Training: round 1

A collection of black, pixilated shapes of various sizes swirl out of a link opening, they form a small cylindrical tornado as the eventually slide themselves into place, forming Armoury bit by bit before all the seams glow and disappear. She looked around as her hand reaches into her coat, preparing herself for a fight, her tail slowly swaying while she observes her surroundings.

Valis on the other hand busied herself with digging her only three battle chips out of her desk, looking back at her computer monitor every now and then to make sure that Armoury was alright.
It seems that the viruses of the net have taken unkindly-like to Armoury's arrival, and attack with a startling fervor!

MetoolA:40
MetoolB:40
MetoolC:40
SpikeyA:90

Armoury: 150
Armoury turned to face her opponents, spying the metools, 'Alright, I can handle this', she then saw the spiky accompanying them '...Oh bugger'. She drew her pistols as she turned to face the four virii, looking between them and preparing to sidestep any attacks, keeping her distance so she can see them coming.
"I think I may need a little more firepower Valis..." said the zorro as she started to back away.
"It's on it's way," Valis replied and got her chips ready then downloaded a cannon chip, with the pair of pistols that Armoury carries with her she was likely good with ranged weapons. Armoury holstered her pistols and reached back into her coat, pulling out something that closely resembled some form of anti tank weapon, how it fit in her coat is a mystery. She slung the elongated cannon over her shoulder, looking through the eyepiece with her cybernetic eye and taking aim at the spiky as it was the biggest threat.

The cannon gave a whine similar to the sound of a camera flash charging before Armoury pulled the trigger. The cannon hummed and fired, a blue ball of energy launched from the muzzle while a large, smouldering casing ejected out the side of the cannon. Both the cannon and the casing dissolved once the chip was spent while the orb of energy raced towards its target. She quickly drew Cerberus and levelled it on the spiky, firing a follow up shot that may finish it off, or at least leave it crippled. She pulled Pegasus from her coat soon after and readied herself for the counter attack.

Actions:
1. Attack SpikyA with cannon chip (50dmg)
2. Attack SpikyA (4dmg)
3. Evasive (autododge)
Armoury's bullets struck true, piercing their target and hurting badly. The metools are stupid.

MetoolA:40

SpikeyA:46

Armoury: 150
Armoury grinned as her rounds hit home, then blinked as the smoke cleared and the large canine like virus was still standing, and looking rather displeased.
"I think I may be in a bit of trouble," she said as she brought her pistols to bare on the spiky, the metools hardly crossing her mind at the moment. She needed to take it out of the fight somehow, and Valis seemed to be having trouble with the next chip for whatever reason.

The zorro navi then gave a slight growl as she drew back the hammers on her revolvers, the ready camber on Pegasus starting to glow with white light while a deep violet energy collected in the chamber of Cerberus. Armoury then executed Double Magnum, both of her revolvers discharging their stored energy. A spiralling black round launched from the muzzle of Cerberus accompanied by a plume of deep violet smoke, and a brightly glowing round in the form of an arrow from Pegasus raced toward the spiky.

Her ears then perked as Valis contacted her,
"Sorry for the delay, I've got you another chip, I think you'll like it." Armoury nodded as the chip was downloaded then looked to the metools, reaching behind herself under her jacket and pulling a slightly oversized pump action shotgun from a holster that had just formed on her back. She circled the group of metools, tying to line up two of them before raising the weapon and cocking it, the reticle on her eye tuning 45 degrees and flashing just before she pulls the trigger. A short column of flame erupts from the muzzle of the weapon as Armoury hopes that the explosive round finds its mark. The shotgun dissolves and she steps back, drawing her pistols again and waiting for the smoke to clear.

Actions:
1. Evasive (autododge)
2. Attack SpikyA with Double Magnum (30dmg, Blinded)
3. Attack MetoolA (MetoolB) with shotgun (60dmg)
The Spikey, even blinded manages to fire off a shot... which misses. The two metools slam their axes down, both managing to make a hit.

MetoolA:DELETED

SpikeyA:16 [Blinded]

Armoury: 130
Armoury stumbled back, clutching her arm as she'd gotten careless and ended up paying for it. She growled and looked up at her remaining targets, the spiky was almost done with. Attempting to blind it was another error in judgement when she could have simply tried to delete it. It didn't matter now though, it couldn't see her, so it was no longer a threat, but she didn't want to wait for that to change.

She pulled both the hammer back on Cerberus and took aim, a reticle moving around in her field of vision before coming to rest on the blinded virus. She pulled the trigger and unleashed what she hoped would be the finishing blow, a deep purple contrail following rapidly after the bullet as though it had been fired underwater. There were no useful chips left and she didn't have the energy to perform her strongest attack again, she may now be in some trouble.

Actions:
1-3. Attack SpikyA with charged shot (16dmg)
The Spikey wobbles around, unsure of its surroundings. Armoury takes advantage this and puts it out of its misery. This doesn't scare the mets though, and one stirkes her with a shockwave.

