Mission request

I would like to request a mission from you if you have any going, preferably one that could make use of my navi's sneaky.... tendencies. Thanks in advance.

Lex Ghostly

What are ay tryin' to say? What!?

Phantasm
Very well then. Currently, we have a reconnaisance mission that needs attending to. It requires a much weaker Navi than what we have on reserves, since any of the stronger ones we have on board would trigger off enormous power-sensor alarms.

No offense meant, of course.

If you accept, please reply and we will send the mission briefing over a private transfer. Thank you for your interest.

- GNA
Yeah, thanks that sounds right up Phantasm's ally, just send over the mission briefing and we'll get right on it.

Lex Ghostly

What?! ME. WEAK?! You lookin' for a fight?! Cause I'll take your sorry ass to the cleaners any day of the week! The nerve o' some people...

Phantasm
Perfect. Attached is the mission briefing. Report to SciLab Net, server SCLB_0004, as soon as possible.

- GNA
[ Attached: ReconBrief.docx ]

((Mod: Fera))
We successfully completed your mission but to be honest I didn't see that much, except for a whole bunch of sensors and Heelnavis. My navi managed to recover some sort of virus creation goo, not sure if it's of much use...
- Lex Ghostly

As my operator said previously, I have acquired some form of base data, in the wrong hands many powerful virii could be created and from what I have seem, the wrong hands already have this goo stock piled and are creating terrible virii for who knows what purposes; they have in their possession one of the rarest virii known to net kind...
- Grey

Oh yeah! We'd like a battle chip for the reward
- Lex Ghostly

[Attached: ReconBrief.docx, Virusbase.dat]
Thank you for your cooperation. We have received the data file and will transfer your reward immediately. We hope to work with you again soon.

- GNA

(Attached: [Pickpocket] Battlechip)
Thanks for the chip, we'll be back soon

- Lex

Sooner than you think...

- Grey

<Disregard all following posts>
--
--
--