ACDC Net, Take 3

A sphere of light falls to the ground, and becomes a navi known as AdrianX.

"Well, let's fight some viruses!" AdrianX wanders the net, hoping to do just that.
((Goddammit Adam, put some stats in your sig. D:<))

AdrianX finds some viruses.

CanondumbA: 50 HP
CanondumbB: 50 HP
BunnyA: 50 HP

AdrianX: 100 HP

-GET READY TO RUMBLE-
-BATTLE 1-
-START-
((I do have my stats. I have my battle chips, navicust, signature attacks, upgrades, and basic stats. What more do I need?

Also, sorry for taking so long to post. I've been getting chronic procrastination.))

AdrianX glared at the virii. "Heh. This will be easy." AdrianX dashes at the virii, aiming to attack with his signature move, but--

"STOP!" AdrianX stops in his tracks, and stops charging his light ray, hearing Adam's yell.

"That upgrade I got you sort of messed with your signature attack, Adrian. You can only heal with it, now." Adam informed AdrianX.

"Darnit. Fine, send me some chips and I'll do this the old-fashioned way."

"You got it!" Adam slotted in a couple chips to AdrianX.

First, a shotgun appeared in place of AdrianX's left arm. AdrianX ran around the Virii until they were lined up in a neat little single-file line, and fired his shotgun at them, trying to take two birds-- or cannons-- with one stone-- or shot. Then, as his left arm reformed and the shotgun data disappeared, a simple bomb appeared in AdrianX's simple right hand, which he simply lobbed over the simple remains of the simple cannon virii at the simple bunny virus. Simple.

Summary:
1: Tactical movement (Line up the virii for shotgun)
2: Shotgun battlechip, Cannondumb A (50 damage) and Cannondumb B (splash damage)
3: Minibomb battlechip, Bunny A (50 damage)

Attacks used:
Heal Ray (1 / 1 charge)
1x Minibomb
1x Shotgun
((You are verily correct. My mistake.))
Things simply blow up.

CanondumbA: DELETED
CanondumbB: DELETED
BunnyA: DELETED

-VICTORY-
Get: 150z
Adam smirked. "Good work, Adrian. But there's still more where those came from."

AdrianX chuckled. "You really think I'd be scared of more virii? I live for the excitement of battle!"

Adam started to contemplate whether it would be taken as an insult or a joke if he said that AdrianX couldn't technically live. He decided it was best to not say it. "Let's find some more virii, Adrian."

"Already on it."
Adrian encounters... whaddya know? MORE VIRUSES! D:

SpookyA: 50 HP
SpookyB: 50 HP
SpookyC: 50 HP
Shrubby: 50 HP
Spikey: 90 HP

-Let's go-
-BATTLE 2-
-FIGHT!-
((Is anyone else getting Chronic Procrastination out there? I want to know if I'm the only one. It's getting worse every day...))

AdrianX smirks. "Heh, so we've got some ghosts to clear out? No matter."

Adam is humming a tune. "Who ya gonna call?"

AdrianX is silent for a minute, before angrily stating, "That is the WORST thing you have ever said. Simply the sheer reference alone ought to earn you a lifetime in prison, but HERE? In the middle of a battle?!"

Adam replied, matter-of-factly, "Technically, it's the start of a battle. One you should be fighting instead of scolding me, in fact."

AdrianX turned back to the virii, grumbling. "Fine, send me some chips, then."

Adam complies, and a miniature bomb forms in AdrianX's hands. Wait, not a miniature bomb... just a minibomb.

AdrianX smirks. "That's more like it. Time to slay these walking--"

"Floating, most of them are floating." Adam corrected.

AdrianX pouted. "Fine! Whatever! It's just time to slay them, okay!"

And, full of anger, AdrianX flung the bomb straight at one of the spooky ghost-virii.

Adam slotted another chip in, and a cannon appeared where AdrianX's arm was. AdrianX aimed the cannon at the strange leafy virii, and fired a devastating cannonball. Once that was all done, AdrianX backed up and prepared to dodge any counter-attacks.

