Insert random title

" yes!!! it's finally done "

A 20-year old guy get out from SciLab and rush to ACDC town, he seems in a hurry to somewhere. He even bump to strange people, he give a quick apologize and move his leg again. When he arrives at a normal-sized house, he stops.

" yeah! i'm finally here, my house at last.... "

The guy who is known as Arch, move slowly towards his house. He's closer to the front door each time he moves, then he took out a key and unlock the front door, opened it then closed it back as soon as he's inside the house. He locks the door as well and a voice could be heard from a PErsonal Terminal.

" what the.... "

" hey, Arbalest....move your butt and listen to what I have to say " Arch orders his navi, Arbalest.exe. A humanoid navi with a bow at his right arm.

The navi get up then he says something to Arch. " so, what's up.... "

" enough with the jokes, get on to ACDC.net. The net police had gave me the permission to use battlechip, you wanna try? oh I forgot to said that you're now a registered custom navi. "

" great! and okay, i'll give a try but what's that " reply Arbalest as he ask Arch what's on his hand.

" it's a battlechip you idiot and I got this weird item from the net police, I wonder what is it. " said Arch with a little confusion, he don't know what is the other thing that he got other than battlechip.

" let me see it, maybe I know what's that. " request Arbalest.

Arch showed that thing to his navi then he nodded.

" that's HP memory. "

" HP memory, what's that??? " ask Arch

" well....it's something that increase my hitpoints and if I can remember, every navi begins with a maximum of 100 hitpoints. To increase the maxHP, HP memory is needed and each HPmem increase hitpoints by 20. " Arbalest explain.

" I see and they said that I need to install this, wonder what is it??? " nodded Arch as he got another confusioness.

" hmm, I think that is a navi customizer part....hey wait a minute, did you just get the hell out of the place that responsible to all this lisence/registered stuff??? " asked Arbalest.

" yeah, why? "

" you fool! and from what I heard, there's a tutorial after you register. " said Arbalest with a high voice

" watch your mouth damn it! " warns Arch

" what if I don't want. " Arbalest fight back, trying to make Arch upset.

" why you....ah! it's useless to argue with you any more, i'll send you to ACDC area right now. " said Arch as try to end the fight.

" haha...I won this time, woohoo!!! " it seems that Arbalest don't want to end it now

" SHUT UP!!! " Arch said with a loud voice as he plug-in Arbalest to the nearest jack-in port which is via his PC.

Arbalest.exe >>> ACDC.net
Arbalest.exe >>> Arch's PET

Right after he jack-out Arbalest from the net, he throw the PErsonal Terminal to a wall
beside his bed....

" you idiot.... " words came from Arch

Arbalest didn't say anything, he took a sleep instead....maybe his anger towards Arch still not gone yet....and Arch do the same thing too, went to his bed and took a nap....
what a very bad day for both of them, not to mention that today is the 1st day for them to virus-busting....
The next day, in the morning....

Arch woke up at 8.45 a.m. He saw his PET and quickly he remembers the incident that happens yesterday....a moment before he and Arbalest finish the last virus busting....

CLICK!

a sound came from Arch's PET, it's Arbalest....

" hey Arch, i'm sorry for the way I behaved to you....yes you make a mistake but I don't have the rights to scold you....I was very rude yesterday, please forgive me Arch and you're right, i'm being too emotional.... " said Arbalest, he want to apologize for his doing....

" it's okay, I already forget it and let's hope that it will never happen again....i'm glad that you finally admit it anyway.... " replied Arch with a smile....

" hmmph! I only do it because i'm your navi and every navi must listen to his operator....by the way, where are we going.... " asked Arbalest as he's already outside his operator house....

" yesterday's incident was caused by the amount the chips that I have, you're forced to use your arrow skill because I run out of battlechips....so today i'm going to prevent it.... " answered Arch as he's on his way to the nearby chip shop....

" you said you already forget it.... "

" yes, but I've learn something....it's never go virus-busting with a small amount of battlechips.... " Arch explained....and not long after that, they finally arrived at the chip shop....
from the store....

" hey Arch....where are we going next?? " Arbalest questioned.

" ermm, ACDC or electown....your choice.... " Arch give some options for Arbalest to choose....

" I pick ACDC, when I reach level 5, we go there.... "

they finally arrive at Arch's house, he opened the door....went inside and locked the front door....he walk towards his room, to his computer and took out his PET....

" ready Arbalest.... "

" yeah! "

" Jack-in Arbalset.exe, execute!! "

with that, Arbalest on his way to ACDC.net

" have a good rest there, it's better for you to get a sleep.... " Arch give some advice to Arbalest....his navi is in bad condition, he looks really weak....Arbalest listened to his operator so he take a nap....

" okay, I'll see you later....and please don't disturb me....oh one more thing, thank you.... " Arbalest drop a few last word....

" heh.... "

Arch walks out from his house, locked the door securely....then he head his direction towards the chip shop....

" vulcan chip really is one useful battlechip, maybe I should get another one.... "
as soon as he get out from the chip shop, Arch ran as fast as he can towards his house....he made Kai waits for him too long....he did bumped into some guys, he said sorry then he keeps running again until he reached his house...he opened the door, get inside and lock the front door....he dashes to his computer, then he awakes Arbalest....

" hey, get up....we still got some errands to do... "

" ermm, what time is it now? " questions Arbalest....

" it doesn't matter....quick... " said Arch....then he plug-in Arbalest to the ACDC.net

" hmm, what now??? " asks Arbalest as soon as he's inside the PET....

" I don't know, i'm kinda sleepy but I don't want to get into bed yet....got any suggestion.... "

" here's a great one, why don't you get me back to where I supposed to be.... " Arbalest said it out....

" well you're right, I should never forced you to left that place.... " Arch agrees, he plug-in back Arbalest to ACDC.net....