DenTech University, a sprawling college that trains some of the brightest minds in the world in fields all relevant in the application of the network society, enter Mark, a sophomore in DenTech University working on his degree in Network navigation research and development. A degree centered on optimization of the network navigator, or as we all know as Net Navis; Thing start off within his dorm, a moderately sized dorm with a single bedroom, bathroom, and living room with a kitchen. Mark's bedroom is a small square room with a large window on one wall, and a twin sized bed and small rectangular table on opposite walls perpendicular to the window wall. At the wall opposite of it lays the computer desk with a high quality computer resting on it with books placed all around it.

The room is littered with papers and books with titles such as "fundamentals of network optimization" and "The Netnavi, the in's and out's of their code" placed haphazardly across the room, some left open. At the desk is the man himself, busy on the computer with a Programming environment up, busily working on some bit of code, not long after however, does something come in to interrupt his work.

"Boss! Boss! Got the assignment document you wanted!"[b][/b]

A Text document pops up on the monitor.

"Excellent now- hmm..."[b][/b]

The document however, didn't seem entirely normal.

Assignment # 27, Chaptersdfefe 1, Naigasdfor researfdsfdsklmdddd...$#%$%%

As all of you have finished D̡͈̥̻͙̳̩̦̀̽͗̿̊̋ͣͧͅḙ̢̭̝̬̮̟̓ͥ̂ͪͫͤ̓ͣͪ̕vͩ̄͏̨̝͓̲̮͎̞̼e̢̛̠͇͎̞̘̩͕͔̋ͣ͑̄͌ͪ͟l͇̙̝̤̳͕͕̞̺̈̍́o͚̯͐ͣͭ̒pͣ͌́̑ͬ͏͇͖̖͚͍̮̩͍i͚̙͓̩̦͌ͣͨ͊̇ͅň̻̲̟͉͖̂͞g̛̛̞͖͇̠͍̥ͧ̋ͨ͌̏̏͋͋́ ̴̷̛̪͍̜͈͔ͯ͆̽ͅÿ̯̣̖̻ͭ̽̈̈̑ͭ̏̐͞o̡̼͔̳̜͉͓ͦͩ͛̇̈̾͘u̢̯̮̲͒̆́̓̽ͨ͠r̖̱͐͐̿̃ͦ̄̑͠ͅ ̨̗ͫ́ͥ̉̌́ͬͮ̓n͓̩̱͕̗̹͒̓a͉͗v̩̪͙̰̅ͩ̍͒͌ͪ̃ͯ͞͠i̶͎̟̘̠̓ͨ̕s͛̄̿͂ͬ͛̓͡͏̯̜̬̲͕̰̱̙̖,̛͚̲̠̫̤̰̫̠̠ͦ̔͒̄͌̐ ̫̬͕̮̘̳̦̮͆́̽ͅw̶̭̱͎̋̈́e̶͖͖̊͆̌̀̇ͦ ̸̘̗̜̹̦̹̙͐ͩ̄͌̔̀́͞w̷̉̽̾̽͠҉̰̙̤̞̮̝͎̤i̙̫ͨ̌̍͌͟l̸̠̼͓̯̝͍ͤͅl͓̘̮͙̻̏͒ ͇̞ͪ͊͆ͧ̀̚̕͜ņ͎̣͙̝̰̯͑̾̇́ͅͅȯ̷̞̱̠̖̯̞̗̤͚̊̒͒ͭ̾ͫ̕ŵ̥͇̪͐̔ͫ̾͂ͩ̚ ̨̛̘͉̰̫͉ͧͫ͡b̼̣͊ͯ͛̕͜ȩ͔͇̫̑ͧ̅ͨ͗ǧ̷̤̩̜̫͈̳͎ͮi̡̛̞͈̫͍̟̊̏̓̆̾͛ͣ̒̔͟n̴̽̎҉̝̙̹ ͙̯̮̥̥͓̓̏̈͐́͛͟o͖͔̹̝̦͌̒ͯͨ͢u̡̥̮̣̙̎̚r̷̫̪̮͓̺̮̬͋ͭ̓͑̃͟ ̡̦͉͉̖̳͙̰͆͒ͣ́͜ͅe̱̞͐ͯ̈́̓͑̄͊̇x̸̢̱͎̲̬̰̝̺́͋̓̍ă̯̺̘͑̈́ͣ́͘͢ḿ̸̛̫̬͙͈͖̗̉ͣͧ̒ͧ̒ͦ͝ḭ̙̬̝̳͉̄̀ͮͣͥͪ̋͌͡n̟̗͎̩̹̼ͯ̉̀͟a̸̗ͯ̕͝ͅt̮̺̖̼͉ͮ̑̈ͥ̇ͅi̡̹ͪ̋͆̌ͬ̿ͯ̚͜o̰̟ͧ͋͊n̓͛̐͑̄̃ͣ͜͏̶̠̻̲̗̹̺ ͭ͌̈́͛ͫ́҉̙̳̭̱̳̥o̧̢̱̳̘͆͑ͪ̌͆̑f̢̛̯̪̂͗͑ͮ̚ how well it functions on the net, your next assignment is to