40% Off HP+50!

I'm selling a HP+50 NaviCust for 4,000z. That's 20% off the retail price of 5,000z. Any takers?

I have decided to reduce the price to 3000z. That is now 40% off the retail price.
Bump.
Standard retail markup is +100%, so we will take a proper base price to be approximately 2500. Lets assume an alteration of price for current utility, and I will pay you 2300, 900 of which can be cash money, the remaining 1400 of which comes from valued chips.

You may throw out alternate offers, but my initial pricing is at 3 cannons and 500z. This is a fair price, unlike the current retail which basically amounts to extortion.

For record, I will likely be marking the item for resale at approximately 2500z, a 200z markup off the appraised price. In the meantime you will have something you can actually use (at the very least for one random chip) and will no longer need to waste time trying to sell the product.

-Chad
Thank you for your consideration. Your offer is a good and fair one.

However, if I didn't need the money so badly, I would be inclined to take your offer. As it stands now, the current benefit I derive from the NaviCust is higher than my need for chips. I am trying to save up enough money for my first speed upgrade, which is more important to me than +50 HP. But, unfortunately, not enough for the price you have offered. Especially since I would be left trying to sell chips in order to make up the difference.

Perhaps when I am no longer strapped for cash will we be able to do business on something else. But I do thank you for your time.
If I acquire an unreasonably large amount of cash within a short time-frame I will make the offer again, with only cash. Unfortunately, that is not possible at this time.

Additionally, if you are in need of money, have you considered selling off one of your less-used chips. I speak of your cannon, rageclaw, shotgun, and the like. I certainly could provide some measure of compensation if you need money as rapidly as possible, and I will buy any chip.

-Chad
I am willing to sell my Cannon, Firehit1, HeatShot, Rageclaw1, and ShockWave for reasonable prices and chip trades.

I am trying to collect a decent assortment of Null damage chips of sufficient quality (50 damage or higher).

Shotguns, Swords, and Guard1's are a favorite of mine.

Switching to here for Chips.
I have decided to reduce the price to 3000z. That is now 40% off the retail price.
You know, I saw in the Chip Trade BBS that you're interested in my DoubleNeedle. And I'm sorta interested in that HP+50. How about my DoubleNeedle and 1200z for it?

-Sabrina Jetto?

Quote (MagicCereal)

You know, I saw in the Chip Trade BBS that you're interested in my DoubleNeedle. And I'm sorta interested in that HP+50. How about my DoubleNeedle and 1200z for it?

-Sabrina Jetto?

Would you be willing to increase the price to DoubleNeedle and 1600z?

-- Destin.
Sure. It's not like I'm super stingy or anything.

-Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: DoubleNeedle Battlechip data, 1600z
Sounds good.

-- Destin.

[Attached HP+50 NaviCust.]
*yawn*
Oh, look'it. Activity. What a surprise.

Destin GET : DoubleNeedle, 1600z : Sabrina LOSE
Sabrina GET : HP+50 : Destin LOSE

There...
Have... a nice... day.

- TempoMan.EXE