Woke up nicely today. Warm suds gently caressed me as I washed my hair. I guess I could comb a little more often, but whatever. The soap finally made its way to the drain as I turned the water off. Refreshing...

After drying myself, I wandered into my wardrobe to look for some clothes. With the sun shining through the window so vibrantly, I found myself with a rather pronounced curve to my lips. Having to wear extra layers gets daunting after a while. Consumed by my daily routine, I donned upon myself a purple shirt, black pants, white socks and finished with my favorite red sneakers. Today was going to be a good day...

I closed my wardrobe before picking up my dirty clothes littered about. The basket was in for a good meal. After feeding the receptacle, I quickly came to realize that I could use something myself and thus rummaged my fridge for a bagel and jam. Mm...Strawberry.

My PET beeped profusely as I bit into my precious. An eyebrow raised, I reached into my pocket before pulling it out.

"Finally done, Vitoldo? I bore of these trivial events..." A voice within let out with a malignant sigh. His tone was usually like this... Elegant as a swan, yet more imposing than a single vulture perched upon a tree above.

"Yes Espino... We can get to work shortly..." I replied, sighing in return. I returned to my room with but the remaining crumbs of the bagel on my face. I left them be. No one was going to come by, so why even bother?

Sitting down, I plugged the device into the jack next to my bed. As expected, just about the moment we connected to the net, Espino was gone in a flourish of pedals. So eager to bust... I sometimes wonder if he's all together in his AI...