The Net clone of Percival...or is it?

in the real world Percival jacks into the net and with the sound of a gunshot (hmmm maybe some more customazation it appears) his Net Navi appears, made to be the perfect clone of Percival in every wa...wait...what are those on its chest? The Net Navi appears and flicks back HER long black hair seductivley which falls in shimmering folds down her back, wearing a skintight jumpsuit like Percivals it is a very...um...interesting apperance. With a sigh she uncrosses her arms and stretches her fingers looking at them like someone who is just now seeing themselves for the first time, her right arm lacks a cannon of any seeming sort like normal, but as she stretches her fingers you can see tiny holes on the tips of each. In a rage Percival roars at his PET

"WHAT! WHAT!!!! YOU Are...I am...but...you...supposed to be....DAMN COMPUTERS!"

with a very out of place giggle (which further infuriates Percival) the Navi leaps up into the air and speaks to Percival in a very melodic voice with what appears to be a romanian accent (dont know where that came from)

"hehe, I think what you are trying to say is that I am supposed to look like you but as you can see your typing skills need some work, dont worry I still think like you and will kill things with incredible wrath"

she seems to realize something as her eyes widen and she starts clapping her hands

"ooooo I can go shopping! Oooooo I want a nice little skirt for my..."

Percival cuts her off with a roar

"OHHHH NO YOU DONT! YOU MAY NOT BE WHAT I WANTED BUT YOU ARE STILL MINE WE ARE GOING TO KILL SOMETH..."

Silent Night clicks her tounge and sighs

"yah, no, we arent...I think AFTER i shop I will kill some....oh man...here comes something...and I so wanted to shop...well time to kill I guess"

She turns as something starts coming towards her and extends her arms
You know what's coming?
THE THREE METOOLS OF DEATH! FEAR THEM!

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP

Silent Night: 100 HP

-"WELCOME" BATTLE! BATTLE 1, REALLY! FIGHT!-
3 Viruses appear on his Navi's first trip to the net, Percival is slightly angry, and he was already mad because of what his Navi turned out to be. He roars into his pet at his Navi

"DONT JUST STAND THERE PLAYING WITH YOUR HAIR! DO SOMETHING! KILL THEM THERE ARE THREE OF THOSE BLOODY THI..."

with another giggle that really is starting to bug Percival as evidenced by his grip on the PET Silent Night retorts back to Percival

"I am not playing with my hair, im figuring which to kill and getting them within range which....they...are..... ..... ...... .....now"

she finishes speaking and her left arm begins to thin out and elongate, a thing silver barrel comes out with the sound of whiring electronics, flaps from her arm snap and crack as they turn sideways forming a handle, stock, and butt of a gun, and with a final crack part of her upper arm falls right onto the end of the newly formed barrel making a scope, a red light appears from the newly formed scope as Silent night hold's the gun up to her eyes, she speaks in the calm voice of a skilled hunter, calm, yet deadly

"eenie, meenie...miny..."

Percival roars

"JUST KILL SOMETHING SILENT!"

with a loud snap and the explosion of powder a shining silver bullet is launched from the barrell of Silents new gun, followed closely by another which both head off towards the leading Virus aimed expertly by Silent Night to attempt to make contact in the middle of their head, with a very acrobatic leap and a twirl of her hair Silent night leaps backwards and lands in the prone position launching a third bullet at one of the flanking Viruses, as she launches the third bullet the gears in her arm whir and clink, the flaps rotate with a crunch reforming her upper arm, the barrel shortens and thickens out reforming her lower arm, as it reforms her fingers start to elongate from the stump reforming her hand. She giggles loudly as she cartwheels sideways flipping her hair again

"hehehe, is that what you wanted, now look at the finale, its a blast!"

she giggles again as she continus to cartwheel, she stops and does a one handed handstand just long enough to aim a shot at the flanking virus her third bullet had been aimed at. Her arm starts to glow, red lines appear outlining where normal veins would be on a human and extends into her fingers, on the tips of her fingers glowing balls of incandescent light appear, each ball extends into a beam which all connect a few inches from her hand, when the beams connect there is a loud BANG and a rippling beam of energy is sent straight at the virus. After the shot is let off she continues to cartwheel around

ACTIONS

Quiet Dawn
20dmg Metool A
20dmg Metool A
30dmg Metool C

Buster Blast
8dmg Metool C

Annoying acrobatics
dodge
Well, it seems two mets are now down by half, and one of them is at an inch of it's life. The one almost dead decides to hide under it's helmet, and the other two attack, but missed.

