Its Time!

As soon as Pyre stepped into the net, he immediatly rushed around searching for viruses.

"Any luck?" aked Tyler.

"Not yet" replied Pyre "But when I do, there's going to be some definate thrashing"

"Thats what I like to hear" commented Tyler. "Just remember to be carefull"

"Will you ever stop worrying??! How am I supposed to defeat these things with you nagging me about being safe? Calm down. I've got it covered"

With that said, Tyler shut his mouth, still worrying, while Pyre continued searching.
Pyre meets up with very little resistance.

MetoolA:40
MetoolB:40
SpookyA:50

Pyre.exe: 100HP

Battle 1, Start!
"Finally! Some viruses to defeat!" Shouted Pyre

"Great!" commented Tyler "I'm sending you a shotgun now!"

Pyre,scared, suddenly replied " Quick! these things don't look to happy with me"

Suddenly, a shotgun appeared into his right hand. He then quickly leaped up in the air, aiming at the spooky, and fired.

"Great job Pyre! I'm sending you a cannon"

Then before Pyre could say anything, a cannon appeared in his hand.

He grasped it with both hands and attempted to shoot it at one of the Metools, hoping he would it.

"Nice job Pyre! Keep it up. Now quickly, head on to the next one!"

"Thanks, Tyler. You may be annoying, but I couldn't do this without you."
said Pyre

He then lifted the cannon up again aiming directly at the metool. Hoping he would hit him right in the head, he fired.

Summary:

1: Shotgun to SpookyA [50 dmg]
2: Cannon to MetoolA [40 dmg]
3. Cannon to Metool B[40dmg]
The Shotgun busted the Spooky up good, completely annihilating it. One of the Metools fired a shockwave at Pyre, which sent him stumbling, but he was still able to unleash the pair of Cannons and take down the two Mets.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: DELETED!
SpookyA: DELETED!

Pyre.exe: 90 HP

--VICTORY ASSURED! ONE-TURN KILL!--

Get: 130z!
"That was amazing Pyre!"

"You thought that was amazing?!!! Did you see when that metool hit me?! Man, I really need to get my act together."

Tyler with an astonished look commented "Well, I thought it was great. You only got hit once and it wasn't that bad. I assume you want to continue..."

Pyre shouted "OF COURSE!!! I hope I do much better this time. Well, I mean, I can't do it without you so..."

"Oh I'm just getting started!" Yelled Tyler

Pyre then rushed out into the net searching for more viruses.
So Pyre thought that he was pretty hot stuff, huh? The next wave was willing to contest that.

CanodumbA: 50 HP
CanodumbB: 50 HP
CanodumbC: 50 HP
ShrubbyA: 50 HP

Pyre.EXE: 90 HP

--FIGHT FOR YOUR LIFE!--
Tyler was almost falling asleep intil...

"TYLER! WAKE UP!" shouted Pyre with much concern

"huh-oh! Sorry, I was just dozing off a bit. WHOA! Look at how many you ran into!"

"Yea I know, but can you please stop talking and send me a shotgun." yelled Pyre

"sorry, just one sec"

In just a matter of seconds a shotgun appeared in Pyre's hands. Without even a word, Pyre crouched down and aimed at the CanodumbA, hoping to hit it's center area. He then fired at it and quickly reacted.

He then turned around and saw the other Canodumb(B). In fear, without any aiming at all, he fired.

"Oh my gosh! That thing freaked me out!"

"Well, you got to be ready. I'm sending you a Rageclaw. And concentrate this time." commented Tyler

Suddenly, the shotgun disappeared out of Pyre's hand and the rageclaw immediately replaced it.

Pyre now with more ease, saw the third canodumb. He then leaped into the air, brought the weapon above his head, and tried to slice canodumbC right in half.

Summary
1. Shotgun to CanodumbA [50dmg]
2. Shotgun to CanodumbB [50dmg]
3. Rageclaw to CanodumbC [40dmg]

The dual Shotgun blasts worked magic on the Canodumbs, proving to be more than a match for their firepower. A slice of a Rageclaw left a wide gash in a third, rendering it unable to fire in retaliation. The lone Shrubby, though, covered itself by rolling a well-aimed log toward the Navi.