Actions:
1) Minibomb chip, Spooky A (50 damage)
2) Cannon chip, Shrubby (40 damage)
3) Dodge

Signature Attacks:
Heal Ray (ready to use)

Chips used:
1x Cannon
1x Minibomb
The Minibomb hits a Spooky, but the Cannon hits the Spikey as the Shrubby cowardly dodges behind it. Angry, it retaliates with a blast of fire, but Adrian dodges.

SpookyA: DELETED
SpookyB: 50 HP
SpookyC: 50 HP
Shrubby: 50 HP <Behind the Spikey>
Spikey: 50 HP

((Gaaaah... I need to post here more often... >.>))

AdrianX glared at the virii. That Spikey had gotten awfully close on that shot. But he had more bloodlust (or datalust) for the Shrubby, who had avoided his prior attack. With malice in his eyes, he signaled for another attack chip.

Adam complied simply, wondering what Adam was up to as he slotted a battlechip into his PET. The data was transmitted into battle, and AdrianX flung the materializing minibomb towards the Spikey.

Not waiting to see the results, AdrianX prepared to attack again. He called for another attack chip, and Adam, once again, simply complied. AdrianX looked at the virii as the data from the sent chip streamed into him, absorbing into his being. His hand formed into a gigantic, deadly beast's claw. He looked at the virii and smirked. He dashed at the Spookies. If the first one was taken out by a minibomb, they might just be tangible enough to do a little juggling act. If and when he gets close enough, Adrian would pick up one of the spookies and fling it into the other one. If that did any damage, he'd go for one of the damaged Spookies.

Actions:
1) Minibomb chip -- Spikey (50 damage)
*) Rageclaw Activated
2) Rageclaw chip, Fling -- Spooky B at Spooky C (20 damage each)
3) Rageclaw chip, Normal -- Spooky B or Spooky C (If one didn't take damage, the other is targetted. If both or neither took damage, go for Spooky B) (40 damage)
((Minibomb does 60))
AdrianX lobs the minibomb and... it hits! The Spikey dies. VICTORY! Not, the Spikey doesn't die, and no minibomb chip was thrown since the navi ALREADY used it. He then rushes in with his Rageclaw, picks up a Spooky, and FASTBALLS it into the other Spooky. He then rushes to slice at one of the Spookys and deletes it. He is then hit by a blast from the Spikey.

SpookyB: DELETED
SpookyC: 30 HP
Shrubby: 50 HP <Behind the Spikey>
Spikey: 50 HP

AdrianX: 70 HP
((...I REALLY need to read more carefully.))

AdrianX scowled. "What the hell, Adam?!"

Adam shrugged. "Sorry, I forgot that chip was used!"

AdrianX angrily yelled "How can you FORGET a chip was used?! Not to mention we used it TEN SECONDS AGO!"

"SORRY, SORRY!" Adam said apologetically. "Let's just try to fix that mistake. I'm sending some--"

"Hopefully usable" AdrianX interjected.

"--battlechips..." Adam said, somewhat tired of AdrianX refusing to forget about his mistake.

Adam slots in a few chips, and AdrianX feels the Rageclaw data fade away, as new data rushes in to replace it. The data forms into a large bit of machinery -- a powerful shotgun. AdrianX aims at the Spikey, vaguely remembering the Shrubby hiding behind it. He fires a blast from the shotgun. He smirks. "Next." he says smugly, and is rewarded with a new weapon... as his shotgun vanishes, it is replaced by a larger and heavier cannon. He fires it, slightly shaken by the recoil, at the spooky Spooky (which is totally not redundant, one is an adjective and one is the actual name). Once that is done, he backs away, and prepares to evade any surviving virii's assaults.

Actions:
*) Rageclaw Deactivated.
1) Shotgun chip, Spikey (50 damage, splash damage to anything behind it *coughShrubbycough*)
2) Cannon chip, Spooky C (40 damage)
3) Dodge

Signature Attacks:
Heal Ray (ready to use)

Chips used:
2x Cannon
1x Minibomb
1x Rageclaw
1x Shotgun
VICTORY IS CLENCHED!

