A Night on the Town, Pt. 2

Arma materialized. He was inside the workings of the neon sign outside of Club Technochocolate. The floor that Arma stood on glowed like the sign, but they also blinked unfavorably, like the neon sign. Arma walked around for a bit looking for some virii that might be causing the whole ruckus. Arma heard something and immediately turned around, facing the area where he heard the sound. Virii, Arma thought.
Indeed, virri.

BillyA: 50 HP
BillyB: 50 HP
BillyC: 50 HP

Terrain: 100% Metal

Armagohma.exe: 100 HP

-READY?-
-BATTLE 1-
-FIGHT!-
Ooo, a new type of viri, Arma thought.

"Don't assume that these Billies are the same as those Metools we've fought in the past. Don't rush. Strategize," Logan said to Armagohma.

"You don't have to worry about me Logue," Arma replied as he stepped forward, ready to commence fighting the viri.

The viri were obviously attributed with the element of electricity, as Logan could see from the sparks that scattered off the Billies' needles, which were where a normal humanoid navi's hands would be. Logan strategized in his mind. He was a tactful young fellow, which led him to excel in such things as chess. The whole battle-plan played out in Logan's mind. Perfect, Logan thought to himself. Logan uttered a short, staccato sound that would have been the beginning of a sentence, but he was cut of by Arma, who lunged at the Billy in the middle. Arma swung his sword in an elogated fashion, attempting to make contact with the virus. He then followed up his attack with a recovery, stepping backward. He twirled his sword in a showy manner.

"Arma!" Logan said, admonishing his navi, "What did I just say?"

"What did I just say? Let me answer that for you. I said that you don't have to tell me. And I meant it literally."

Logan's mouth was dropped at his navi's sudden rebellious personality change for the worse. What has gotten into him?

"Look," Logan replied, "I am the operator here. The only way we are going to netbattle effectively is if we work together. You hear me?"

"Yeah I hear you..." said Arma, who had immediately undergone another personality change that made him act with more integrity.

"Now let's fight this battle."

Logan told his navi the game-plan quickly. Arma immediately went in to an attack sequence. He attacked the virus he had attacked earlier with a dancing blade technique. He then stood back and got ready for the next phase of the battle.

Armagohma.EXE
HP: 100
1. Basic Attack > BillyB (8 dmg)
2. Basic Attack > BillyB (8 dmg)
3. Dodge
Arma makes two quick strikes at the Billy with his sword, another retaliates with Thunder ball, but Arma dodges it.

BillyB: 34 HP
BillyC: 50 HP

Logan exhaled, glad that when Arma attacked on his own accord without planning, he still made a successful attack.

"How about some battlechips?" Logan asked Arma.

"Sure. What do you have in mind?"

Logan fiddled around through his bag and found his chips. He reached his hand in and ate one. Mmm...salt and vinegar. Then Logan reached into another pocket of his bag and took out his battlechips.

"How about...Shotgun?"

"Sure."

Logan slid the tiny battlechip into the PET. The shotgun materialized on Arma's hand as usual. Arma strafed to the left and then took a shot at the nearest Billy, which happened to be BillyC.

After the shot was taken the shotgun dematerialized in a blocky animation. "Do all things in the net materialize and dematerialize like that?" Logan thought. On to the next phase.

Logan told Arma some commands and Arma gave a head nod. He then ran at BillyB, and followed up his rush with a strong blow to the Billy's side. Then he jumped backwards, did a backflip for good measure, and landed perfectly.

Armagohma.EXE
1. Shotgun > BillyC (50) [Spread>BillyB (1)]
2. Normal Sword Attack > BillyB (8)
3. Dodge
Arma blasts the two Billys dead with his shotgun, and slashes empty air. The other Billy takes this opportunity to jab at the navi with its needle arm, but the sword type quickly dodges.

BillyB: DELETED
BillyC: DELETED

Damn what an easy battle, thought Arma.

"That's it!" Logan exclaimed as the two viri vanished, "Let's annihilate that last one with a cannon!"

Logan slipped the battlechip into the PET and let Armagohma go wild. Arma dived forward and took a shot at the remaining Billy. Then he stepped back and followed up with a lunge at the virus. After recovering from his second attack he recovered and then charged at the remaining virus and attempted to slash him.

Armagohma.EXE

1. Cannon > BillyA (40)
2. Buster Attack > BillyA (8)
3. Buster Attack > BillyA (8)
It dies.

BillyA: DELETED
BillyB: DELETED
BillyC: DELETED

-Victory-
Get: 300z
Armagohma got the zenny and then logged off without further notice. Logan waved to the bartender as he left, the neon sign repaired, broadcasting bright technocolored advertisements to the public as it was made to do.