Charge+1 up for sale

Hello navis and operators of the net, my name is koumori.exe and I have a part that, quite frankly, I do not wish to keep.

This Navi cust part is a Charge+1, I prefer my attacks to have more...speed, if you will, than just brute power, I would like to sell this for around half the price as if you got it in the navi shop, but a couple of chips might sway my opinion.

I will not be able to put this part up for some time as my netop has taken on a mission for the police, and she is quite preocupied testing a game system, go figure, so, please give me your offers and i'll thank about it and i'll have my netop get the part up as soon as she possibly can.

-Koumori.exe
Trade you 1300z for it.

-Des
Alright. I could use the money. It's a deal. I'll get it up for you once my navi is finished fighting.
-Kedamono Kodarashi
Alright, here you go. A charge+1 for you.
-kedamono

Attached: Charge+1
sweet. here's my half.

-Des

[attached: 1300z]
Everything looks like it's in order and the transaction is in agreement. Finalizing the trade.

Kedamono LOSES: Charge +1 / GAINS: 1300z

Desmond LOSES: 1300z / GAINS: Charge +1

All set. Contact me when you need further assistance!

-TempoMan.EXE
thanks. got it.

-Des
Thank you. This will be helpful for later, Des, like with the spice deal we had a while ago. Again, thank you. And thank you too Tempoman.
-Kedamono
Uhm...hello again. This is Kedamono again and I have two more navicust parts that I have to sell. My attack+1 and Rapid+1 navicust parts are currently not being used right now, seeing as how our chips are our main source of damage to viruses and she doesn't use her buster much and I would like a Speed upgrade for her soon to increase her damage output in a shorter amount of time. I would prefer zenny over anything else, but chips and zenny I can also deal with.
-Kedamono
How about 1300z for that Attack+1?

-Sabrina Jetto
Alright then. Deal.
-Kedamono

Attached: Attack+1 NCP
Okay, sweet.

-Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: 1300z
Things look straight and set. I'll be finalizing this trade

Kedamono LOSES: [Attack+1] NCP
Kedamono GAINS: 1300z

Sabrina LOSES: 1300z
Sabrina GAINS: [Attack+1] NCP

Everything all set now. You guys have a good day.

-TempoMan.EXE
Ohhh! Thank you so much! I needed this badly!
-Kedamono
Uhm, just to remind those who favor navicust parts over battle chips, I have a Rapid+1 I am still willing to trade at the moment, I would prefer zenny, but, I would also take chips along with a small amount of zenny, if possible.
-Kedamono
Ok, since that the new buster systems have come online and that there are no more Buster NC programs, my rapid+1 is no longer available for trade, but, I do have a Shield NC program for sale, I am willing to let it go for either something like a bubbler or 1500-2000z.
-Kedamono

*Yukika.EXE is currently engaged in combat*