Joseph has chips.

Joseph's Chips
[1] ElecShock2Damage: 100 + Medium Solar Terrain Change + Stun + Cone Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Blast up to 4 enemies with a cone of lightning breath that stuns. Changes terrain to Solar.
Duration: Once
Element: Elec
Trader Rank: C

[1] ElecDragon1Damage: 100 + Ground Attack + Medium Area Magnet Terrain Change + Terrain Changer
Description: Summons a ThunderDragon that attacks enemies as it glides across the ground. Changes terrain to Magnet as it passes.
Special: Terrain Changer: Ceases attacking when the Terrain Change effect is completed (once 25% of the terrain is changed).
Trader Rank: D

[1] [chip=Aresnel2,f]
[1] Arrow2Damage: 130 + Homing
Accuracy: B
Description: Summons an Elewasp virus, and sends it flying at an enemy. The Elewasp is tenacious, and will hunt down its prey. It vanishes after stinging it's target, or after two turns.

[1] ZapRing1Damage: 40 + Stun 1
Accuracy: A
Description: Shoots electricity in a ring shape to stun an enemy in their tracks.

[1] SwordDamage: 80 + Slashing
Description: Creates a sword made of solidified energy, with a very short blade. Hits one target per slash
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 swings.
Element: Null

[1] PhoenixShot1Damage: 70 + Wide Attack
Description: Fires a wide wave of fire resembling a phoenix that can hit up to three enemies, depending on circumstances.
Element: Fire
Special: Wide Attack: This attack hits a line of targets perpendicular to the direction the attack is launched in. Unless otherwise specified, a wide attack can hit up to 3 targets, max. Once a target is hit, the attack ends, thus all targets must be hit at roughly the same time.

[1] DollThunder2Damage: 100 + Line-Attack5
Description: Fires a powerful bolt of lightning that pierces through objects and enemies alike.

[1] BubbleStar1Damage: 20 + Bubble Trap x 3 targets
Accuracy: D
Description: Three Bubbles trap enemies
Duration: Once, Trap for 1 turn
Element: Aqua
Special: Bubble Trap: Encases the target in a bubble for 1 turn that makes them vulnerable to Elec Damage. Trapped targets suffer from Hold, and their attacks cannot penetrate the bubble from the inside. Any attack that hits the bubble from the outside instantly breaks it, freeing the victim.

[1] BambooKnifeDamage: 60 + Slashing
Description: Creates a sword made of solid wood, with a blade comparible to a large knife. Hits one target per slash.
Element: Wood

[1] PickpocketDamage: 0
Description: Summons a Bandcoon to steal from opponents before vanishing.
Special: Success and quality of theft affected by RP quality and luck.

[1] Magnum1Damage: 120 + Break + Panel Break x 3 Targets
Description: A triple barreled gun that blasts through defenses and terrain alike. Rare

[1] ElecSwordDamage: 80 + Slashing + Wide Attack
Description: Creates a sword made of electrical energy, and capable of effective wide slashes. Can hit up to 3 targets per slash with good RP.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 3 swings.

[1] DrillArm1Damage: 60 + Break + Knockback + Long Attack
Description: A long drill is created to bore through enemies. It can hit one enemy twice, and a second enemy once.
Special: Knockback paired with Long Attack causes the drill to hit close ranged targets twice, instead of once. This is because it pushes the closest target through both hit zones. Knockback only triggers once.

[1] RedWave1Damage: 50 + Ground Attack + To-All-Clause (Others) + Lava Terrain Boost 50
Description: Creates a wave of lava to burn everything and everyone other than the user, even their allies. Can be jumped over, but requires perfect timing. More effective if there is lava in the vicinity to fuel it.

[1] MaruBlaster1Damage: 60 + Glitch
Accuracy: B (Special)
Description: A taser shot that bugs the enemy's coding.
Special: If the user used a Melee or Sword chip immediately prior to MaruBlaster, this attack's accuracy is raised to A.

[1] RandomMeteorHP: 100
Properties: Anchored
Object damage: 10 Fire
Damage method: Telekinesis
Attack Damage: 80 Fire + Blast 2 + Drop Attack
Accuracy: E
Description: Summons a staff that floats in place. Drops an explosive meteor that's hard to aim for 3 turns.
Duration: 3 turns or Until destroyed
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.

[1] LineOut2Damage: 80 + Break + Medium Broken Terrain Change + Line Attack
Description: Summons a Flamey to smash panels in a line, and anything on them.

