Looking For Assistance

Good day,

My name is Regina Rosenberg and I am the Operator of Veda.EXE. We are new to fighting viruses and would like to request assistance with learning the ropes. We are inexperienced with fighting, but have a good amount of supplies at our disposal in case we need to fight.

~ R.R. ~

((Requested reward: SP))
((Waiting for allies))
Good afternoon Miss Regina,
I'm Alexander Sloan, and I think ResQ and I could be of assistance. We too are relatively new to busting as a team, but I think our combined experience and her hardware could provide the field aid and fire support required. Feel free to let us know if we can help. Thank you for your time and have a good day.

V/R,

Alex Sloan
Well, I guess since I just happen to be looking, this request is as good a place as any to offer my divine assistance! Namely, my navi, Exorcist and her SPs, Mary and Bhikkhuni, will be happy to help you do... whatever it is you end up doing! We're Counterinfectualists, so we can do it all! Wiping up viruses with the practiced ease that comes from making it one's religion! Converting hearts and minds with the power of prayer, so potent that it nearly crosses over into hypnotism! Throwing our robes off and showing off our perfectly-honed, sexy bodies, up to and including the butt but not the parts that you wouldn't see on cable television!

-Burt

I took out a bit of Burt's message there at the end, but the rest of it's good! I'm willing to help however I can. I'd also like another SP base, please. This will be my third.

-Exorcist.EXE

I put the last part back in because it's important.

-Burt
We appreciate the company, Burt and Alex. I will make sure we won't get in the way.

~ R.R. ~

GREETINGS. MY PALMS WILL GUIDE US TO VICTORY. WE ARE PREPARED FOR ANY CHALLENGE. LIKE KEEPING BURT AWAY FROM REGINA. BUT EXORCIST SOUNDS SMARTER. WE WILL MEET SOON, RESQ AND EXORCIST.

~ VEDA.EXE ~

((Ready for the mission))
Greetings,

This is a fairly complicated request. Normally, we would be hesitant to assign an SP base reward, or the types of missions they are usually attached to, to a navi that was new to virus busting, however, our records show that some of your companions are highly experienced, and if they will be guiding and instructing you as you work together, we believe we may have found something suitable. A previous poster in good standing has put in a complex request for a team of helpers; please review the posting and see if it suites each of you.

Quote ()

Got a little game I want to play. I'm offering shiny new toys for anyone who can help me out here. A friend of mine is hosting a rather grand gathering soon, and there will be all manner of interesting people present, important business associates, rivals, allies, cream of the cream and some dangerous movers and shakers from the shadows. You know the kind of 'party' I'm talking about. I'm looking for a small handful of free agent navis to come to this gathering under my personal invite and make sure everything that needs to happen, does. By that I mean, of course, making sure that all the things that shouldn't happen, don't as well. I'm not asking for anything dangerous, but I think it would be best if those who come along are capable of, shall we say, defending themselves in a tight circumstance. They shouldn't be too afraid to thrown down, if it comes to it. Applicants should be able to conduct themselves well in a social circumstance, and ideally with 'high society' type individuals, but don't stress too much about that, really. Whatever reward you want, I can handle it.

-CrypticMan

The poster is in good standing, and has delivered on high quality rewards to other mission-takers inthe past, according to our record, so we have every faith that he can offer the rewards you each seek for the mission.

-Global Network Administration
ALCON,
We should be able to meet the requirements for the mission, though ResQ's equipment might be slightly cumbersome in the described setting. Where would you all like to meet to discuss our way forward?

V/R,

Alex
You're right, Veda, Exorcist's the star pupil of Counterinfectualism! She's the smartest there is. Anyways, that mission sounds great, I'll start looking up sensible dresses for all of the girls. This will be a great excuse to analyze all of their measurements!

Anyway, if we need a place to meet up, why don't you guys come over to my place in ACDC? I had a guest this morning, so the whole place is still cleaned up! Cause he cleaned it for me with his magic! That guy's the best. Anyways, I included a map, it's kind of off the road. You might see tracks on the yard outside like somebody swerved onto the lawn, but if you drive there or take a taxi, be sure to park out by the street instead.

-Burt

I think we'll be fine... as long as Burt isn't on the mission, it should go okay.

-Bhikkhuni.SP

*Directions.DAT attached*
Burt,
ACDC is a bit beyond reasonable travel distance for me, so might be better to meet up online.

V/R,

Alex

((Mission Accepted))
EVEN IF WE WERE TO MEET UP ONLINE WE WOULD NEED A LOCATION! GOT A SUGGESTION? WHERE ARE WE GOING!? ADMINISTRATION?

~ VEDA.EXE ~

I will probably just head over to my favourite pub in a moment. You're invited if you want to stop by. But please tell us where our Navis are supposed to meet with this CrypticMan.

~ R.R. ~

((Mission Accepted))
Very well, we will let the poster know that you have accepted, and we'll forward you each the address location that he requested applicants meet him at. Good luck on your mission.

-Global Network Administration

ATTCH: Mission.Dat
Veda is on her way. I'll be operating her from this location in Netopia: The Punch-Drunk Jester. You're invited to stop by.

~ R.R. ~