CanodumbA: DELETED!
CanodumbB: DELETED!
CanodumbC: 10 HP
ShrubbyA: 50 HP

Pyre.EXE: 80 HP
"WooWee! That was amazing!" screamed Tyler

"Yea it was." replied Pyre. "But I still got a couple left."
Pyre then saw the almost destroyed canodumbby his side

"Ahhhhhh. This should be easy.

Pyre, aiming at the CanodumbC was hoping to finish it off with a final slice. He then performed a spinning move in which he leaped in the air and spun in a way trying to hit the CanodumbC.

"I think that did it!"

Pyre then saw the little ShrubbyA behind him and decided to use the Rageclaw one last time and attempted to just run right up to the virus and slash away.

"I'm done with this thing, can you send me a cannon?" He said right after the attempted slashes.

"Sure thing" said Tyler "I think you can finish it off"

Pyre then took the cannon and quickly dashed towards the shrubby. He then dove forward with the cannon in front of him, closed his eyes, and fired.
"Wow, that was spectacular!" said Tyler

Summary
1.Rageclaw to CanodumbC [10 dmg]
2. Rageclaw to ShrubbyA [40dmg]
3. Cannon to ShrubbyA [40dmg]

[sorry about the n00biness. I was just talking to one of my friends about it. I'll try to not screw up next time!]
[Hollllllllllllllllllllllllld on a second.

This was just brought to my attention, because I--even though I was moderating!--didn't notice this. I kind of took your chips on faith, which is really kind of not good for a Moderator to do.

You can only use most Battlechips once per battle, and at the end of the current battle, become available to use again. The exceptions are Swords and sword-like Chips (including Rageclaws), which can be used until they're overriden by another Chip on that arm or broken by the Moderator.

...I guess I'll let you get away with all the double-uses of Chips that you put by me before, but please edit your current post in order to reflect the fact that most Chips can only be used once per battle.]
Here it is! Fixed it!
[It's no problem! You're still new at this.]

With a well-placed Rageclaw slash, Pyre took out the core mechanics of the Canodumb, causing it to implode on itself. A Cannon blast stunned the Shrubby, knocking it into a roll across the tiles. The virus was too shocked by the demise of its allies to strike.

CanodumbC: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: 10 HP

"Darn! I didn't get it!" yelled Pyre with a look of disapointment.

"Its's ok" replied Tyler "I mean, there's only one left. Hey I've got an idea to finally destory it! Use the Wall of Inferno! It's so awesome looking!"

Pyre, with a look of relief said "Yea, that would be nice. I haven't used it in a while. Well, here goes nothing."

Pyre then took about 24 or so arrows from the pouch on his back and lit them. When he was finished, he detached the bow from his belt and held it up. He then alined each flaming arrow in a row along the string of the bow. While doing this, he saw the Shrubby just a little ways away. Thinking it was going to attack him, he started to jump around, hoping any further attacks wouldn't hit him. Then in a split second, he attempted his signiture move by trying to shoot the arrows in a circular formation around the ShrubbyA, hoping to create a wall of fire in which it could not escape.

"I hope that did it" exclaimed Pyre "It wasn't going to be the most accurate. I mean its' like I said. I haven't done this in a long time"

Summary
1. Dodge
2. The Wall of Inferno [70 dmg, 2 turn cd]
The shrubby finally goes down, and Pyre claims victory!

CanodumbC: DELETED!
ShrubbyA: DESTROYED

--VICTOLY! TRY NEXT STAGE!--

Receive: 120 zenny, Cannon
"Nice job Pyre." said Tyler, with not much enthusiasm in his voice

"Thanks. I thought the end was the best. Whats the matter with you?"

As Tyler yawned he said "Nothing, I'm just a little tired. I think thats enough for today, maybe tomorrow we'll do some more."

"alright" said Pyre "I did fight a lot today"

With that said, Tyler jacked Pyre out of the net, and then went to sleep.