Seeking Aid

Hello everyone,

My name is Katherine and I am seeking someone who wouldn't mind spending some time fighting alongside my Navi, Durandal. I am a writer of sorts; however, I haven't had much luck concerning certain scenes in my newest body of work. I was wondering if someone wouldn't mind having their Navi team up with Durandal in order for me to observe a few team battles for inspiration. You would, of course, be compensated for this with a share of all items and zenny earned during the course of work. If you are interested, please respond to this message with your name and email address.

Sincerely,

Katherine

Pertinent Information: While Durandal is competent in battle, I lack a wide variety of battlechips or upgrades to his battle routines. As such, someone near Durandal's level would be preferable for proper research.
Good day, Katherine.

I am responding to your bulletin board post, and I would like it very much if I could assist you in your endeavors. I have recently finished the last touches of my Navi, Terra, and I would like to test her abilities and strengthen them as well. She has not met other Navis as of yet, and I would like to introduce her to someone in order to establish and verify the social aspects I instilled in her. As she is still new, Terra is also fairly devoid of most battle-routine enhancements such as battlechips and upgrades, and would be suitable to work with your Navi, Durandal.

I would hope for your reply soon.

Sincerely,

Scarlet Krysarch

[Attached: Scarlet's E-mail - ScKrysarch@YumMail.net]