Free concert!

A stream of cherry blossoms fell from the sky, hitting the ground and swirling up as a woman formed within them. She wore a fairly traditional Japanese shrine maiden outfit, mainly red and white. Looking around eagerly, she was somewhat disappointed to see very few custom navis in the square. She wasn't discouraged from spreading her music though, and she walked to the center of the square.

She was sad to discover that there wasn't a good stage anywhere in sight, so she simply found a rather open spot and began warming up her voice. She sang the scale a few times, drawing some odd looks from the occasional passerby, as well as did some other, semi-unorthodox warm-ups. Of course, she didn't require the warm-ups, she simply did them to make it seem more realistic.

A few minutes later, she was ready to begin her concert. She turned towards one end of the netsquare and began singing. She wasn't excessively loud, but she made sure to be loud enough that if someone wanted to hear her they could. She started off with a happy song, trying to draw anyone nearby to the area before she began the songs that would show off her abilities a bit more.

[[Feel free to hop in right bout now. Who doesn't like a free concert anyways?]]
(i'll come in.....maybe.)
Roughly a half hour passed, with no notable faces appearing in the crowd. Celeste decided that she had sung enough normal songs for the day, and took a bow.

"Thank you all for listening to my music~ I'll be around here every few days, so if you're in the area I'd love it if you'd come and listen to my music again."

She looked out at the people who had been listening to her, and smiled warmly at them. "I bid you farewell! Until our paths cross again~"

With that, she walked to the Yoka portal and hopped on, bursting into a stream of cherry blossoms that shot into the net sky.
(NVM)
(Okay, let me explain a few things.

ONE: THIS TOPIC ENDED OVER TWO MONTHS AGO!

TWO: SYNCHROCHIPS, DARKCHIPS, DIMENSIONAL AREAS, AND WHATEVER OTHER CRAP YOU KNOW OF FROM THE ANIME DOES NOT EXIST!

THREE: LOOK AT THE FACT THAT CELESTE LEFT FOR YOKA AT THE END OF THE LAST POST, MEANING THAT EVEN IF YOU HAD POSTED THIS A DAY AFTER THE LAST POST, IT STILL WOULDN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!

I'll come up with more later. Lucky you.

Edit: Aw, he removed the original post! Quoted to the best of my efforts for posterity:

Quote (Hawkman.exe)

hawkman walked up and handed her a synchrochip, asking her to sing some more.

Yeah...
And the sad thing is, I'm pretty sure I actually improved it a little.)