMan as planned with the weapons. Flames danced around LinkMan as he swung around his weapons in a fierce attempt to attack SplitMan, not even paying attention to his opponent's position besides the fact that he had warped to the opposite side of SplitMan.

1. WhiteWeb1 [40 DMG; 3 Targets; Snare; Ranged] @ SplitMan
2. AreaGrab [Teleport] behind Splitman
3. FireKnife [60 FIRE; Slashing; Sword Clause; Melee] @ SplitMan
4. FireKnife [60 FIRE; Slashing; Sword Clause; Melee] @ SplitMan
Pearl decided, at this time, to take a nap, but the camera, wherever it was, followed the battle effortlessly. Splitman overrode his ColdPunch and Microbursted Linkman under the nearest cube, and was about to leap into the air when white, silky, sticky threads snared his legs and caused him to drop to the ground, rendering the rest of his cutting plan a failure. By the time the bipolar navi had managed to use his Rageclaw to start cutting the webbing loose, Linkman had already teleported behind Splitman and dealt a burning slash to Splitman, whose Undershirt took the brunt of the blow. He managed to heal himself before the next attack, but he was still pretty badly burned by the other slash.

Linkman.exe: 250 HP [On Lower Level][FireKnife]

Splitman.exe: 80 HP [Rageclaw][Lower Level][3 Take Aims]

-Upper Level Objects-

-Lower Level Objects-

---Terrain---

"Just as planned," Soryu said as a wide grin stretched across his face, "Now! Get him closer!" Swiftly Soryu slotted in 2 chips and continued to shout at LinkMan, "Don't let me down!"

"F-Fine," LinkMan muttered and flung his arms towards SplitMan, ejecting the connection cords from both gloves and sent them towards his opponent. Once ejected, the cords started wiggling around and increasing their length while in pursuit of their target with the mission of tangling SplitMan to the ground. As his tentacle-like appendages went on their journey for SplitMan's body, LinkMan's own body went on its own journey as the back of his head started to grow in size, just like his stomach at that time, due to the chip data being executed. "I really don't like this way of using chips," LinkMan whined quietly as his arms shook due to the force of his extension cords.

"That's enough time, Link," Soryu eventually said, "I'm sure your cords have gotten him by now... Continue."

LinkMan's body burst open at the sound of Soryu's final word, causing a pillar of fire to emergy and head straight for SplitMan. LinkMan just looked into the distance, hoping that his Operator would become a sane person one day, and figured that he had another chip within his body. "Don't tell me..." LinkMan muttered and felt his face crack slightly, causing a small crack to appear between his eyes and just above his nose. "I don't like whe-" he said, but his words were stopped by a burst of energy released from his face, causing his face to split open and instantly reform itself. As his face reformed, he continued to speak as his eyes closed partially, "-re this is headed..."

1. Establish Connection [Hold; 1 Target; 1 Turn; 2TCD] @ SplitMan
2. Establish Connection [Hold; 1 Target; 1 Turn; 2TCD] @ SplitMan
3. FireTower1 [100 FIRE; Piercing; Group Attack; Ground Attack; Ranged] + Smash [Added Break] @ SplitMan
4. Cannon [40 DMG; Knockback; Ranged] @ SplitMan
"hahaha... HAHAHAAHAHAAA" Splitman began laughing uncontrollably, red dancing about his eyes like distant flames in the night. "I gottttchuuu.... GOT YOU" He laughed out loud as he reached towards his opponent with the same viscous claw he had been carrying about for entirely too long"Itsall... ove..r"
Eight clicks registered in order before Splitman wold even consider letting go of his opponent.

When Splitman did let go... his opponent was not the only thing the was released. Split stepped towards his bouncy opponent as his body screamed out, metal tearing an cables snapping with an unbounded fury. "I SAID I GOT YOU" He shouted over and over again as he swung his disjointed arm at his opponent with no concern for his personal safety whatsoever. If his opponent died, he wouldn't die. That was the only thought in Splitman's mind as he pounded away in his opponents direction. Crunch followed by sickening crunch, then there was only panting and a gentle heave as his body and limbs fell to the ground. "You better be freaking dead" he managed to gasp out, as he lay there softly moaning.

Chad took the time to load in a heal chip, just in case Split could still use it. "You think you up to it?" He asked his virtual companion, but no response was heard.

Summary:
RageClaw: Prevent Linkman's escape
Target Lock: 8 Instances of take aim
RedOut: 9 Buster Attacks (9x50), Buster Crash, Self Slow
Recovery50: Heal Self (if still alive)

Advanced Mobility(passive): Pursue Linkman if he tries to escape
"Back to the game folks! Things are getting close! Splitman charges at Link, who... holds Split with two connection cords! It looks like Split's close-range combat tactics won't work this time! Hold on a sec here, Linkman seems to be... exploding?" Pearl commented, waking up from her short nap, and peering closely at the battlefield. Indeed, it seemed Linkman's cables had stopped his opponent in his tracks and the trader navi has burst himself open to send marching pillars of lava at Splitman.
The bipolar navi took this chance, though being singed, to lock-on to his opponent with various targeting vectors. Unfortunately, he couldn't move well enough to rip off his right arm and throw it at Linkman.

"It looks like this is the end for Splitman, folks! He's been charred a lot already and would've been down already if it wasn't for his Undershirt! The final Cannon from Linkman hits! It's over! Split has performed an Emergency Jack-Out! The winner is Linkman.exe and Soryu Gosthe! All of you put up a good fight! Congratulations! And see you all next time!" Pearl announced as Splitman dissolved back into the PET.

Linkman.exe: 250 HP

Splitman.exe: EJO'D

--------------
MATCH END
--------------
Victor: Linkman.exe GET: Second Round Pass.

Loser: Splitman.exe GET: Recov30 OR 1000z