Looking for news archives

Shadow logged in."-From the last 2 years" Jaden was saying."Roger" Shadow replied.He walked over to a pile of old data and began searching...
(As a note, please keep your zenny balance out of the tabs)

IN THE PILE ARE VIRUSES! ONOEZ!

BillyA: 50 HP
BillyB: 50 HP
BillyC: 50 HP

Shadow: 100 HP

-BATTLE 1! FIGHT!-
Shadow changed his arm into a canon in a burst of light.He took aim and fired while at the BillyC while changing his other arm into the shotgun.He transformed his other arm back and held on to the shotgun for more accuracy and fired at the billyA. He then stopped and growled with rage.His outer pixels turned black-purple and he let out a roar as the Dragon of Darkness appeared and head at the BillyB.

{BillyC:Canon:40
{BillyA:Shotgun:50
{BillyB:Darkness of the Dragon:70
(1. Spaces between periods and words
2. There is no 2.
3. Lolzpie
4... *shot)

The attacks hit, but so does the surviving Billy. Well, at least Shadow isn't stunned.

BillyA: DELETED
BillyB: DELETED
BillyC: 10 HP

Shadow: 85 HP
Shadow began charging his weapon...the blades shone blue and he ran up and slashed at the last billy.

{charging...
{...still charging...
{BillyC: 10 HP:Renkai bouyo zhan (charged):32
(It only takes two actions to charge. The third is the actual shot.)
(I'm going to let it slide this time, but don't say you "slice the enemy". Say you slice AT the enemy. Okay? Autohitting is frowned upon.)

...Yeah. It dies.

BillyA: DELETED
BillyB: DELETED
BillyC: DELETED

Shadow: 85 HP

-Victory!-
Prize: 100z
(I would argue about technicalities but since I won...)
Shadow finished looking through the information."You find anything?" Jaden asked."No, they were not listed." Shadow replied.Jaden sighed and then logged Shadow out.
Shadow Logging Out