SP mission request.

~Transmission Incoming...~

Transmission Code
RnJvbTogRGVzdGluIE9ic2N1cmENClRvOiBNaXNzaW9uIEJCUw0KU3ViamVjdDogRmlyc3QgU1AgbWlzc2lvbg0KTWVzc2FnZTogSGVsbG8uIEkgYW0gRGVzdGluIE9ic2N1cmEgYW5kIEkgd2lzaCB0byByZXF1ZXN0IGEgbWlzc2lvbiB0byBhY3F1aXJlIHRoZSBmaXJzdCBTUCBjb3JlIGZvciBteSBOYXZpLiBNeSBuYXZpJ3Mgc3BlY3Mgd2lsbCBiZSBkb3dubG9hZGVkIHdpdGggdGhpcyB0cmFuc21pc3Npb24u

~Decoding... Please Wait...~

~Done. Message Reads:~

To: Mission BBS
Subject: First SP mission
Message: Hello. I am Destin Obscura and I wish to request a mission to acquire the first SP core for my Navi. My navi's specs will be downloaded with this transmission.

~Message Ends. Downloading Program...~

~Done. DragonierMan's profile downloaded.~
Hello Destin Obscura. We understand that your navi has recently been recruited into the NeoShogun Army. As such, we will deliver you an NS mission posting with the reward you requested. Please respond indicating whether or not you are willing to accept this mission:

Quote ()

This is a mission for Subordinate rank officers. I've got a handful of mysteries that need unraveling! I need someone to discretely help me solve them. Something fishy's been going on... Don't you want to help out your favorite general? I'll sweeten the deal with an SP base, as if the pleasure of my company wasn't enough!

-Senior General, Dee

If you're willing to take the mission on, simply respond and then head immediately to the public Neo-Shogun camp.

Transmission Code
RnJvbTogRGVzdGluIE9ic2N1cmENClRvOiBNaXNzaW9uIEJCUw0KU3ViamVjdDogUkU6IEZpcnN0IFNQIG1pc3Npb24NCk1lc3NhZ2U6IEN1cnJlbnRseSBEcmFnb25pZXJNYW4gaXMgaW5kaXNwb3NlZC4gSSB3aWxsIGJlIHNlbmRpbmcgYSBwcm9ncmFtIEkgaGF2ZSBjcmVhdGVkIHRvIGRlYWwgd2l0aCBkYXktdG8tZGF5IHRhc2tzLCBNYWdpc3RyYXRlLkVYRSwgdG8gYmUgZmlsbGVkIGluIHVudGlsIERyYWdvbmllck1hbiBiZWNvbWVzIGF2YWlsYWJsZS4=

Subject: RE: First SP mission
Message: Currently DragonierMan is indisposed. I will be sending a program I have created to deal with day-to-day tasks, Magistrate.EXE, to be filled in until DragonierMan becomes available.

~Message Ends. Downloading Program...~

~Done. Magistrate's ID Code downloaded.~
Sometime later...

Transmission Code
RnJvbTogRGVzdGluIE9ic2N1cmENClRvOiBNaXNzaW9uIEJCUw0KU3ViamVjdDogUkU6IFJFOiBGaXJzdCBTUCBtaXNzaW9uDQpNZXNzYWdlOiBJIGhhdmUgaGVhcmQgdGhhdCB0aGUgbWlzc2lvbiBpcyBjb21wbGV0ZWQuIFBsZWFzZSBiZSBzbyBraW5kIGFzIHRvIGZvcndhcmQgdGhlIHJld2FyZCB0byBtZSBhdCBlYXJsaWVzdCBjb252ZW5pZW5jZS4=

Subject: RE: RE: First SP mission
Message: I have heard that the mission is completed. Please be so kind as to forward the reward to me at earliest convenience.

~Message Ends.~
The client sent their approval ahead. Please accept this SP Base as a token of your employer's gratitude.

-Global Network Administration

*SP base x1 attached*