Looking for Teammate

Hello, name's Vincent, thanks to recent experiences I have decided I'd like to have a busting partner as my navi, Lucia and I do something of a tour around the various areas of the world and its networks.

This is due in part to wanting to get my navi in a more team oriented mindset, as well as improve my own leading and following abilities. If anyone is interested, I'd planned to start my tour at the coffee shop at Dentech's Beach Street. Please respond to this posting so we can set up a time to meet.

-Vincent

[OOC Note: Reserved for Soulsquest to join.]
"Hello Vincent; I have spent several long days traveling and even longer nights exploring this countries various nets and shops. I haven't been happy with these results; I find myself to timid or staying up at all hours. My attempts at socializing haven't gone to well because there are far more people here then what I am used to. I think a tour is exactly what I need right now, or at least someone in a similar state of exploration.

I am very uneasy about partnering up my navigator without knowing more about your duo."

-Kari Sullen

Attachment:
=Saluki.exe.text=
-Beast Navi
-Wood element
-Wind subtype

Well, I can understand your unease at socializing, there seems to be several youths around looking for assistance. But that's beside the point, you asked about my navi. At this point my navi, Lucia is a bubbly little ball of fire, though she now has a pet to keep her company and offer some protection, I've yet to see how well the two will get along as of yet though. But, by your request here is her data.

-Vincent

Attachment:
-Lucia.EXE.text-
-Fire Element
-Wind Subtype
"It sounds like it would be quite a contrast, I can't promise you that they will get along but getting a difficult relationship to work might be rewarding. Where would you like to meet? face to face might be easier to work things out."

-Sullen

In person would be fine, I can meet with you any time of day you'd prefer, there is a coffee shop on Beach Street, I would suggest we meet there to take care of whatever pleasantries we need to flush through before our navis begin working together, as well as have proper introductions.

-Vincent
"I have never been to the beach myself so I may take alittle bit of wandering. I have a few minor things to take care off; so How does three or four hours sound?"

-Sullen
That would b fine miss Sullen, I'll be waiting at a table in the coffee shop, just look for the man who's over dressed for a day at the beach.

-Vincent
Miss Sullen, its occurs to me that we need to be more specific about our meeting, so to speed up the process I'll offer to send a reference for who your looking for.

-Vincent

Attachment:
CurrentPhoto.img