SpookyB: DELETED
SpookyC: DELETED
Shrubby: DELETED
Spikey: DELETED

-VICTORY-
Get: Recov10
AdrianX smirked. "Only minor damages from that. One healing would take care of it."

Adam nodded. "We can handle another battle. Look for some more virii, Adrian."

AdrianX nodded and looked around.

((Now scanning for battle 3.))
Bleh... more viruses.

SpikeyA: 90 HP
SpikeyB: 90 HP
BandcoonA: 50 HP
BandcoonB: 50 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

-READY?-
-BATTLE 3-
-ENGAGE!-
((I noticed that there's actually not a picture of a Bandcoon in the Virus database. I only checked in the first section, since that's where it should be, but it's not there. I'm guessing from the name it essentially looks like a raccoon virus, right?))

"Ooh, these look new. What are those raccoon virii, Adam?" AdrianX said, intrigued by the new virii that had taken the ring.

"Not sure. Didn't see anything about them last time I checked the database. Can't be too tough, though, if they're hanging around here. Be careful, though, Adrian. Virii can be tricky." Adam said, not wanting any problems with this battle.

"Gotcha. Best safe than sorry. Send me some chips and I'll take those things out first." AdrianX replied. Within seconds, he was rewarded with shotgun data, which he aimed with care. He carefully sidestepped to the right of the line of virii until the two bandcoons were lined up perfectly. He aimed with all the precision he could muster, and fired a spray of bullet data from the shotgun at the two bandcoons. Without waiting to find out how well his aim was, he hopped back and prepared for any retaliation the virii had ready.

Actions:
1) Tactical Movement (Line up Bandcoons)
2) Shotgun chip, Bandcoon B and Bandcoon A (50 damage to Bandcoon B, splash to Bandcoon A)
3) Dodge

Signature Attacks:
Heal Ray (Ready to use)

Chips used:
1x Shotgun
The Bandcoons are defeated, nothing significant happens afterwards. Oh, wait, yeah, viruses attack, and you get hit by one.

BandcoonA: DELETED
BandcoonB: DELETED

AdrianX: 50 HP
"Gah!" AdrianX winces, as the nondescript attack hit him head-on.

"Are you okay, Adrian? I didn't even see which virus that attack came from!" Adam looks into his PET, confused at how that attack managed to avoid detection.

"Health is at 50%, Adam. All systems appear to be functioning normally, though. That attack wasn't too bad, considering the worst case scenario." AdrianX says, looking at the virii.

"Okay, that's good. You might want to heal yourself now, though -- those virii aren't going to stop with one hit."

"Right." AdrianX says, as he looks at the virii. He holds his hands to the side as light floated from his palms and created a circle around him. Small lasers of light shot from the circle at "wounds" on his frame, and the data began to sew itself together. After a while, the light vanished, leaving AdrianX almost completely healed-- he still looked a bit battered, but he looked almost good as new other than that.

"Time to get back to business!" AdrianX said. "Time for some battlechips, Adam!"

"Good idea!" Adam said, taking a battlechip and slotting it in. A tiny bomb formed in Adrian's hand.

"Hm. A bomb. Not very subtle, but whatever." AdrianX flung the bomb with all his strength at a Canondumb, then backed away carefully, keeping his eyes peeled for another attack.

Actions:
1) Heal Ray, AdrianX (45 healing)
2) Minibomb chip, Canondumb A (50 damage, Accuracy C)
3) Dodge

Signature Attacks:
Heal Ray (0 / 1)

Chips used:
1x Minibomb
1x Shotgun
((Minibomb does 60))

Adrian heals himself. Then he blows up a Canondumb. He then dodges one attack, but then gets hit by the attack of the other Canondumb.

CanondumbA: DELETED
BandcoonA: DELETED
BandcoonB: DELETED

AdrianX: 75 HP