SP Mission Request

Greetings. As a Navi that has reached LV 5, I believe I am now considered strong enough to handle a SP. And I would very much like one, so I'd like to request a mission for a SP base. I understand that not just anyone can give these out, so I'm prepared for most sorts of missions that may be assigned. I await your reply.

- BoltMan.EXE
Greetings BoltMan,

We apologise for the delayed response to your request. We do not have any other parties able to offer a support base as payment for their requests at the moment, however, in lieu of being able to put you in touch with another requester in need, the GNA itself will be happy to furnish you with the requested base in exchange for your assistance with some investigation and monitoring work.

At the current time, we are investigating some troubling environmental issues in the more out-lying regions of the Electown networks. Wild weather patterns that don't correlate with system controls, energy surges, power drains, and an unusually high volume of system glitches and data corruption. Several capable GNA representatives are currently examining the situation to ensure the safety of travelers in the area, but the details remain largely unknown at this time. Communications with the area have proved untenable since the anomalies began, and what reports we get are broken at best.

We would ask you to rendezvous with our representatives closer to the troubled area, and offer your assistance to them in whatever way they need. Please be advised, there is the potential that this situation may become highly dangerous. If you choose to accept this assignment, then we urge you to keep your own safety and well-being in mind. If the situation becomes hazardous, please do not hesitate to simply withdraw and report back immediately.

-Global Network Administration
Sounds...interesting. I'll take it up.

- BoltMan.EXE
Very well. Please follow the provided co-ordinates. We're sending you to meet with our site supervisor for the area, DigitalisMan, and he'll brief you on the details. Once more, we must stress that your own safety should be treated as paramount in this. Good luck.

-Global Network Administration

ATTCH: Mission.Dat