perf̢̛̗͓͈̦͓̭̌ͪo̪͕̭̞̰͎̺͎̤͌ͤ̑̑͝r̺̖̱̂ͧ̅͜m͕̳͓̳̫̝͌͊͊̊ͤ ̪̮͖̣̜̗̫̼̄ͬ̌͒̄̑͌͠ṿ̠̓̈́̔̓͛͑ä̢͇̬ͥͯ̇̆̇̓ͦ̕͞r̢̯̩͌ͮͥ̂́́͞i̸̴̛͉͂ͤͅỏ̬̖̯̠̪͐̋͗ͭͧ̂̅ͬ͜ûͩ̔̋͊͋ͦ͋͏̜͖̭̩̮͢ͅs̆ͣ̀̿͊͐̽ͭ͠҉̠͍̩̱̤̮ͅ ̶͍̠͍̥̟̼͍̘͒͗ͦͩ̎̚t̵͙́͒͑ͦ̌̒̊͊͜ę̴̮̰̳̮͈͖͑̔͐̽̇͗͟ͅs̶̗̣͕̣̲ͨͦt̰̝̱̪̖̩̰͖̀ͮ͛ͥ̓̽͜͢ṣ̘̯̿̊̍ͣ͢͠ ̰̲̲́o̧̟̮͓̭̲̾ͨ̑̽̏ͬͭ͆͑n͖͉̭̲̞̤̺͂̏̐ͫͨ̉͡͞ ̡̮͌̋͂̅̈́̓̌ẗ̗́ͣ͠ḩ̵̰̳̺ͧ͑͋̒̍ͅe̢̛ͭ͂̌͏̩̗͈͍͚ ̲̙̲ͦ̒̓̀i̢̼̖̣̬̱̝̻̿ͮͪ̏͜n̙͖̜̫̙̮̩ͦ̐ͭ͝͠t̊͏͎͎̱̮̀̀ȩ̭̠̻̗͚̺͌̑͛͒ͧ̀͠r̤͔̩̖̦̩̺ͯn̲̬̰͕͙͚ͣ̄̋̀͟e͖̳ͮ̌̀͞ẗ͍̲͓̯͕̘̀̉͒̿ͨ̓͝ ͙̞͓̬̜͉̗͉͆ͤ͑̋ͭ̇w̜͇͇̘͒͋̊i̟͇̥͕ͨ̄ͫ͛͆ͪ́͜t̵̨̟͍ͮͧͬ̏h̶̟͉͇̦̣ͭ̔̿ ̶̛̜̲̙͋ͣ̏ͅy̓ͤ͐͋҉͕̭̘̞̺̥̠̺͔o̾̀̔̓͞҉̞͓̪͜u̵͓̝̖̝͕̿͐̍̊́ ͈̘̪̓͂ͮ̾̚̚n̡̥̥͖͇͓̖͆̄͂͒͛̈ͪ͟ä͈́͑̇̿̇͑ͪv̢̦͍̞̞̙̞̰̠̱̂̆͛ͫͨi̧̹̼͓̗̖ͭ̀̇́̔̄͊ͧ̓́,̶̷͖͍̫̲̀͌ ͗ͭ̃̉̎̐҉̡̙̹̥a̤͇̲̟̹̫̣̥̅ͫ͞n̵̢̲̝͚̥̾ͤͦͯ̍̚̕d̩̻͇̲̙̲͈̘ͥͅ ͎̗͉̞̂ͫͦ̉ͬ̔͐̚̕͡͠sͯ̚͠͏͍̭̲̥̜̲͕̗tͥ̓ͬͥ̏̇҉̝̞̘̗̣̤u̱̗̙̩͈̎̇̿̽̀͢ḑ̫͙̤̔ͩͦ̃ͪy͓̣͙̫͉̙͗̽͞ ͈̮̹̘̊ͥ̓͘͠h̠̊͋ͯ̏́ô̶̢̟̤̹̈͘ẇ̡̧̤̳ͮͤ̓̆̏̐͢ ͈̗͉̼̬͉̜͆̽͂ͪ̈́̿̓͟ị̴͔ͤ̐̋ͪ̃̽ͮ͑ͫ́͜t͎͉̪̑ͧ̄ͪ͊ͣ̾̾͋́̀ ̵̥̹͇̠̳̫͆h̙̖̞̬͓̜̟̦̤ͪ͂̾͞o̭͇̯̺̬̗̩͎̊̑̔͋̅̊̈͜͠l̨͇̲̫͙̰̤͔̠̽̈̀ḏ͒̏͘͝s̿̋ͯ̓̂͏͖̕͜ ̝̘̜͒ͭ̌ͭ͟ủ̷̠̣͕̭͕̜̩̹͐̍͘͞p̴̢͈̺̱̞͉͔̪̺̜ͬ̒͐ͭ͂ ̸̳̱̤̟̰̞̜̃i̢̗̜̘̳̞̜͈͖̎ͭ̓͛ͮ̃ͥ̒ñ̘̺̄͐͜ ̦̃̎͠î̧̙̠̻͕̣̯̪̫̒̽̂͑ͯͣn̛͈̟̼̪̖͑ͤ͂͐́̇͆͗ ̍̓̏̈͗̈́̑͏̱̮v̷̨̠̤̩̯͚̱̱̬̈́͂́ạ̧̘̜͕̜̤̯̪ͨ͐ͯ̋͘͡ṟ̫̘̟̼̞̤̬ͫ̑̀̚i̧͕̠͚̞̪͚̘̗͊̋ͤ̐̒ͅo̢̡̠̗͇̿͂̈́̇͑u̢̘̻͚̠͓̣ͩ̐̕͞s̝͉̻̖̀ͮ ̷̬̹̥̙͉̦̰̖̤ͮ̉̍ͣ̆͝n̖̫͖̭͓̫̝̐ͧͦ̀͛͋͝͠e͉͂͑ͣͅt̵̶̫͕̻̝ͫ͠works. you are to