Team Mission Request

I would like to register myself and Djinni.EXE to take on a GMO mission at this time. Respond when an appropriate assignment has been found.

-- Broadside.EXE
Well, I suppose there must be something for you at your levels...

Ah, here we go. We've been having trouble tracking down a seven offence arsonist, having destroyed several netpolice sites and escaping before he could be apprehended. Shouldn't be too hard to deal with. The problem is getting him before he escapes. Eyewitnesses agreed on a single discription and a picture of the assassin was created.

The culprit has only targeted sites in the Yumland Net, and using trianglulation from previous locations we have a reasonable idea of where his next target will be. Go to this location and wait for him to make his move. When he does, silence his illegal destruction.

NetPolice officers will be on hand to assist you. Good luck.
Mission accomplished.

The target was eliminated. We also engaged and defeated a sizable force of Navis, supported by a battle program. Damage to the network was minimal, and limited to a small stretch of net road. One NP officer was EJO'd.

End Report.

Attached: Mission Record

-- Broadside.EXE
No problem.

You did well.

GMO File, 500z to Djinni and Broadside
I would like to register myself and Djinni.EXE to take on an SP mission at this time. Respond when an appropriate assignment has been found.

-- Broadside.EXE
I am Na'im bin Shaitan, the Operator of Djinni.EXE, to state that I agree with this request.

NBS
Good afternoon,
We couldn't ask for better timing! We have created a new learning tool for out NetPolice officers, but want to expand its potential by having a few civilians try it out. We mainly want to see how the program reacts to Navis who haven't gone through the NetPolice training regiment. Since we have already seen you two are quite good at what you do, we think you'd be perfect candidates for this trail.

Please report to the NetPolice training grounds in ScilabNet as soon as you can. It is preferred that you let us know when you plan to arrive, so we can have as many staff available to administer the test.

Note: Please arrive combat ready, so we can start as soon as possible. Have a good day.

((Moderator: The_Grim_Reaper))
We shall arrive in one hour, to allow us both preparation time before the test is administered.

-- Broadside.EXE
This is Voulge, the Network Navigator for Marius Eirenikos, requesting to join in on the mission. If you are to do disagree, there will be no problem what so ever.

Attached:
-Official Mission Request Form

-Voulge.EXE
We could always use more data, so we would be more than happy to have you accompany these two. Please don't be late.

- NetPolice Training Division