Training Mode

Blazing Draconian now jacks in

Blazing Draconian: Okay, let's search for a Virus and take them by surprise attack!

Zylaen: Alright, just be careful.

Blazing Draconian then dashes around to search for the viruses
Virus Attack!

MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40
SpikeyA: 90

Blazing: 100

Battle 1 Start!
Blazing Draconian Spots the Virus'es

B-Draconian: Found em!

Zylaen: Okay! Slot in, RageClaw!

B-Draconian: Yeah! RazorClaw!

B-Draconian handmorphs into a RageClaw, he dashed to SpikeyA and thrusted his claw at SpikeyA's head, then he unleashes few shots on MetoolA & MetoolB while strafing around

1.)RageClaw, 50(Right?), SpikeyA
2.)Buster, 4, MetoolA
3.)Buster, 4, MetoolB
The Spikey dodges out of the way of the claw, countering with a heatshot. The two mets blink as the weak attacks hit, but don't respond any furthur.

MetoolA: 36
MetoolB: 36
SpikeyA: 90

Blazing: 70

((RageClaws do 40))
Blazing Draconian unleashes his Signature by charging his energy into his fangs, then unleashing the Fiery Beam of Flames at SpikeyA

Zylaen: Okay! Cannon! Slot In!

Blazing Draconian finishes SpikeyA by using Cannon, then he unleashes some buster shots on MetoolB

1.)Inferno Beam, 60, SpikeyA
2.)Cannon, 40, SpikeyA
3.)Buster, 4, MetoolB
The attacks fell the Spikey and the buster does a bit of damage to the met. It attacks back, hitting Blazing.

MetoolA: 36
MetoolB: 32
SpikeyA: DELETED!

Blazing: 60
Blazing Draconian: Oh yeah?!

Zylaen: One more battlechip! Shotgun! Slot in!

Blazing Draconian handmorphs into a Shotgun, he jumps and tries to hovers with his Small wings, then blasted one shotgun at MetoolA, then he shoots two buster shots at MetoolB

1.)Shotgun, 50, MetoolA
2.)Buster, 4, MetoolB
3.)Buster, 4, MetoolB

(Cooling down Signature Attack in: 2 turns left)
The shotgun blasts the met and the other is struck by the two puny attacks. It then attacks back with a shockwave.

MetoolA: DELETED!
MetoolB: 24

Blazing: 50
Zylaen: Sorry, Draconian, I am out of battlechips to slot-in.

Blazing Draconian: Well it looks like I better stick to the Buster until my Inferno Beam is ready!

While waiting for his Inferno Beam attack to cool down, Blazing Draconian armed his buster gun and blasted Flaming Bolts at the MetoolB 3 times

1.)Buster, 4, MetoolB
2.)Buster, 4, MetoolB
3.)Buster, 4, MetoolB

(Cooling down Signature Attack in: 1 turn left)
The attacks hit. The met counters.

MetoolB: 12

Blazing: 50
Blazing Draconian: Heh! Now who needs the signature attack once I finish it with 3 more shots!

Blazing Draconian keeps his Buster Gun armed and fires three more buster bolts at Metool while leaping around at full-speed

1.)Buster, 4, MetoolB
2.)Buster, 4, MetoolB
3.)Buster, 4, MetoolB

Cooldown for Signature Attack is done.
The attacks finish off the virus, but not before it gets one final hit in on the Navi.

MetoolB: DELETED!

Blazing: 40

VICTORY!
Rewards: Guard, 80 zenny.
Blazing Draconian: Ow that hurts! We should rest for now...

Zylaen: Sure, jacking out.

Blazing Draconian is logging out[/]b