MetoolA: 20 HP
MetoolB: 20 HP
MetoolC: 2 HP(Hiding under helmet)

as the bullets come in contact with her foes Silent night jumps into the air like a schoolgirl and claps her hands together giggling, she giggles even louder as she sees one hide underneath her helmet, however two of the virus's rush right by her and as they dash by trying to strike her she stops her flips laughs, pointing she says

"ha ha haha haaaaaa you cant hit me Nyaaaahhhhh, hehe this is fun this is fu...."

"JUST KILL SOMETHING ALREADY YOU GODDA%N CHEERLEADER! THATS YOUR JOB IT ISNT TO..."

Percival yells at the pet very annoyed and with a modicum of a headache but is silenced as Silent Night speaks very annoyed

"sheesh take a pill Percy I'm going I'm going...you know I DO like to kill things too...for example..."

as she finishes hanging her elipse Silent Night does a very large backflip landing in front of the two viruses who missed her earlier, her normal arm shaped buster cannon starts to glow , rippling bianary appears on her arm and spreads down, when it comes in contact with her fingers the earlier mentioned beams of energy come out except this time they are silver, when they combine there is a sound like a rocket and a blast heads straight at the Virus head feet from Silent Night, Percival almost drops the PET dumbfounded

"wha...Wha...WHAT WAS THAT?! I didn't download any progra"

"yah no you didnt, I did, you are human and thus to slow, see I had this battle planned out long before you even told me to sta"

"THAN NEXT TIME TELL ME AND I WILL GET YOU WHAT YOU NEED! YOU ARE THE COMPUTER PROGRAM ACT LIKE IT!"

Silent night sighs and puts her hand (her non-buster hand) to her head than puts both of them down by her sides in a gesture of aquiesence, she flips backwards going into a kneeling position

"fine than download the shotgun chip if you wouldnt mind and please do hurry"

"Shotgun...got it right...lets see that would be the..."

"THE LEFT BUTTON MORON DO IT QUICKLY!"

Percival presses the button and shouts at Silent Night

"Hey! I am the master dont call me..."

what not to call him is cut off however, as when he looks down at the screen there is a tremendous blast of energy eminating from Silent Nights gun followed quickly my one of her very feminine rippling buster blasts

ACTIONS

Cannon Fire (40dmg) Metool A
Shotgun Fire (50dmg) Metool B
Buster Blast (8dmg) Metool C

Mets are blasted. The final met is flipped over by Silent Night's buster shot.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: 2 HP(flipped)

As two of the virus's blink out of existence Silent Night grins, as her Buster shot bounced harmlessly off the third virus only flipping it over her grin vanishes, she scratches her head and then puts her arms down by her side, as she thinks Percival speaks to her calmly from the PET

"well you weren't what I was expecting and you are dissobidient, but you get the job done with style that seems very familiar, good job Silen..."

Silent Night tersley cuts him off and snaps at him

"I missed one.."

she speaks and starts to walk forward towards one of the mechs and bends over it

"what are you doing Silen...WOW! OW! I really dont think thats how you bust Viruses but i admire the good old rage i sense in you"

as he spoke to her Silent night had pulled her fist back and punched at the underside of the virus three times as hard as

ACTIONS

punch (x3) (3dmg) Virus
She punches it ruthlessly, and finishes off the enemy.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

-Victory!-
Prize: 150z

(CONGRATULATIONS! THE DEATHTOOLS ARE NO MORE! XD)
Percival is still very confused and stutters a lot as he speaks into his PET

"you...you just...with the fists and the punching an...wha...HOW DO YOU DELETE A VIRUS WITH YOUR FIST?! JUST HOW?!"

