SP Mission Request

It's been awhile since I've done one of these, so I hope I'm doing this right. The name's Andrew, and I'd like to request a mission for a support program for my navi, Eidolon.EXE. Anything you deem appropriate will be fine.

~Andrew Vang
Thank you for your interest, Mr. Vang. It would seem that we have just the right mission for you today. A client is requesting some assistance with retrieving some important and sensitive cryptographic data. The client has asked to withhold further information from a public BBS, and will be waiting for you at a private address in the Science Labs network for additional briefing. Should you accept this mission, please find the coordinates and key code for the aforementioned address enclosed with this post.

[Attached: SCL-A06F-P.DAT]

- GNA

[Moderator: Fera]
We've completed our end. My navi encountered some errors after jacking out, so we're going to have to send the remaining data through here. Protected, of course, so hopefully our client won't have too much of a problem with it.

~Andrew Vang

Attached: Key1, Key2
Understood. The client expresses his thanks for your contribution, and sends his regards.

- Global Network Administration

[Attached: SPBase.DAT]