Curried NetBattles?

"Ooh!" Sabrina looked around her new surroundings, amazed at how different Yumland was to either Netopia or Electopia. "I like this place! It's not cramped like home or Electopia!"

"You can sightsee later, Sabrina! We need to find a place to jack in and check out the Net!"

"Oh, right." A few minutes passed as the young woman began searching high and low for somewhere to send SplashMan to the Net. And fortunately, she soon found one. "Here we go! This statue has a port!"

"Statues sure are popular places to put ports..."

"Hey, I don't get it either, but whatever!" Sabrina twirled and aimed her PET at the port. "Jack in! SplashMan, Execute!"

(to Yumland's Net!)
"I'm back!" SplashMan re-emerged in the PET, and began watching his own HP total rise. "Yep, I'm feeling better! So anyway, what is it you were going to think about?"

"Well..." Sabrina slowly started to walk away from the statue, and took a look around. "I've almost got enough cash to get something I want. But I like it here in Yumland. And Dad'll get suspicious if I go back to Electopia, then come back here. I don't know what to do..."

"Hmm...well, we can always come back some other time! We just need to wait a little bit before we return! It's not like we'll never be able to get back here!"

"Huh...didn't think about it that way. All right, let's do one round of normal virus busting, since that'll probably give us enough cash for what it is I want. Then we'll head back to Electopia!"

"Sounds good to me! And my HP's maxed out, so I'm ready when you are!"

"Then that's that. Let's go!" Sabrina did a 180, and aimed her PET back at the statue's jack-in port. "Jack in! SplashMan, Execute!"

(to Yumland's Net...again!)
"Ahh...my head feels better already!" SplashMan wasted no time in completely and utterly relaxing himself, especially in the head area. "Time to sit back and relax for a while..."

"Yep! Me too!" Sabrina wandered over to a bus stop, and waited for a moment. "Thank goodness for free public transportation!"

"So, what is it you wanted to get? It was a chip, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, but you won't find out until I get it!"

"I don't care right now anyway...I just want this headache to go away..."

"Heh, fair enough!" At this point, a bus stopped in front of Sabrina. "Right on schedule! All right, back to Electopia!"

(to ACDC Town!...specifically the chip shop)