Neo-Shogun Front Counter

Neo-Shogun soldiers, clad in their traditional yellow tunics and headbands, move busily around the a carpet-strewn terrace carrying large data packets full of inventory. Nobody questions where this inventory comes from. The faction point system is essential to the NS; it ensures that soldiers stay productive for the Shogun and advance the army's causes.

The selling area is homely; merely carpets and boxes strewn across the earth. It is functional, however.

The soldiers with the easiest jobs are those manning the counters. Bearing strict orders to sell only to qualified subordinates, they prepare to take the credit of NS army members, in the form of faction points, in exchange for supplies.
Faction Points: 210

DragonierMan swaggered into the shop and waved to the troops. "I have now acquired enough Faction Points to finally get that MeteorKnuckle3Damage: 50 + Impact + Break + Knockback + Variable Targeting x 3 Fists
Accuracy: B
Description: Launches a triple rocket punch. Each fist targets separately.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Variable Targeting: Allows the user to select a target for each individual hit of an attack. This means they may strike the same target multiple times, multiple different targets, or a mix of the two as they wish.
Trader Rank: B
that I have been eying on the list. So serve it up to me on a silver platter."

WANT: MeteorKnuckle3 (Melee): 200 FP
As DragonierMan made his way into the shop, all of the troops around him froze in their steps. Some of them looked at each other with confused glances, each one giving tiny little shakes of the head every time eyes laid on them. Eventually, all eyes turned to one particular soldier Navi, who was standing behind the counter with a bewildered expression. In his hands, he was clutching what appeared to be a crumpled paperback magazine with a blue and orange-clad winged girl on the cover. As he realized what he was holding, he quickly slipped it behind his back and saluted DragonierMan robotically.

"R-Right away, sir!" he said, scampering over to a pile of boxes. DragonierMan would be able to see a small piece of paper taped to the side of one box with the words "dotn touch!!!!" erroneously scrawled across it, while the sounds of the soldier scrambling about the supplies could be heard behind the cover of a couple of particularly large wooden crates. Eventually, the soldier rushed back to the front, clutching some battlechip data in his hands, and presented it to DragonierMan.

"H-Here you go!" the soldier said.

DragonierMan GET: MeteorKnuckle3Damage: 50 + Impact + Break + Knockback + Variable Targeting x 3 Fists
Accuracy: B
Description: Launches a triple rocket punch. Each fist targets separately.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Variable Targeting: Allows the user to select a target for each individual hit of an attack. This means they may strike the same target multiple times, multiple different targets, or a mix of the two as they wish.
Trader Rank: B
Battlechip
DragonierMan LOSE: 200 FP
"Um... thanks," DragonierMan said as he took the battlechip and slipped it into his pocket. "And don't worry, I didn't see anything." He then waved as he left.