Hunting for a repairman...

Stringer appeared on the net and asked Donell, "Which way is the guy that'll fix the heater?" Donell answered with a simple shrug, making Stringer sigh. "Well, I guess I should just start walking until I find someone..."

(Battle 1 Start)
No repairmen, plenty of viruses.

SpikeyA:90
SpikeyB:90
SeedbatA:50
SeedbatB:50
SeedbatC:50

Stringer:140

Battle 1, Start!
Stringer groaned loudly, looking at the large number of viruses approaching him. "Jeez, what a start. This has to be a sign of how my day's going to be..."

"Just delete them or something... Use some chips, I guess," said Donell lazily, slotting in a Shotgun and Bubbler.

"Fine, fine..."

Stringer pulled up the Shotgun, aiming it towards the Seedbats, locking in on SeedBatA, and firing. Afterwards, he quickly discarded the used Shotgun, raised up the Bubbler, and focused as best as he could to hit both Spikies.

"Come on, make my job a whole lot easier..."

Stringer fired the Bubbler, praying for a lucky hit.

Summary:
1) Shotgun @ SeedbatA (50 damage, splash)
2) Aim Bubbler
3) Bubbler @ SpikyA (50 damage, splash, Aqua)
The shotgun takes down the bat and the bubbler hits the first Spikey, splashing into the next one as well. One of the remaining enemies strikes Stringer.

SpikeyA:DELETED!
SpikeyB:DELETED!
SeedbatA:DELETED!
SeedbatB:50
SeedbatC:50

Stringer:120
"Ow..." groaned Stringer, rubbing the spot where he was hit.

"Hey Stringer, stop whining," said Donell in a bit of an annoyed tone.

"Jeez... Just give me some chips to use..." grunted Stringer.

Donell slotted in two chips, and both of Stringer's hands turned into Cannons.

"Man, isn't this a little unnecessary...?" asked Stringer.

"Just get to work," replied Donell. Stringer shrugged and jumped into action. He quickly dashed forwards to the Seedbat that attacked him, raising both of the Cannons at it in the process. Stringer fired off both blasts at the same time, sending him off his feet while the shots flew towards the Seedbat. Discarding the Cannons and stumbling back to his feet, Stringer threw several threads at the other Seedbat, unleashing his Tie the Knot attack to tie down the remaining enemy.

Summary:
1-2) Cannon x2 @ SeedbatB(40 damage)
3) Tie the Knot @ SeedbatC (20 damage, binding, 2 turn cooldown)
The one enemy is blasted by the attacks while the second is tied up, unable to get off any attacks.

SeedbatB:DELETED!
SeedbatC:30

Stringer:120
Massaging his shoulder from the Cannon blasts, Stringer groaned, "Urgh, about time to end this, huh Donell?"

"I guess. Just use these chips and finish it up soon," muttered Donell.

"Yeah, alright."

The first chip was a Recov10, it's effects easing the ache in Stringer's shoulder and healing a bit of the damage he took from the Seedbat's attack. The second chips was a RageClaw, which Stringer knew would be plenty to take care of the last enemy. In one swift action, Stringer brought the RageClaw above his head and back down onto the Seedbat tied up on the ground.

Summary:
1) Recov10 (+10 HP)
2-3) RageClaw @ SeedbatC (40 damage, grapple)
Stringer takes a brief moment to heal before ripping his enemy asunder.

SeedbatB:DELETED!
SeedbatC:DELETED!

Stringer:130

Rewards: 400z
Stringer put away the zenny and stretched a bit before asking, "So... which way now, Donell?"

Shrugging, Donell replied, "Go right, I guess."

Sighing, Stringer marched on to find that repairman...

(Battle 2 Start)
Virus Attack!

MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
MetoolC: 40
BunnyA: 50
BunnyB: 50
BunnyC: 50
BunnyD: 50

Stringer: 130

Battle 2 Start!
Groaning at the suprisingly large number of virii, Stringer said, "Aw man... This is gonna be such a hassle..."

"Just deal with it," answered Donell bluntly.

"Yeah, yeah..." said Stringer as Donell began slotting in chips. The first chip was the Shotgun, which Stringer put extra effort into aiming to hit more than one Bunny. After the blast, Stinger's empty Shotgun turned into a Cannon, which he fired off at one of the remaining Bunnies.

Summary:
1) Aim.
2) Shotgun @ BunnyA (50 damage, splash)
3) Cannon @ BunnyC (40 damage)
Both rabbits are struck, though only one fatally. A met and Bunny both hit him with attacks.

MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
BunnyA: DELETED!
BunnyB: 50
BunnyC: 10

Stringer: 100
Recoiling from the hits, Stringer reloaded his Cannon with another chip from Donell, firing at the Met that attacked him. The empty Cannon then turned into a RageClaw, and Stringer dashed forward, ready to do some damage. He ran straight up to the injured Bunny, grabbing and throwing him at the adjacent Bunny. Turning around swiftly, Stringer jumped over to a Met, raising the RageClaw high in the air before giving a hard slash down on it.

Summary:
1) Cannon @ MetA (40 damage)
2) RageClaw @ BunnyC (20 damage, grapple to BunnyB)
3) RageClaw @ MetB (40 damage, Sword)
The Cannon blows the Metool into a thousand fragments, while both of the Bunnies that Stringer had aimed for were sent tumbling by his Rageclaw. One of them exploded into a cloud of deleting data. The other Met was torn up like a tin of beans being ravaged by a can opener. Its only surviving friend, looking quite spooked, managed to throw down a shockwave that crashed into Stringer.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: DELETED!
BunnyB: 30
BunnyC: DELETED!

Stringer.EXE: 90 HP
Groaning at the thought of taking yet another hit from a Met, Stringer ran over and slammed his RageClaw into the Met, the force finally being enough to break the claws off the weapon. Sighing, Stringer waited for more chips, which turned out to be a Bubbler in his left hand and a Sword in his right. He quickly aimed the Bubbler at the Bunny that hadn't taken damage yet and fired, throwing off the empty weapon afterwards. Looking over to the last Bunny that he had hit earlier, Stringer raised his Sword, dashed forward while pulling the blade back, and performed a crushing stad upon reaching the Bunny.

Summary:
1) RageClaw @ MetC (40 damage, Sword)
2) Bubbler @ BunnyD (50 damage, splash, Aqua)
3) Sword @ BunnyB (80 damage, Sword)
As stringers claws find rest in the metool, slashing it to peices, he turns to a bunny, just in time to be blasted by an electric ring. He manages to stave off the paralysis. blowing away one of the viruses before stabbing the otherone clean through.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: DELETED!
MetoolC: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED
BunnyC: DELETED!
BunnyD: DELETED

Stringer.EXE: 70 HP

VICTORY!

Rewards: 200z, Zapring1
"Jeez, where is that repairman...?" sighed Stringer, looking off into the distance.

"Just keep going. It's getting cold in here..." groaned Donell, rubbing his hands together for warmth.

Nodding, Stringer continued forward...

(Battle 3 Start)
Virus Attack!

CanodumbA: 50
ShrubbyA: 50
CanodumbB: 50
ShrubbyB: 50
CanodumbC: 50
SeedbatA: 50
SeedbatB: 50
SeedbatC: 50
Spikey: 90