Report/Mission Request

NS Mission BBS Admin,
My team and I are looking to submit a report on an encounter from our previous venture, and wondering if there's anything we can do to further help the Neo Shogunate. I am currently looking to optimize my NaviCust application, so I'm on the lookout for the BodyPack NCP. Please let me know if you have anything that may suit this request. Thank you and have a good day.

Respectfully,

The Gallant, Super-Sonic Speed-Demon, Airborne Fighter MachMan.EXE
NS Subordinate

(([*****] Rank mission request))
MachMan,

As a matter of fact, we could use someone with your particular skill-set to assist us with a problem at Neo-ShogunMan's main camp. We've come under threat by a nuisance known as the Terror Girls; they are a foe who you are uniquely equipped to deal with. I'll reveal all of the details quickly upon your arrival. BodyPack won't be easy to acquire for us, as I'm sure you can imagine, but let's talk things over and maybe we can have some strings pulled.

We have time to spare on the matter, however, so I will hear your report before we get to the mission. Please post if you're free to accept and I will prepare to receive you at the camp.

Sky Severing Legendary Ronin, Natural Blademaster, Yasu.EXE
General Yasu,
We'll be glad to help, and will provide a report upon arrival as requested. Where shall we report to meet you?

Very Respectfully,

NS Subordinate
MachMan,

Please meet me at the attached coordinates inside the camp. As I mentioned, we're facing repeated attacks by the enemy right now, so I will attempt to get you to a safe location before we go through the report and briefing.

-Sky Severing Legendary Ronin, Natural Blademaster, Yasu.EXE

*Coordinates.DAT attached*

((Mission opening soon in Neo-Shogun Associate Headquarters))
General Yasu,
Understood, thank you for the warning. We'll be ready for combat on log-in, just in case.

Very Respectfully,

NS Subordinate