To all potential chip traders

Hello all,
This is Mazer Patrovski, NetOp of Machman.EXE MKII. I am currently looking for HP recovery chips (HP 10, 30, 50etc) and I have several chips I am willing to part with.

Seeking: (One or more of the following)
Recovery 10
Recovery 30
Recovery 50

Giving:
150z
RageClaw (40dmg)
LilBomb (50dmg x2)
Boomerang1 (60dmg x3 Wood)
Heatshot (40dmg x2 Fire)

Thank you and have a good day!

Very Respectfully,

Mazer Patrovski & Machman.EXE

*Machman.EXE is in battle*
Recovery chips, huh? Well, I've got plenty of Recover10 chips I'd be willing to give up. I have three of them, so...there any combination of Recover10 and/or cash that you'd give up one of those LilBombs?

-Sabrina Jetto
Sabrina,
Thanks for replying to my BBS! I think a Recover10 chip and ~100-200z would be plenty for a LilBomb. I am also willing to accept 2 Recover10 chips for the LilBomb if it is easier for you.

Very Respectfully,

Oooh, a Boomerang. I'd love to get another one of those babies. Unfortunetly, I don't have any Recovery chips to trade. If you'd be willing to go for straight Zenny, I could buy it off of ya.

If not, it's cool.
-Steve

DRUIDMAN.EXE IS MEDITATING
Steve,
How much are you willing to spend on a Boomerang chip? The price in a chip shop is 2500z FYI.

V/R,

Well, I presently only have 1475 Zenny, but I've got a couple of chips that I really don't need. I'm not sure if you would be able to find a use for them, but I've got a spare Vulcan1, Thunder1, and Magbomb1, if you care to give it a try. I can personally vouch that Thunder and Vulcans are good chips, I just have too many copies of them.
-Steve
Hmmm....i'll give you two recover10's and 100z for the lilbomb, i have yet to see that chip and it might be useful to my folder.
-timmy
I'm in a battle right now, so I can only spare one Recover10 right now. If you want, I could trade you the other two for the other LilBomb once I'm done, but for now, but for now, here ya go!

-Sabrina Jetto

EDIT: Fine, removed the data. But don't worry, my offer still stands if you get more LilBombs.
Sabrina,
I am afraid I have to cancel my trade... I found a different person willing to trade for a LilBomb. But don't worry! I will most likely encounter a few Kabutanks soon and you will be the first person I contact once I get my hands on another chip!

V/R,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Timmy,
I think we can strike a deal here!

Attachment: LilBomb_Battlechip.data
I thank you, besides, i don't use my recover10's much at all recently.
-timmy

Attached:Recover10X2
Well, not bad. Recovery chips and those LilBombs are quite rare after all.

Mazer loses: LilBomb. Get: Recov10x2.
Timmy loses: Recov10x2. Get: LilBomb.

-Soryu