A Much Needed Break

Chris hopped of the subway and found himself in the rural surroundings of Yoka. He began touring the village, taking in the atmosphere.
"What're we doing all the way out here?" Nitro asked from the PET. Chris unhooked the device from his beltloop and began conversing with his Navi.
"I just thought that this would be a good way to relax after that mission," Chris said. "I heard there's an inn with a hot spring and that seems like a good way to cool off."
Nitro sighed. "Well, I guess that's good for you, but what am I supposed to do?"
Chris laughed. "They've got one for Navis too, you dolt." Chris walked through the door of the inn and up to the counter. He asked the receptionist for a single night's stay, and after a quick transaction, a trip up to his room, and a change of clothes, found himself in the hotspring. Chris jacked his PET into an availabe port, then sunk down into the soothing water of the Yoka hot spring.
Chris watched his PET intently. After a few tense moments, Nitro reappeared safe within the confines of the device. "Well, that certainly was some fight, huh?" Chris said.

Nitro took a moment to get his bearings, then looked up to his operator. "I'll say," he replied. I'm just glad we got out when we did!"

"Yeah, and speaking of getting out," Chris took a quick look around. "I think that it'd be a good idea to get out of here. I'm sure they're gonna start poking around asking questions on this end, after the fiasco that just took place on your end."

"Eh, I was getting bored of this place anyway." Nitro replied. Chris took a quick look around to make sure no one was coming toward him, and he took off in a brisk walk for the door. Without stopping, he pushed open the door and headed down Yoka's main street.

"So, I guess it probably wouldn't be a good idea to show our faces around there for a while, huh?" Chris said, looking back toward the inn.

"Yeah, yeah. Can we just go home already?" Nitro said impatiently.

"Alright, alright." Chris said. "I guess that's enough excitement for one day." Chris headed off toward the subway.

"Which is wierd, because we went there to get away from the excitement." Nitro noted.

Chris hopped onto the train headed for ACDC, and was on his way home.