Skye's chips!

Hey! So, I got a bunch of chips lately, but I'm sure others could use some of them better than me, so I'm going to put my folder up for trade! Nothing's totally off-limits, but better chips means I'll want more in return, of course. Oh, and I could reeeeeeeeeally use a couple of DashAttack chips, so if anyone has one they're not using, I'd give up something nice for it!

(Contents of SkyeFolder here)

Thank you very much for looking!

- Skye.EXE
Hmm, I have one that's been pretty useful, but upgrading on my TwinFang1 would be nice. I'll trade my DashAftack1 for your TwinFang2.

((Attached: DashAttack1Damage: 90 + Impact + LineAttack(5) + Movement
Accuracy: C
Description: The user charges forward at a great speed to ram a line of enemies. Hits a maximum of 5 enemies before the momentum is lost.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Direction of travel may be altered with chip, terrain, and sig use.
Trader Rank: D
))
Yay, DashAttack! TwinFang2...yeah, I think that's worth a DashAttack. Ray's gonna love it, thanks!

-Skye.EXE
ATTACHMENT: TwinFang2Damage: 100 x 2 targets
Accuracy: A
Description: Launches two fangs. Hits cannot be stacked on one opponent.
Trader Rank: C
BattleChip data
Anonymous trading?! ... Well, it's not like we have any regulations against it anyway.

??? (Julius/GigaMan) GET/Skye LOSE: TwinFang2Damage: 100 x 2 targets
Accuracy: A
Description: Launches two fangs. Hits cannot be stacked on one opponent.
Trader Rank: C
Battlechip
Skye GET/??? (Julius/GigaMan) LOSE: DashAttack1Damage: 90 + Impact + LineAttack(5) + Movement
Accuracy: C
Description: The user charges forward at a great speed to ram a line of enemies. Hits a maximum of 5 enemies before the momentum is lost.
Special: Direction of travel may be altered with chip, terrain, and sig use.
Trader Rank: D
Battlechip

- LinkMan.EXE