documen̨̨̲̪͕̲͍̥͌͆ͬ̔̒̐ṯ̸̡͈̥̣̯͎̖͙̽̒̆ ͚͍͖̳̮̫̯̳͑ͦ͗ͤ̽́̑͐͜͢͡i̶͈̻̥͉͎̇̂ͫ͂ͬͣ̕͞t̯̠̘͕͖̼̮̭̻ͭ̀͐̋̎̌̕͜'̶͚̺͚̤̫̫ͭ͒̇s̡̯̜̤̗͔͓͚̼̏ͨ͛̌ͧ̾̚ ̗̩̞̮ͯͤ͗̐ö̶̦̣̪̘̮̙ͪ͒͆̾͑̂̎͞v̛̲̭̟͈̅͋e̮͎̪̭̙ͮ͐̐̂ͮͭͦ̊̓r̴̡̧̩͙̩̣̰̥̺̝ͮ͐͆̓ͨ̓̚ȧ̶͈̥̲̺̣̣̟̂l̸̤̞̠͉̗̇ͦ͆̊ͣļ̴̻̮͍̮̺̈́͒ͩͤ͗̂ ̛͕͎͙̲̤̱̞͙̅̽͗̽ṕ̫̺̦͚̻͋̆͑͢͝e̞̣̝̣̹̟̞̖̭ͭ̏̂ͪͮŗ̨̱̙ͥ͋̇̆̏ͥ̑͆f͔̮̱ͩ̒͌ͮ̏͠o̴͚͖͊̆͑̑ͧ͢r͆̅́͏̡̦͎̖m̖̖ͪ͂ͯ́̑̄͒a̴̮̣̺̻͍ͩ͌ͧ̓̾ͅn̰̥ͤͮ̆̄c̰̭̞̜ͧͥe̴̶̤͇̖̪̐̑ͫ̓ͅ ̵͙̱͓̋̔͊̌̒̕ǫ̤̼̠̹̝͚̇̃͞n̡̗̗̯̦̱̉͌̀̿͛ͤ͘ ̪̞͙͍̟͍̆̒͛̔̍n̢̼̱̔̋͐́̓͘͠ę̮̤͖̔̊ͣͤ̐͂ͧ̇t͖̞̪̙̬̆͡w̻̳͖̖̱͐ͪ͂͂͊͑̏̾̀ö̫̫͚̫́̏͊ͣ͢ŗ̨̙̬͕̞͓͈̞̝̬̊̐k̻̪̮̯̗̲̈́ͬ͆ ̨̖̘̥̩̃͂͝n̗͈̦̪̬͙̤̱͋ͤa̳͍̬͕̱̖̗̱̹ͥ̔͛̍̌̓v̟͓̖̩̇̈ͮ̃̎ͯͯ͠ǐ̇ͮ̾̆͒͏͏̠̟͙͉̪ͅͅg̫̝͍͇̫̻̑ͧ̾ͬͪͅa̤̤͖̥̹̝̦͌̒ͥ̈̏ț̨ͤ̀̀͞i̡̛̮̯͔͓̲̥̾ͮ̉ͮ͘ȏ͓̣ͦͪ́̀n̘̪̗̭͓͍̐ͭ͡,ͩ̉ͨ͆ͮ͏͎͚͔̼͞ ̙͕̞̝̗̙͚̪́̂̃̀i̴̭̣̭̹͍͚̻͈̇̓̏̇͟͟n͈̩̩̟̦͔ͬ͛ͧͯ̑ͨf̮̼͕̌̉͝o̪̻̍͌ͩ̅̎͗r͓̪̹̣̣̥̠̞ͭ͋ͪ́̒̒͑͠m̓̂҉̧̺̘̟a͐ͩͨ̌̒́͏̣̣̹t͈̥̙̞̮̅̽͛i̋͐҉͉̤o̫͈̼̪̝͓͋̃͂̅ͮ͑̚ņ̶͇͇̰̺̿͋̎͑̇̆ ̵̼̣̦̼̣̻̹͚̅̎̕̕d̨̳̺͙͙̟ͧ͆ͨ̓ͭ́͡ͅḙ̵̛̗̝̰͖͙̘̊́̌͂̽̿ͩ̎͝l̸͉̬͙̰̐̀͊ͤ͊͊́ï̡̻̠̉̏ͦ͆̓̌̍́v͈͓̗̥̎͌̑ͦ̽͊ͩͯë̩̳̟̣́͌̂̐͋̋͛̈̀r̷̢̝͇̞ͦͩ͞ͅy̨̧̳̣̬ͦͩ̔̎ͥͩ̓ͩ ̴̮̓â̴̢̬̼̱͈ͪ͂͌ͬͫ͑̓̆͜n̸͚̻͚̬ͭ̎̅͆͋͂̾̚d͉̖̻̙̻̬̦̠̔ͬ͠͠ ̵̨̩̠͇͇̮͙͚̄̃ͨ̎̿̀ͥr̢͔̳̠̤̝͔̐́ͩ͢͝e̷̛̦̱̣̖̣͖̤͉ͫ̃͂̎̄ţ̵̠͚͈̜̤̝ͪ̃ͩͯ̍̀̆̈̉r̵̡̡̟͈̝̮ͦ̒ͮi͎̞̘̱̦͔͇͋͒̎̅̅̏͋͂̕͞ḙ̸̢̟͕̝̯̝̫̖͆͋͟v͎͇̟́͆̀̾ͯa͔̺̯̟̬ͩͪ̽ͮ̂ͨ͌̃ḷ̵ͯ͂̌͟,̜̰̲͉̮̖͇̓̽͆̏̉̔͂̾͢ͅ ̫͇̓ͧ̆ͪͯͩͭͤ͡͡ť̢̧̟̂̄̍ͫ̈̈͗â̪̰͛ͮͤ͜s̴̳̼̥̘̥͙͆̈́͒͗̈́ͦ͗̌͋́͘k̴̦̠̹̱̯̠͌ͧ̄ͧ ̭̤̩̫̀͗ͭͮ͛ͫͣ͘m̮̳͍̮̝̫̒̅̈́͡ḁ̷͔̱͇̼̰̮̬ͪ̔̂̋̌̀n̡̲͍̪̯̱̠͑̆̌ͨaͤ̔ͬ̅̈ͬ̇̽̔͏͚̝g̙̠̤͆̔̓̄̍͂ͅi͙ͯ͗̽͗́ǹ͒̋̏҉̳̻̮̰͝ͅͅg̸̬͕̠̃͌̄͌̉͋̊ͨ͞,̖̩̱̼̭̜͈̩͌̓̑̅̿ͦ͜͝ ̡͔̫̯̖̬̖̹̤̓͒ͮ͒̾̈ͫa̛̞̦̩̪̬ͮ͌̍̒̏́̚͘n̰̮̔̋̓̂̓͐͊̾ḍ̢̱̦̦̲̘̭͙͆ ̯͕͇̯͇̙̠͒̽̀͘̕ͅs̵̵̰̝͓͇̰̳̰̳ͯ͐̽̀̋̾̿̅t̴̠͉̞̫͆̿̃̉ͩ̍u̪̬̲͕͚͖ͭ͐d͓̩̙͈́̔̀̀y̸̥̟͕̣̹͉͈͐̒̄ͯ͌ ̛͇͇̲̘̹̅̾̎ͤhow well it handles viruses, and how fast i̗̩͓̞͕͚̝͊̀͛ͥ͆͂ͮ̚͢t̵̛͖̳͒̒̿̓̔̚ ͖̫͙͇̯̟̗̱͂ͨ͘͞c̳̻ͯͤ́͢ḁ̪͉̺̦̝ͪͪ̽̑̒ͫ̾̇́ṅ̴͔̳̮̗̩̜̘̈́ͬ̇ ̡̼͎̙̗̘̓̏̀p̠͈̤̯̻̙̭̊͆ͯͬ͟͞e̢͙͇̖̻͕͍̯͖ͮ͌͒͌̚r̢͍̪̟̞̋̂̀ͭ͠ͅf̨̞̙͔͙ͥͮ͋̃͊͆̂̈́̔ơ̬͈͕̄͊̾ͩͥ̽͛͞r̵̭̞̟̋̃ͫ̃̎̄̚͠m̛̮̪̞͋̄̊̊̍͑ ̷̢̪̻̻̞̺̹͙̜͛͌ͯm̸͇̜͇̦̼͉̦͉ͨ̾i͆ͨ͋̔ͣ͋͏̷̘̹̰͕̤͔͇̯͇ș̯̟̉̉ͬ̅͛͂͠s͉̣̜̲ͯ̃ͣ̒ͫ͠ì̛̼͔͇͔̖̰͇͙ͤ̔o̊́҉̺͖͎̜̘͙̞n̵͉̦̣̺̙̖̅͒̆̋̊ͥ͠s̢̡͈̯͈̰̘̳ͮ̓̔͆͒ͦ̋͠.̷͎͕̭̣̲̹ͮ̿́ͭ͂̚
The assignment is͉̟͙̣̗̰ͤ͛͢ͅd͚͊̈́̅̏̇̇ͬṵ̟͖̭͉ͩͅͅe̥͖̳̲̪̻̊͗ ̴̖̬̝̝̈̒̓̈̌͟i̷̷̫̥̻͉ͯ͒̒ͣ̐̀ͭͪ̀̚n̵̗̣̹̜̥̭̆͌ͯ́ ̨̜͓̻̜̰͓͔ͨ̎ͮ̑͐ͅt͌́͛҉̢̩̮̣̕w͇̱͐̊͜͞o̢͙͍̎͊̿ ͉͙͗ḿ̸͛̊ͭͫ҉̳̖͎͓̭̬̠̤ơ̛̲̳͚̮͉̒̈̕n̴͖̘̤̉͌̋̿ͭ̅͌̀̚t̩͈͕͗͛̈̏ͨͤ͗ͦ̆͜h̷̞̰̆͊ͮ͠ş͉͕̹͔̣̳̝͑ͧ̓̂͜ ̡͎͓͔̙̙̮̹͖̌̈̂͂ͥͩ͞ͅf̘͙ͯ͑̉ṟ̗̫̬̼̝͒͌̀ȍ̈́́́͏̗̲͍m͎̹̲͎̪̯̀͒̅͆ͦ͌̄̚ͅ ̧̯̱̻̥̝͉̖̍̈ͣͨ͋̏͐̄̕ṱ̷̖̟̠͇̫͇̏ͪͅỏ̵͉̤͉ͨ͝ḓ͕̥̗͉̖̞̪̯̀ͬ̓ͥ̏̔̀a̧ͮͣͨ͌҉̛̝y̜̗ͣ̈ͥ̚͟.ͦ̔͂̏̎ͦ̆҉̷̷̞̫
- Prof̳̼̝͇̖̝̠̔͌͌͑ͤ̿̚ë̢̤̥̭̗͉͙́ͣͮ̃ͮ̉s̷̳͚̤ͥ̍̅ͣͦ̍ş̹̗̰͖̜̹̝̩͂͒o̩͖̯̟̘̫ͥ̃ͬ̊̀r̙͔̘ͨ̏̎̊ͬ̽͝ ̧͚̺̟͍̣̅ͧ̕B̎͗͐ͤ̆̓͏̙̳̗͚ȩ̸̹͎ͯ͋ͨ̃̌̑ṉ̨̘͚̖̬̼̪̹̔͠͞a̝̣͇͉̬̙͕̅͗ͥ̒ͭ̍ͨ͜ͅï̷̫͇̝̤͚̳̞̱̈́͐͂͞͞ȓ̛̮͉͋̍̚i̱͕̝̖͎͙̿̂̄ͪ͟͠