Silent night looks around the scene and snaps her fingers in an annoyed fashion and speaks to Percival as if he were a particulary idiotic child

"shear force of will, willpower...oh and highly concentrated forces of energy to a particular weak spot, but ill call it will...phooey they didnt leave their hats behind...I wanted one"

as she speak Percival rubs his head very slowy and takes a drink from a bottle of Vodka and speaks slowly again

"well you defeated them anyway, nice job now lets go further in and do some..."

with a loud giggle and a leap into the air Percival is cut off by Silent Night

"SHOPPING?! YAY we are going to do shopping! wheeeeee"

"no I meant killing no shopping"

"Percy what exactly are the chances I am going to listen to you, I have your stubborness"

"but I can force you out of the net-world dont forget"

"yah but you wont because then you cant kill anything so shut up and lets go shoppin..."

as she hangs her elipse something appears and starts coming towards her, she screams so loudly Percival covers his ears almost dropping the PET

"WHAT THE HECK! IS SHOPPING SOME SORT OF KEY WORD TO SUMMON THESE THINGS?!"

(Fight two please?)
Nah.
They just hate all intelligent life.
Which, now that I think about it, is probably why they get along so well with Heelnavis.
ANYWAYS.

BunnyA: 50 HP
BunnyB: 50 HP
MetoolA: 40 HP

Silent nights eyes harden as she sticks out her right arm, she stares at one of the rabbit viruses and speaks with pure venom in her voice to a level that makes Percival in the real world put the PET a Little away from his face

"I...want....to go....SHOPPING! AUGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

with that the energy having built up in her hand projects outwords in its traditional split beams of light, when it connects the energy forms a wide arc of damage that blasts out at the Rabbit Virus and hopefully anything behind it, Percival speaks very quietly at Silent night even as her arm begins to glow again

"um would you mind two things, one letting me download the chips and two calming down you know...a tiny bit...I'm all for sensless killing but I dont want you to break anything that I then have to pay fo..."

"SHUT UP PERCY! DIE DIE DIE STUPID VIRUSES! YOU ARE IN MY WAY!"

another blast of energy emenates from her right arm however this one when it connects is simply a blast of pure hard straight energy right at the face of one of the Metools. After blasting the cannon she starts doing flips backwards, sideways, anyway to avoid any attacks that may come at her, Percival speaks with pride in his voice

"*sniff* *sniff* she really is like me, im so happy"

ACTIONS
Shotgun (50dmg) BunnyA (and is anything behind it since shotgun hits behind?)
Cannon(40dmg) MetoolA
Acrobatic Dodge
bump
Fun, you killed two bunnys and a Met... which was to busy looking at the upper part of.... something

BunnyA: dead
BunnyB: dead
MetoolA: dead

"hmmm I missed one...phooey, well I guess I will have to powerup myself that means i need to go shopp..."

"NO SHOPPING SILENT! NOW JUST KILL THE LAST ONE IF THIS WERE A BATTLE IT WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU BY NOW! I DOWNLOADED THE CANNON CHIP SO SHOOT IT ALREADY!"

as he yells at the very annoyingly singleminded Silent Night, single mindedly focused on shopping that is, he presses a button on his PET and uploads a cannon chip into Silent Nights arm cannon, as the information is relayed the Navi laughs, no longer a girly laugh but a very...hmmm...well lets say creepy as sin laugh. Her hair flies up into the air as she points a finger at the remaining Virus, swirls of white light start to form around her arm starting as almost non existant slowly becoming more and more evident, she speaks with a very evident note of insanity in her voice

"hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA time to die now! I love making things go BOOM hehehe, especially..."

she thrusts her entire hand forward and energy starts to form around her pal,

"annoying Viruses who"

the beams of light project out from her hand and the area starts to vibrate

"KEEP ME FROM SHOPPING!"

with that a huge blast of energy erupts from her hand and flies straight at the remaining Metool, Silent then runs forward aiming a very hard kick with her boots at what she is passionatly hoping is the corpse of the Virus

ACTIONS

Cannon (40dmg) MetoolB
Kick (x2)(2 dmg) MetoolB
((Um, you used your only cannon last turn... change please.))
((okay just have her attack the same one with a rageclaw then, sorry not very creative update im kinda busy with schoolwork lol))
The Met is no more... Shopping time?

Reward: 150, guard.