Dark Boy's First Virus

"Dark Boy, are you sure you wanna start so soon?"

Dfinately. If not, then what else are gonna do all day? Well, what am I gonna do?

"Tidy up your house inside your PET"

I already did that. I wanna have some fun! "Run around, why not try running after som Cyber Cars? You've always been good at that. You're programmed for running anyways. And after the sci-lab incident, you've gotten faster."

I can't see any cyber cars in the PET. Lets battle....

"Ok. but don't you-" OK BYE! *Dark Boy dashes away at Mach speed*

"Dark Boy......"

"DARK BOY! HERE THEY COME! BRACE YOURSELF!"

((Waiting for Virus/Go easy on mrh Im new))
HERE THE COME!
Brace yourself, Darkboy, against the power of...
THE FEARSOME THREE!
Their simplicity unmatched in combat, they always seem to appear when a new battler takes the stage!

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP

Darkboy: 100 HP

(Also, please keep track of your battlechips somewhere in your signature, and link to your operator and navi pages that you created in Information Databases, not the original Registration page. Other than that you're good, so far as I can see.

Also, if you were thinking of using the *I do this* format of actions in the battle, I highly advise you NOT to do such.)
"Dark Boy, Rageclaw1, now!" RAGECLAW, SLOT IN!
Lets do it! I feel like a beast with these massive claws! GRRAAAAAAAWWWWRRR! Sweet I even get this cool growl.

Dark Boy fought, hard as ever, since this was his first netbattle in ACDC and with this unique, but strange way of battling.

GRRRRRAAAAWWWWWRRRRR! SLICE, DICE, EAT! GRAWWWR! That mettoolA just couldnt take the heat. He was practicly down before he got hit! That little Metool was lucky he had a fast, painless ending...Or did he? Did we miss?

"Dark Boy, we have 2 Actions left! Lets use em up good! Slash that other Metool!" Good idea, Master! GRAAAAAWWWWWR!

So Dark Boy sliced and diced that MetoolB, and it was a little tougher... But we thought the attack went through thouroghly. [SP] Dark Boy felt like he hit something....but wasnt to sure...

"NOW DARK BOY, LAST ACTION! SIGNATURE MOVE! DEATHVULCAN! DELETE THAT METOOLC! " With pleasure, Master.

DARK BOY GOT oUT THE GUn and.... MUAHAHAHAHA! FIRE!!!!!!!
So Dark Boy shot 6 homed shots at the MetoolC, each doing ten damage each! There is no way of knowing the results....we just have to wait and see...

Dark Boy looked around, fearing that the viruses where still alive...

Turn Summary:
1. Rageclaw to MetoolA [40 DMG]
2. Rageclaw to MetoolB [40 DMG]
3. Dark Vulcan at MetoolC [6x10 DMG]
(Okay, here's the thing. First of all, you didn't roleplay the enemies dying, even though I thought I saw that at first, which is good. Second off, what is [SP]? And third of all, despite what I said, you used the *Whips out Dark Gun* line. Don't. Use. Asterisk actions. And the navi was an interesting way to hide the results of the battle, but understand, it doesn't hinder the enemies if they're alive.)
Well I thought that you might write the virus dodged or somethin'. Do attacks almost always hit? Thats why I added the Smoke Grenades.
You want to read the rules here. This would be a more appropriate post:

Turn synopsis. Swipes at metools, fires vulcan at metool, etc.

ACTIONS:

RageClaw: MetoolA (40dmg)
RageClaw: MetoolB (40dmg)
DeathVulcan: MetoolC (60dmg + 2 Turn Cooldown)

Take a look at some of the other battle threads to see how it is done.
(Actually, that's exactly right. The viruses do dodge, which is why the process of Godmoding is so frowned upon. Kudos to you on dodging that bullet. Also, in the future, don't do this:

Quote (You)

*WHIPS OUT DARK GUN*

Thanks.

Now, two more things before I mod.
1)What is [SP]?
2) Please include a turn overview. I believe yours would go something like this:
Overview:
1. Rageclaw to MetoolA (40)
2. Rageclaw to MetoolB (40)
3. DeathVulcan to MetoolC (6x10)

Overviews are there for the mods, and while your turns may be fairly uncomplicated right now, it will be helpful in the future when your battle strategies become more complex. So, best to start the habit early.)
((PA, (SP) is the common writing notice for (is this spelled right?), so he's possibly alluding to whether or not "thouroghly" right, and he didn't actually, it's "thoroughly." Also, Dark Boy, smoke grenades do not randomly fall from the sky for convenience, you could possibly roleplay that "Dark Boy looked around apprehensively, fearing that the viruses were still alive. It didn't seem like he could take the necessary precautionary measures if he could," but smoke grenades just don't pop out of nowhere.

