Alex and Swift.EXE

Operator
Name:Alex
Appearance: Wears white jersey with black pants,and red and white turfs.Sometimes wears light blue shades and a gold watch and silver chain.
Personality:Can be either very joyful at times or dead serious.Likes to play soccer and is very good at it.Is very friendly and is always willing to help..
PET Modifications:Pet is White,Green and has Silver buttons and has the ability to turn into a remote control fighter plane.

NetNavi

Name:Swift.Exe
Element: Wood
Type:Wind
Appearance:Has metalic angel like wings and has a slim build and is very fast and body is entirely white mixed with silver with two green stripes on his checks and at the side of his neck coming all the way down to his feet.Has a see-through green visor and a white mouth guard which he uses when in battle
Personality:Is a very silent Navi who doesn't say much words..only rarely would talk to his operator.He is very serious when in battle.On his free times he would like to do speed training in deleting viruses
Custom Weapon:Dual Wind Sabers-Two glowing green wind sabers that can send wind Sonic booms if swung fast enough
Signature Attack:Nature's Power -Calls on A gigantic tornado of a wide width with ery hi-speed winds with razor sharp leaves flying around in it and Rips to shreds enemies.Damage 50 Cool down time:3 turns

Quote (Z Silex)

Operator
Name:Alex
Appearance: Wears white jersey with black pants,and red and white turfs.Sometimes wears light blue shades and a gold watch and silver chain..Has a concealed Raptor Handgun in his jacket and a Kunai knife for protection.
Personality:Can be either very joyful at times or dead serious.Likes to play soccer and is very good at it.Is very friendly and is always willing to help..
PET Modifications:Pet is White,Green and has Silver buttons and has the ability to turn into a remote control fighter plane.

NetNavi

Name:Swift.Exe
Element: Wood
Type:Wind
Appeareance:Has mettalic angel like wings and has a slim build and is very fast and body is entirely white mixed with silver with two green stripes on his checks and at the side of his neck coming all the way down to his feet.Has a see-through green visor and a white mouth guard which he uses when in battle
Personality:Is a very silent Navi who doesn't say much words..only rarely would talk to his operator.He is very serious when in battle.On his free times he would like to do speed training in deleting viruses
Custom Weapon:Dual Wind Sabers-Two glowing green wind sabers that can send wind Sonic booms if swung fast enough
Signature Attack:Nature's Power -Calls on A giagantic tornado of a wide width with Very hi-speed winds with razor sharp leaves flying around in it and Rips to shreds enimies.

I'm going to assume 13 is your actual age.

1: No "Real World" weapons. Besides, where the hell would a 13-year-old get a HANDGUN and a Kunai anyway? I can see the Kunai, MAYBE, but definitely not the handgun. Get rid of both, please.

2: A remote controlled Fighter Plane... I'm going to assume you mean like a model-sized one, and not a full-sized one. I'm also going to assume (Cough) that this "Fighter" Plane has no weapons of any kind on it that could actually kill people.

3: There is no 3.

4: The sig needs damage, and a cooldown, and a better description.

5: Add more description to your EVERYTHING, please.

I could go on, but I'll let you handle this stuff first.

-Twi
Ok i edited what else can i add?i Already have everything down..and yes..13 is my actual age..think i am some stupid little child.Please tell me if i post that way..i won't take offense
Hmm... HRMMMM....

Meh. Looks okay to me... I guess.

Approved.