$#TGRWNKTNKRWQNR@#N$%#O@N%T$gneGRegwengr#ntgREQG3n2DV@#%Y@!@#$K%#TNIRWQKERWNKTNKRWQNR@#N$%#O@N
%T$gneGRegwengr#ntgREQG3n256t4GRTWGR#!@Y5HGGRHTRQT#$Y%@Y^$%TRGRETR#QTY$@%4t6y42g#!@$T$YHTRHQAETRET%##
TgreggG#$T$#T%RGREG%4WNKTNKRWQNR@#N$%#O@N%T$gneGRegwengr#ntgREQG3n2WNKTNKRWQNR@#N$%#O@N%T$gneGReg

"..What the hell happened to this? It's corrupt!"[b][/b]

"Sorry Boss...Got into a bit of trouble on my way here, got a little burnt up,..Sorry boss"[b][/b]

"Oye..."[b][/b]

Mark leaned backwards on his chair, covering his face with his hands, he remains in that position for a bit and them removes his hand to look at the monitor again.

"Do you at least know what they said they wanted us to do?"[b][/b]

"Yeah! something about recording you navi on the net and...killing viruses...and stuff like that! yeah!"[b][/b]

Mark leaned forward and clasped his hand against his face one more, shaking his head. he then removes his hand to look at the monitor again.
"...Sorry boss.."[b][/b]

"It's fine, I'll just grab a tangible assignment sheet later on today, for now just relax while I finish this."[b][/b]

At that, Mark resumes his work on the program, 10 idle minutes pass before his navi breaks out with an out of the ordinary question.

"...Hey Boss....what's a "GutsPunch"? some of the students were talking about it."[b][/b]

Mark stops for a moment to think about how to answer.

"... a GutsPunch is one of the earliest of melee chips created, it was first developed by....well I cannot remember his name at the time but it was the signature move of his navi, Gutsman. It was made into a standard battle chip partly in due to it's variable applications and partly in due to the operators inflated sense of self and his navi."[b][/b]

Mark makes no hesitation to return to his work again, only to be bothered by his navi once more.

"Huh.... Where can I get one of them?"[b][/b]

Mark doesn't change his position this time around.

"They are sold at Soryu's in ACDC, and come to about 2,100 zenny per chip."[b][/b]

The unseen navi remains quiet inside the computer for a moment...

"...Boss, aright if I go out for a bit? I wanna get some zenny for that Gutspunch"[b][/b]

"..And how are you going to amass enough money for that chip? it's going to take some time to do it "[b][/b]

"I'll think of something Boss, I'll see ya later Boss!"[b][/b]

The navi then begins to head out of the Computer and onto the net.

"W-wait! no!...ugh, just be safe aright? I'll monitor you from here."[b][/b]

((To Internet City))