Looking for info

-I would like to ask for a little help. Me and my navi are looking for more information about support programs, becouse we want to get one. In exchange we would do something for you. It's really important for us, so if you know something then please write back right away.

-Timothy Python
-Is there nobody who can help us?
(GAH, MISTAKE)
((BUMP))
You can acquire an SP by doing a mission for us. They are interactive weaponry, and can be sentient, even moving or assisting in combat. Some can heal if specified for it.

For any more answers to specific questions, simply ask.

-Jordan Clay, Public Relations Division
Thank you for the explanation.
Then we would like to request a mission to acquire an SP.

-Timothy Python
((Bump))
((Bump))
((BUMP))
Well, you're a little on the low side as far as levels go, but I think we have something you should be able to help us with.

We've recently gotten complaints about a Navi who's set up shop on the Net, selling faulty and illegal warez. He needs to be stopped, as he's disrupting public peace with his illegal vending.

You'll need to order him to cease and desist, with force if necessary. The criminal needs to be done away with.

Included is information on where to find him. He's in ACDC at the coordinates provided.

~NetPolice

[ATTACHED: CrookCoordinates.DAT]

((Just make a topic in ACDC and you can start))
You don't need to worry about him anymore, because we're gonna stop him for sure.

-Timothy Python
We successfully found the Navi who were selling faulty and illegal warez. Unfortunately we needed to use force to stop him doing so, but now it looks like everything is back to normal.
If by any chance he shows up again, please contact us.

-Timothy Python
Nicely done. Good work clearing out that criminal. The net will be a safer place thanks to you.

You held up your end of the bargain, so here's ours.

~NetPolice

[ATTACHED: SPBase]