[1] FireHit2Damage: 90 + Impact + Double Attack
Description: Throws a blazing punch from a distance, Hadoken style.
Duration: Up to 2 uses before the end of the turn
Special: Double Attack: After spending an action to attack with this chip, you may choose to spend a second action and attack with it again before the end of the turn.

[1] BigHammer1Damage: 160 + Impact + Break
Description: Summons a giant metal hammer to utterly crush one enemy that stands before you.

[1] HeatDragon1Damage: 100 + Ground Attack + Medium Area Lava Terrain Change + Terrain Changer
Description: Summons an EarthDragon that attacks enemies as it glides across the ground. Changes terrain to Lava as it passes.
Special: Terrain Changer: Ceases attacking when the Terrain Change effect is completed (once 25% of the terrain is changed).

[1] Gaia1Damage: 100 + Ground Attack + To-All-Clause (Others)
Description: Creates a massive shock wave that devastates all battle participants except the user, including their own allies. Due to its lack of width, it can be leaped over with great timing. Rare

[1] MarkCannon1Damage: 70 + Seeking + Lock-on
Description: A highly accurate cannon whose automatic aiming system locks onto heat signatures and fires.
Special: Lock-on: Same effect as an automatic Take Aim.

[1] FireTower1Damage: 100 + Piercing + Ground Attack + Line-Chain
Accuracy: D
Description: Pillars of fire march across the field.
Special: Line-Chain: This attack moves forward in a rough line, but may shift side to side slightly as it advances to engage more targets in its general path. The attack cannot ever stray more than 45 degrees from its original path, and cannot make greater than a 45 degree turn at any given time.

[1] Katana1Damage: (60 + Slashing + Wide Attack) Then (60 + Slashing + Long Attack)
Description: Creates a long metal blade with exceptional cutting speed. Hits with a wide slash, then a long slash in the span of a single action, hitting 3 and 2 targets, respectively. Only one target can be hit with both slashes. Rare
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 2 uses.

[1] ShootingStar1Damage: 40 x 5 + Drop Attack
Accuracy: E
Description: Fires 5 extremely inaccurate meteors at a single enemy.
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.

[1] MeteorKnuckle1Damage: 30 + Impact + Break + Knockback + Variable Targeting x 3 Fists
Description: Launches a triple rocket punch. Each fist targets separately.
Variable Targeting: Allows the user to select a target for each individual hit of an attack. This means they may strike the same target multiple times, multiple different targets, or a mix of the two as they wish.

[1] StandOutDamage: 180 + Impact
Description: Launches a powerful fiery tackle at a single enemy. Rare

[1] FireSwordDamage: 80 + Slashing + Wide Attack
Description: Creates a sword imbued with flame energy, and capable of effective wide slashes. Can hit up to 3 targets per slash with good RP.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 3 swings.

[1] Barrier100Protection: Combined Damage of 100 HP
Accuracy: S
Description: Defensive field that prevents damage up to 100HP.
Duration: Until Destroyed
Special: Status Guard: This chip blocks debuffs.

Joseph's chip pack 11
[1] Cannon
[1] MachineGun1
[1] Mindbender
[1] HotBody1
[1] AuraHead1
[1] AirShot1
[1] Guard1
[1] MaruBlaster
[1] SideBubble1
[1] Shadow1
[1] Rageclaw1
[1] Shotgun

Feel free to make offers on anything, but as is usual with most I am more attached to certain chips then others. Things in my pack are easy buys/sells. I will update my list often so keep an eye on them. -Joseph Akers
My Navi and I have had many adventures together since last I updated our chip list. Some good stuff up there so feel free to make an offer. -Joseph Akers.
For anybody who is looking through the trade bbs right now, my Navi is in a fight, and I forgot to hit up the shop for untraps. I will happily pay double it's value if someone would be willing to trade me.
-Joseph Akers.
I'll trade ya yer spare Sword chip for one of these Untraps. I'm sure me and my partner, come push to shove, we could handle a Mimic if we wind up finding two more GMDs here.
-Jazz.EXE

Attached: Untrap.Sub x1
Hmmm, Sparks likes his swords... but that's fine. I'm making an operator's executive decision. A pleasure doing business with you.
-Joseph Akers

Attached: SwordDamage: 80 + Slashing
Description: Creates a sword made of solidified energy, with a very short blade. Hits one target per slash
When confronted with Mystery Data, do you use an Untrap or do you use a Sword?

Jazz LOSE/Joseph GET: Untrap subchip.

Joseph LOSE/Jazz GET: SwordDamage: 80 + Slashing

-LinkMan.EXE
Thanks again man. I have also updated my stock for anybody who comes across my BBS.