Also, you need to include a turn summary for your actions.

From what I see, yours is.

Turn Summary:
1. Rageclaw to MetoolA [40 DMG]
2. Rageclaw to MetoolB [40 DMG]
3. Dark Vulcan at MetoolC [6x10 DMG]

Capiche? This is seriously in the battling rules, DB, so you might want to read them thoroughly again.

Another note

Do you know how to seperate speakers? When someone new is talking, they usually get another line. Don't cram two speakers on the same line, it's disoreinting, confusing, and has a high chance of not being modded correctly.
Oh yes, add quotations around what people say. That helps.))

((OOC comments go in double parentheses. OOC = Out of Character))
Ok, sorry. I try really hard. And yes, [SP] Means Spelling Mistake.
So...Overview:

MettaurA (40)
MettoolB (40)
MettoolC (40)
(Not quite, dood. Just, include what attack you used, what you're attacking with it, and how much damage it does.
Nice try, though.)
I edited the original post.
Dark Boy springs into action, activating his Rageclaw and slicing and dicing at the first two Metools. Fortunately for the second, it ducked under its helmet just in time, because Maaaan was this navi scary.
The navi cackled manically as he drew his Dark Vulcan, sadistically blasting 6 rounds from his gun at the last Metool, eradicating it neatly.
There was, of course, still the cowering Metool under the helmet he had to deal with. I sort of.... feel sorry for it.

MetoolA: CLAWED
MetoolB: 40 HP (Under Helmet)
MetoolC: VULCAN'D

Terrain: 100% Normal

Darkboy: 100 HP [Rageclaw]
With one more Metool left, Trillian thought about what chip to use while the Metool was under his helmet. Then he went with the basics.

"ShotGun, SLOT IN!"
Nice choice Trill. That will for sure do a good amount of damage!

Dark Boy's arm quickly changed into a ShotGun and he fired a shot at the Metool. He thought he shot to soon, but couldnt be sure.

OVERVIEW:

[SHOTGUN] MetoolB (50)

Like that?
((You COULD use the other 2 actions you didn't use. Just in case the virii doesn't die :P))
Oops. Yeah your right. I could peg the virus over and over...Oh well.
((Since you didn't edit your post or anything, I'll keep it going.))

Darkboy fires a blast of energy shot at the Metool, but its protective helmet deflects the attack! The Metool then peeks out from under his helmet to see Dark Boy, seemingly doing nothing. It takes advantage of the opportunity and drives its pickaxe into the ground, sending a shockwave towards the speed navi. The shockwave hits Dark Boy, knocking him over but doing minimal damage. He quickly gets back to his feet; he definitely won't be fooled by that tactic again.

MetoolB: 40 HP

Darkboy: 90 HP
"STINKIN VIRUS! TAKE HIM OUT!" So Dark Boy went into TOTAL DARKNESS mode, which apperantly doesnt do anything here....The net had a strange affect on him.

NOW YOU'VE ASKED FOR IT!

"RAGECLAW, SLOT IN! CANNON SLOT IN! SHOTGUN, SLOT IN!"

A Threesome? Master we don't need that many....

"OH YES WE DO! NOW FIRE!"

SO Dark Boy rapidly flung himself at the virus attempting to slice and dice! He waited a little for the next attack, then Fired the Shotgun! Now, he shot cannon!

OVERVIRE:
Rage Claw 40 x3
ShotGUn 50
Cannon 40 All on MetB

Sorry Im tired
((Apparently so tired that you haven't realized that you've already used your Rageclaw and Shotgun.))
((Remember, most chips are only single use. Look at the Battlechip database for more information))

The Metool could only watch as a cannon round was sent towards it, and the resulting explosion left nothing but shrapnel and some battlechip data.

Victory!

MetoolB: DELETED

Dark Boy.EXE: 90 HP
Rewards: 50z
So Dark Boy easily and successfully defeated his first few viruses. He and Trillian had loads of fun, waiting to see if the virus was alive, duking it out, and choosing the right Chips.

"Good Job Dark Boy!"
Thankyou, master. But most of it was you. I couldnt have won with you.

"Dark Boy, JACKING OUT!"