SpikeyA:DELETED!

Armoury: 120
Armoury grinned as she saw the data of the spiky scatter, then yelped and fell back as she was caught with a shockwave from one of the remaining metools. She rolled to her feet and growled, as she backed off.
"Are you alright Armoury? I can try and get you out of there," said Valis with noticeable concern.
"I'll be fine, I can handle this," she reassured her operator before turning to face the metools with a growl. She raised Pegasus and fired a single round before moving again, trying her best to avoid further attacks, keeping her distance to give her more time to see it coming. She could really use some cover to give her a breather, but there's nothing out here, she'll have to seek out a place with more physical definition next time she goes busting.

She then held out Cerberus and fired on the other metool before starting to run again, she needed to keep moving or she'd be tagged again. She'd likely last until she had recharged her weapons, but she'd prefer not to be sore from this later.

Actions:
1. Attack MetoolB (4dmg)
2. Evasive, keep distance and keep moving to avoid attacks
3. Attack MetoolC (4dmg)
Armoury's attacks strike true, both Mets being hit for minimal damage. One Met ducks down under his helmet while the other retaliates with a swing of his pickax, but Armoury deftly dodges out of the way.

MetoolB:36 [HELM'D]

MetoolC:36

Armoury growled in frustration as one of the metools went into a defensive stance under it's helmet, but kept her pace up to avoid the attacks of the one that was still active. She circled the metools, looking for an opening, then found one and acted quickly. Raising both revolvers She fired two shots in quick succession upon the virus that wasn't in hiding, hoping to possibly stun the virus to keep it from hiding as well.

She was almost ready now, just a little longer and she'd be able to end this fight, but for now she just kept running, her chances of getting out of this in one piece looking better than they did before.

Actions:
1. Attack MetoolC (4dmg)
2. Attack MetoolC (4dmg)
3. Evasive (autododge)
The mets make a pitiful strike, but fail.

MetoolB:36

MetoolC:28

Armoury's eyes remained fixed on the two metools as she darted back and forth, doing her best to throw off their aim while she prepared her next attack. She fired a shot from Pegasus at the metool that had just emerged from under its helmet, and then quickly changed direction in an attempt to avoid a counter attack. She winced slightly, starting to slow down from running for so long in her heavy boots, she'll never fight in an area without cover again.

Valis looked on with growing concern, Armoury looked to be wearing out from the fight, to her it didn't look good.
"Be careful Armoury, if you need to run then get out of there."
"I'll be fine, I almost have them, I just need a moment longer," the zorro navi replied, determined not to lose her first virus battle. Another plume of smoke ushered forth from the barrel of her gleaming silver revolver as she let another slug fly in the direction of one of the metools. Nothing was going to stop her from claiming victory, least of all a pair of punny virii who could pass as traffic cones when defending themselves.

Actions:
1. Attack MetoolB (4dmg)
2. Evasive, change direction to avoid counter attack
3. Attack MetoolB (4dmg)
Both of Armoury's attacks find their marks, though the Mets are still going strong. One Met attempts a shockwave, but Armoury dodges with ease.

((May I suggest RageClaw?))

MetoolB:28

MetoolC:28

Armoury gave a wicked grin from under the wide brim of her hat, her sharp, gleaming canines showing as well as an ominous red glow from her cybernetic eye, feeling her strength return. She spun her revolvers then gripped them tightly and took off at a dead sprint towards the remaining metools. Darting back and forth as she advanced, she would ensure that there was no way she could miss. The reticle on her eye turned and blinked red, two sets of crosshairs appearing in Armoury's field of vision, telling her exactly where her revolvers were pointing. She pulled the hammers back on her revolvers again, readying the final round in both chambers, light collected around Pegasus and a dark cloud around Cerberus. Her long coat billowed out behind her as she ran, bringing her revolvers forward as the crosshairs moved up to rest on the metools, not more than a few meters away now.

The revolvers unleashed their fury upon the virii as the hammers snapped forward, executing Double Magnum for a second time. A shining arrow raced towards one metool while a black arrow with a stream of deep violet smoke headed for the other. Armoury ran through the cloud of smoke created by the explosive impact of her attack, though whether she had hit or not was unknown. She spun to face the metools and waited for the debris to clear, snapping out the chambers of her revolvers, twelve spent casings scattering on the ground around her feet as she watched and waited...

Actions:
1. Evasive, dodge back and forth while getting in close to the Metools
2. Dead eye aim, obtaining a target lock on Metools.
3. Attack with Double Magnum, MetoolB (30dmg), MetoolC (30dmg)
Armoury pops a cap into both the Mets.

MetoolB:DELETED!

MetoolC:DELETED!

Rewards: Guard, 100z
Armoury holstered her weapons and relaxed, her tail starting to slowly sway behind her. She collected the spoils of the battle and started to wander away,
"I think that's good for now, I should get out of here."
"Alright, I'll jack you out," said Valis with a nod. With that the zorro pixilated and swirled back up into a link portal, returning to Valis' computer.