Roaming the Net

This will be the thread I always use roaming ACDC net from now on.

Dark Boy, now in the Net, dashed around all of ACDC 1 looking for something to kill.

COMMON VIRUSES! DON'T BE AFRAID!

((Awaiting Battle1))
Three brave little Metools appeared, looking unafraid.

They were ready to defend themselves and their brethren against the threat of deletion, valiant little soldiers that they were.

Well, they were not only common but unafraid. Had DarkBoy found his soon to be killed targets?

BATTLE SUMMARY
ENEMIES:
MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP

DARKBOY:
DarkBoy: 100 HP

TERRAIN:
100% Normal
The fearless three, we meet again. Dark Boy exclaimed silently.

Dark Boy, you ready!? Make sure the Mettaur isnt under its helmet! RAGECLAW, SLOT IN!

Dark Boy using his cursor abbility, made sure that 1 of the viruses was not under his helmet, and then his fists grew Long, thick, pointy, claws again.

GRRRRAAAAAWWWWRRRRR! (Why do I say that?)

Dark Boy then lunged at all of the viruses, using all three actions he swiped at each one, timing very carfully to get a direct hit.

Turn overview:

[RAGECLAW 40] MettaurA
[RAGECLAW 40] MettaurB
[RAGECLAW 40] MettaurC

(I used my cursor ability, remember that. ;))
((Cursor Ability: Snipe. Once per turn, a Cursor-type Navi can increase the accuracy of a mid- to long-range attack. (This ability is used as a free action, which does not count toward your limit of actions for the turn.) ))

The three Metools fall to the clawed hand of Dark Boy, falling to pieces and dissolving into tiny bits of data.

Victory!

BATTLE SUMMARY
ENEMIES:
MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

DARKBOY:
DarkBoy: 100 HP

TERRAIN:
100% Normal

Rewards:
100z
Hmmmph....easy! Now I think I know where I want to go....Yoka net...I have a strange feeling I am being called there..

I have a feeling you'll be in Yoka soon....Jack out!

W-w-wha- Dark Boy said as he immediatly jacked out.

((JIEVES CAR))