Um...hi everyone. Name's Timothy Ilych. I don't have much right now I'll be honest, but I'm hoping to make some trades here and there with my folder as things go by. I'll try to keep my folder updated on this front page. As it is now...here's what I've got.

Normal Chips
RageClaw1Damage: 40 + Slashing (Attack) OR 20 + Impacting (Throw)
Accuracy: B / B then B
Description: Creates an impressive bear claw. Can be used to slash or throw enemies or objects.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 uses.
Element: Null
Special: Throw: The wielder must first grab the target to be thrown, then the target is thrown in the direction/area indicated. A second check is made if against another object/enemy. Throw deals damage to both thrown object/enemy and the second object/enemy. Damage occurs at point of collision with the ground/wall/ceiling/etc. or an object/enemy, not during initial grab attempt. Objects deal their max HP in damage (instead of the chip's damage) if they hit an object/enemy, then break. If they miss, the object just takes the chip's damage. This chip has a variety of uses.
Trader Rank: D

ShotgunDamage: 50 + Spread 1
Accuracy: A
Description: A gun whose shot penetrates an enemy to hit another one directly behind it.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Trader Rank: E

Fire Chips
None

Elec Chips
None

Wood Chips
GaiaSwordDamage: 180 + Slashing
Accuracy: B
Description: Creates a sword of earth energy to cut an enemy. Rare
Duration: Once