Maiming viruses are what we do best!

The beam which was Validus slammed into the cyberworld's surface. Validus scanned his surroundings, and found a Mr Prog being surrounded by viruses. "OH PLEASE SOMEONE HEEEEELP ME!!!!" It screamed.

"Validus! Rescue that Mr Prog! My Hot Dog depends on it!" Tsujsa said, and Validus shook his head as he began charging towards the viruses.
The entire force of THREE whole Metools confronted the navi as he rushed in to save the Mr. Program.

MetoolA: 40 HP

Mr. Program: 10 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Validus.EXE: 100 HP

[Battle 1 - Begin!]
Validus grinned to himself. Metools. Shouldn't be much of a problem, he thought to himself as he pulled out his cannon. Still sprinting, he unslung the large cannon and brought it up with both hands. "Engaging Metools, get ready, captain!" Validus said. Tsujsa nodded as he slotted in a Cannon chip into the Pet. The launcher suddenly hummed with a green light. The visor slid down from his helmet and took aim at the first metool. Skidding to a halt and dropping to one knee, Validus pulled the Launcher up and fired the cannon, the recoil pushing him backwards slightly.

Pulling back the cocking handle on the launcher, a spent cannon shell was ejected from the weapon. "Validus, prepare for second incoming chip." Came Tsujsa's voice. Validus nodded. This time, the weapon started to glow blue, and the weapon shifted it's appearance. The barrel of the launcher shrunk into a smaller size. Getting up from his position, Validus pulled the launcher up to face the second metool, pulling the trigger and sending a hail of bullets at the virus.

As soon as the weapon was fired, Tsujsa's voice came over again. "Prepare to receive a counterattack chip, Validus." Validus nodded. He faced the last metool. Tsujsa waited until the Metool attacked, then immediately slotted in a Guard Chip. The launcher suddenly changed it's shape, but this time the entire front of the launcher shifted into a large shield. Validus braced for impact with the shockwave sent by the metool.

Summary:
1st: Cannon Chip, 40 DMG - MetoolA 1
2nd: Shotgun Chip, 50 DMG - MetoolA 2
3rd: Guard Chip, Reflecting Damage - MetoolA 3
The first Metool was destroyed by the Cannon and the second Metool similarly deleted by the Shotgun. The final Metool, given the choice between harassing simple programs and attacking a powerful navi, decided to test its luck and launched a shockwave at Validus. Fortunately the Guard reflected the damage back at the virus.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolA: 30 HP

As soon as the damage was reflected back at the virus, Validus slung his rifle across his back. "Ready to receive melee chip, captain." Validus muttered. Tsujsa replied in acknowledgment, and sent a Rageclaw chip in this time. The right hand of the Navi suddenly shifted to a large, bear-like claw.

In a second, Validus sprinted straight for the Metool who had tried to attack him with the shockwave, jumping across the surface to avoid any shock waves generated by the metool's picks, until he was directly right in front of the metool. Instantly he ran his entire right hand claw into the face of the metool, not giving it any chance to recover from it's fatal mistake.

Summary:
1. Dodging, and jumping, and oh my.
2. Rageclaw, 40 DMG, thrust right into the face of the metool.
3. Free action. (Rageclaw again if the second attack missed.)
Validus deleted the Metool and saved the Mr. Program. Hooray.

[Battle 1 - Victory!]

Get: 300z
As soon as the last virus had disappeared, Validus rushed over to the aid of the Mr Prog. "Are you alright?" The Navi asked. The Mr Prog nodded. "YES, YES. I WILL BE FINE. WHEW, I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BE BURNED OUT BACK THERE..." it muttered after breathing out a sigh of relief.

"Good job, Validus, the grill's operating like it should now. Should we jack out?" Tsujsa's voice came in. Validus nodded, and disappeared as cubes suddenly surrounded his entire body, and turned into a laser, zipping away towards presumably the "Sky" of cyberspace.