SP Mission Requested

Ah, the GNA mission board. Not too long ago I visited this place. Ahem, anyway, my Navi and I would like to take a mission. Specifically with intent on acquiring a Support Program base file. My Navi shall report in shortly, as he is currently in battle with viruses in the Electown Area. I shall await response.

~ Harke Ezarith

[ Currently in a battle routine and unable to comment. ]
~ Eternalis.EXE
Bump.
From the look of it, we don't have any specific SP Level Missions right now, but it would be rude for us to tell you to come back later. We will provide you a low class mission for you to work on and we will provide you the SPBase.dat when you finish.

Attached with this message will be a document that we need your navi to deliver in beach net. Also, we will attach a small NPC, Guide Beacon, for your navi to use in order to pinpoint the location of transfer. According to the user who assigned this mission, this document can't be simply transferred through conventional means and strictly requires you to not see what is inside. If you have any questions or problems, please leave a message on this thread.

-GNA

Attachments:

[li]WBPV.doc
  • [GUIDBECN] NaviCust Part
Thank you. We shall strive to finish the mission as quickly as possible.

~ Harke Ezarith

What, they sent us a lame delivery mission? Ah well, whatever. I'll take an easy mission any day. =D

~ Eternalis.EXE

[Downloading... WBPV.doc Done.]
[Downloading... [GUIDBECN].ncp Done.]
Document delivered, and stuff. We had some... er, trouble with the client, but it was resolved quickly. We will return the guide beacon program.

~ Harke Ezarith

[Uploading... [GUIDBECN].ncp]
I see...We weren't able to contact with the one who requested this mission, but it was indeed confirmed that the document was delivered. Since you did as we asked, we have attached the requested data along with this message. We appreciate your hard work and hope to see you soon.

Attachments:

• SPBase.DAT
Thanks. We hope to work with you soon.

~ Harke Ezarith

[Downloading.... SPBase.DAT Done.]