!!ATTENTION DENIZENS OF THE NET!!

ATTENTION DENIZENS OF THE NET![u][i][b][/u][/i][/b]

If I could grab your attention for a second, that would be great. I'm posting this here to inform you that I plan to begin to publish my own NetPaper. In this NetPaper, I plan to provide the general public with information, for free, of course, about the current big going-ons of the Net.

But I can do this on my own. The reason I am letting the public know in advance is that I'd like some helpful volunteers to participate. Basically, I'm doing one of my first articles on the recent "Electown War" between the NetPolice and the NetMafia. However, unfortunately, I don't have all that much information on it, and I can't think of a better way to get information than by asking the people who participated in it to e-mail me their stories. Or, if you happen, by some incredible luck of mine, to be some sort of expert on the subject due to your own study, or an expert on the groups involved, an e-mail would also be appreciated. ((See bottom of message for My E-mail address))

In fact, as it goes, I'd be happy to get some e-mails from people about other aspects about it. Like, if you had no part in it, did it affect your life? Or maybe, you know, civilian opinions on the NetPolice's handling of the situation, media coverage, or the NetMafia.

Pictures, even, or video footage, any thing you have that could help me to better understand the topic from all angles.

So, whatever you have, if you feel like helping me with a pretty simple cause, aren't totally busy to the max, and have a heart, I'd absolutely love it if you could send it my way.

Oh, and while I have other ideas about subjects which I plan to cover, if you happen to have a special subject of interest that you want me to look into, feel free to send that, too, I guess. I'll see what I can do as far as looking into it goes.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them in this thread. I may use this thread as I near completion of the first issue if anything else of interest comes up, and to place a link to it.

I'd like to note that if you want to remain anonymous, please note so in your e-mail.

My E-mail Address: RDunrae@MyMail.com

Sincerely, Self-Declared Reporter in Training,
Rose Dunrae
Well, I may not have gotten any responses here, but I'm somewhat happy about the number of e-mails I got from all of you.

Anyways, I'm just here to inform you all that the first Issue is officially realeased.

It's somewhat short, but you can't expect much in so short an amount of time unless you people start sending more stuff in!

I can take articles from so many different categories it's crazy, check it out for yourself.

Anyways, here's the link, go check it out.
Issue 1

Sincerely,
~Rose Dunrae
I think this is great! How long does it take you to make an issue?
Thanks, It's always nice to hear some praise.

Anyways, as you can see, there is a lot of stuff missing. I'll need some more community involvement if I want the issues to get fleshed out a little more.

But, disregarding that, the article(s) don't take long to produce, it's really the research that takes the longest, and waiting for people to respond to calls or e-mails.

If I had to venture a guess, maybe about a week?

~Rose