WTS NCP ATK+1/CHG+1/RAP+1

I'm looking to sell my Navi's buster upgrades to free up space for defensive programs. I'll sell each one for 2000z, but I'm really looking for BattleChips, the rarer the better.

Please post with offers!
Eh... I'm not too willing to part with either of the swords, or the Metalzone, but take a look to see if there's anything you want for an Attack+1, or, failing that, a Rapid+1.

-Shigeru Yamada

<Attached: Chipfolder.dat>
i have a good deal of chips, take a look at my folder and see what you need. what i want are attack NCP's right now.
-timmy

*nikko.exe is sleeping*

Attached:Folder data.
I'm interested in these:

Guard1
Guard2
Powerbolt
Powershot
Powerblast
Areagrab

Would you be willing to trade these? If so, what value would you place on them? Mind you, you're competing for the Attack+1, so I'd rather let you decide your own prices.
Eh... the Guard2 would work, but I don't think I have a Guard1, and I'm rather reluctant to part with one of the other items. Would that possibly work? With a bit of added zenny, of course.
Yes, I seem to have a Guard1 chip at best as well as a remaining handful of Zenny. Would it be proper to offer a good that chip and 1200z for you Atk +1?

~Shadowess
These offers are still open-- I realize ATK+1 is much more popular than the others, so if interest is shown I may even lower the prices on RAP+1 and CHG+1.

Quote (P.A. Master)

Eh... the Guard2 would work, but I don't think I have a Guard1, and I'm rather reluctant to part with one of the other items. Would that possibly work? With a bit of added zenny, of course.

What's your price on a Zapring, or Thunder?

Quote ()

Yes, I seem to have a Guard1 chip at best as well as a remaining handful of Zenny. Would it be proper to offer a good that chip and 1200z for you Atk +1?
Sorry, I think Shigeru has a superior offer. I think you'd need to supplement your offer with more chips, and I have no real interest in common chips (except Guard.)
Actually, with the Guard2, could I offer, say, 1400z? Guard2's are worth about 500, and 1.4k zennies is all I have at the moment, so...
Is that acceptable?

-Shigeru

<Attached: Guard2, 1400z>
Done.

[Attached: ATK+1]

The other two programs are also going for chips or Zenny! Please post with your offers, and if interest is shown the price may be lowered!
I would like to make a counteroffer of 2000 z.
The offer's tempting, but I would value a Guard2 at 600 or more. Do you have any chips you'd like to trade instead?
Eh, I'm quite sorry, but he doesn't need to counter anything. You see, I'm actually going to have to drop out of this one. My navi is getting on me, something about "Spending too much on upgrades we don't need." Maybe another time, perhaps, but I'm going to save my money at this time. My sincerest apologies.

-Shigeru

<Retrieved: 1400z, Guard2>
I guess this means it's yours... other poster. Have we met?

[Attached: ATK+1]
No.

Attached:2000 z
(2000z, you mean)

"My my, typical buster part sales. How original..."

Kazu gets 2000z

???? gets Attack+1