Ahh...the fresh net...

A large gust brushed by as Fanman was walking down the walkway on the net. He was trying hard to become a strong navi and wanted to help his operator get back in the swing of operating a navi. He decided to go around the net to fight viruses that he thought he could do well against...or so he thought at least. Fanman had recently been relaxing a bit and wanted something to do as well as the other reason of re-acquainting his operator with battle skills.
VIRUSES ATTACK!

BillyA: 50 HP
BillyB: 50 HP
BillyC: 50 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Fanman.exe: 100 HP

-BATTLE 1! GO!-
"Billies, eh?" Fanman said a tad suprised. "This should be rather quick." Fanman fired off his cannon chip on billyA and then picked up billyB and threw him at BillyA via rageclaw. Fanman then began to charge his fanbuster.

===============
Action1:Cannon(40dmg)
target:BillyA

Action2:Rageclaw(pick-up use 20dmg)
targets:BillyB(thrown virus), BillyA(target of thrown virus)

Action3:Buster charge
level:(1/3)
((RIGHT! YOU'RE AUTOHITTING! NO-NO GETS A SMACKDOWN!))
Fanman fires a cannon at BillyA, not deleting it. He then tries to pick up BillyB, but is then zapped by said Billy, and his partner zaps Fanman too.

BillyA: 10 HP

Fanman.exe: 70 HP
OOC:I think i meant billyC being thrown at billyB. That was my bad. I was feeling tired. I'll be more careful about autohits next time.

*Ouch!* Fanman though after he was zapped by the 2 viruses. He then jumped back and landed correctly on his 2 feet. He continued to charge his Fanbuster weapon. When it was done charging he fired off a shot at BillyA so he would no longer have to deal with it after this point. *That should take care of 'im!* Thought Fanman as the shot headed at a fast pace towrds the direction of the Billy.

===============
Action1:Charge Buster
level:(2/3)

Action2:Charge buster
level:(3/3)

Action3:Fire Fanbuster(36dmg)
target:BillyA
((Your buster does 32, actually.))
Fanman blasts the first billy out of sight. Then he's hit by another Thunderball.

BillyA: DELETED

Fanman.exe: 55 HP
"Gaahh!!!" Shouted Fanman as the Electric ball made contact with him. Electric sparks were now shooting off his body from the attack. Fanman sighed out of relief as soon as the pains subsided. Fanman then began to think. *Should I leave, or should I stay?* He thought to himself as the two viruses eyed him down. Fanman was becoming rather bugged by the two with their constant staring. Sho he decided to resume action. He activated the shotgun battle chip, which materialized a blaster on Fanmans arm. He fired it without hesitation and shot it at a billy. After he fired the shot, he spent the rest of his time charging his buster.

===============
Action1:Shotgun(30 dmg)
Target:BillyB

Action2:Buster charge
level:(1/3)

Action3:Buster charge
level:(2/3)
((Shotgun does 50. You might want to DODGE since you have to use 3 consecutive actions to use your charge attack.))
Fanman deletes the Billy in one hit and starts charging his buster. Unfortunately, he's so focused on charging that the slow moving ball of thunder comes to hit him.

BillyA: DELETED
BillyB: DELETED

Fanman.exe: 40 HP