For good times.

I wouldn't mind getting a mission. If you wouldn't mind giving me one? I'll do it for a GMO. Maybe a chip, if you guys feel generous.
--B.B.P--
Hmm. I've had this mission report sitting on my desk for a while, and I haven't had any ideas on who to give it to yet... so I'll give it to you.

Mission: Investigate the mysterious gathering place!

Description: We've been receiving reports of increased virus activity in ACDC... in particular, an increase in the activity of Metool-class virii. Normally we wouldn't consider such a thing beyond a mere annoyance, but the activity is perplexing. They've been gathering in a single area in particular, as far as we've been able to tell, but we haven't sent anyone in to check it out yet.

So we'll send in you.

I've attached the location of the area to this post-- just head toward there and find out what's going on.

Area: ACDC Network

Attached: Location.dat

Get it done fast, and get it done RIGHT.

-Netpolice Official

((Moderator: Twi))
I'll get it done, no need to worry about that. I'll get it done right also, even if it's just me.
--American.EXE.--

Listen to that bravery, American has got this virus control mission in the sack.
--B.B.P--
Well, it seemed to be a false alarm. Just a couple Mets, trying to start up a rebellion. American stopped them easily, only a couple Met casulaties.
--B.B.P--

Yea, it was just a simple, run in, shoot, run out. But it was simpler then making a sandwich.
--American.EXE--